Businesses execs never cease to amaze me they really do not. I just bought a gift card in the amount of $32.00 dollars from Media Play. Here I am sitting watching the news at 11.00PM and on the TV screen out comes a story about all of Media play closing up by the end of January. Now I have a dumb look on my face like what the hell. Nice time to decide to go out of business. You have people buying gifts which means no returns if the recipient just really hates the items with a passion. You have people who bought gift cards that no longer will be able to really give them for Christmas gifts because the inventory will be greatly reduced – pink color mp3 players just is not my style. It is like what the hell consumers get screwed yet again……..

On the Media Play WEB site there are no current press releases about this somewhat important news. May be the IT WEB master was let go before........ Any way the goat of the matter you mean to tell me some idiot up at HQ used his/her last remaining brain cells up in the bathroom and could not generate enough reasoning ability to halt gift card sales a few months back……… Or how about having a spring closing date. Probably someone who had an ounce of ethics up at HQ leaked the news out to the right channels as a need to know tid bit. Ingram Micro had the same problems when they were making their first layoff rounds. What how did the news radio station get a hold of the information about are secretly planned layoffs coming up next week. People on top were very very upset about that story leakage. How about being up front and honest with the employees. What a novel concept that I kind of like. Now today I have gift card that needs to be returned….. I shall keep my Merry Christmas message to the clerk positive though because that person had no control over the store closing……….

The donkey award goes out to Media Play – may you rest in peace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cuisinart oh Cuisinart…… The hyped up marketed to the gills CHINESE manufacture of
Well not so high quality food preparation devices….. Could someone explain to me how Lexicon plastic could easily crack when Lexicon plastic is NOT suppose to easily crack. In fact Lexicon plastics are used in many critical product applications that depend on its durability factor and not its ability to crack easily factor. Note to the Chinese on that point please. Well, it seems that someone up in China must have forgotten to add the two tablespoons full of the magic potion to the plastic manufacturing process that produces Lexicon cause my Lexicon bowl for my food processor shown many cracks forming throughout. The good news is I sent in my warranty card. The unit is warranted for three years and five years on the motor. Now on a product that was purchased in March of this year you would think there would be no issues in dealing with warranty right????? You said no! Well you are wrong because the answer is yes!. Haaa the bad news. A month now and they still have yet to replace the food processor lexicon bowl. You have a better chance of winning the mega millions jackpot then you have getting anywhere with the Cuisinart customer service people.

The donkey award goes out to Cuisinart – may your products all catch on fire resulting in a USA company taking over the operation and having the products American Made with real Americans as customer service personnel. Oh, don’t forget the name.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toro toro toro…… What can I say about Toro yard maintenance products….. Well… long known fact but I will leave you with don’t buy their CURRENT lawn mower products. One day your neighbor might see you outside talking to your lawn mower where there is no one else to be talking with then rumors will really start to fly in the neighborhood. Now some contrary the Toro single stage two cycle push snow throwers work excellent – for quite awhile anyway. In fact it really gives Toro a good name but then the name goes south after the product wares after many seasons of winter use. You see the unit is all buttoned up surrounded in a plastic cowl. If you need to service the unit you will be talking to the snow thrower or if you take the unit in for servicing and you get eth repair bill you will again be talking to your unit...Kinda like that old TV commercial where appliance are tossed out the windows of a high rise apartment building. Hmmm look up it is bird droppings, no, its someone’s clothes, no, it’s a Toro yard product, look out Hilda ooh!

The donkey award goes out to Toro – may your lawn mowers revolt and give the executives of the company a hair cut to be remembered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hewlett less now Packard less…… How could any thing bad be said about HP…… do not answer that…. HP use to make excellent quality printers and their customer service for servicing their printers use to be second to none. Oh the word use to as in pass tense not present tense. Yikes…….. By the way I am not referring to HP’s large format printers that are used to make retro looking bathrobes with. Neon green bring it on…… No, I am referring to HP’s personal and business printers. HP has developed the attitude of if your printer breaks it sucks to be you. Toss the broken printer out and buy another HP printer no matter what you paid for your original HP printer. If by chance your printer is under warranty and you send it for repairs, darn the longevity factor was miss engineered to soon within the warranty period again – fire another product engineer, you will be given a remanufactured printer and not your printer that you sent in. If you have become attached to your personal HP printer forget it chances are you will never see it again. A continuous bout, and now completely dead print operation, with my very own very expensive HP all-in-one Officejet leaves me no other choice but to say…….

The Donkey award goes out to HP - May people become wise to your printer division’s new product tactics and simply choose other manufacturer’s printers. A word to the not so wise HP. DEC vanished, Compact gave up the ghost, IBM sold out to the Chinese. ha huh. If the HP company liquidation sale is cheap enough let me know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I choked on my cereal after reading in the 12/10/05 Buffalo News about Adelphia’s, now Time Warner, bold move to increase the cable rates by as much as 6%. I said to myself oh my, the cable pigs must have had a new litter. The average basic cable rate will now be around $52.00 bucks a month…. I have to many bad things to say about Adelphia so I shall sum it up by saying I am sooooo glad I went with SAT service for TV and dumped Adelphia…….. and with that..

The donkey Award goes out to Time Warner/Adelphia – may your cable lines melt in a blaze of customer uproar about their cable bill and simply choose the better, no line cable, solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but 2006 is soon to be here and I have been trying to clear out my frustration warehouse before the New Year begins. Unfortunately someone forgot to tell me that the frustration closet has been moved to a larger 8.6 million square foot facility because the old place was just not big enough to hold all the frustration.…. oh well…..