Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Will be our Next Erie County Sheriff?

Who Will be our Next Erie County Sheriff?

As we move forward to November 5, Election Day, I wonder how many of us are prepared to cast an educated ballot for the office of Sheriff? Given the problems we have witnessed at the Erie County Holding Center, during the last 8 years, while Sheriff Timothy Howard has been in office, makes it imperative for us to stop and take a serious look at what has been accomplished under his watch. All political candidates have mottos and watch words which define who they are, what they do, and what they plan to do. Sheriff Howard defines himself as one who exhibits “a reputation for hard work and integrity.” There are some who agree with this wholeheartedly and others who have good reason for challenging this definition. Read more...

www.thebuffalobullet.com

There is only one right vote for Sheriff and that vote belongs to Timothy Howard. Is he perfect, nope - but for sure anyone who would have a D after there name as for party line has a broken moral compass and is not fit for said position.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    There is only one right vote for Sheriff and that vote belongs to Timothy Howard. Is he perfect, nope - but for sure anyone who would have a D after there name as for party line has a broken moral compass and is not fit for said position.
    I don't think Howard has the skills to be an administrator. The holding center is out of control and he hasn't been able to tame it despite his best efforts.

Otherwise, he is an OK guy - he supports women's rights to abortion, he supports homosexuals' rights, and he is against infecting government with religion. I just don't think he can manage the department.

Retain Sheriff Tim Howard.

The holding center is plagued with problems - I believe they call them inmates/prisoners !

He is a good administrator - he does preform his duties and upholds the law.

Many people who know him understand his situation given the fact his job is so politically hampered. A small portion of his employees sometimes care more about posturing for their parties instead of actual job performance.

Then throw in all the legal rights folks - it isn't a cake walk by any stretch of the imagination.

Many voters can look past the Party rhetoric and see a hard working Sheriff.

Vote to retain Sheriff T.Howard.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Retain Sheriff Tim Howard.

The holding center is plagued with problems - I believe they call them inmates/prisoners !
    I've had several clients who were in the holding center who were innocent. one got a settlement for $60K from the law enforcement agency that took him there.

And Anthony Capozzi was held there - ya think innocent people should be subjected to such conditions?

BTW - the answer to the question in the title - Howard will be the next sheriff because Dunn's campaign has fractured the democratic party - many of those who supported him in the primary will stick with him in the general election.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I've had several clients who were in the holding center who were innocent. one got a settlement for $60K from the law enforcement agency that took him there.

And Anthony Capozzi was held there - ya think innocent people should be subjected to such conditions?

Everyone in there is innocent, just ask them.

[QUOTE=nogods;1223670]I've had several clients who were in the holding center who were innocent. one got a settlement for $60K from the law enforcement agency that took him there. As you stated he sued the agency that put him there - and less not forget you made money by suing and collecting tax dollars.

And Anthony Capozzi was held there - ya think innocent people should be subjected to such conditions? Mr.Capozzi confessed to crimes he didn't comitt - the courts failed him - the mental health people failed him - he never sued the Sheriff for holding him - correct!

The conditions in the holding center are more than adequate - I have at least three friends and one relative that work there. Its clean and they are well fed - they have basketball and gym time. I for one believe they have to many privileges and act like wronged people when most deserve being there. How does this reflect on your political views?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    mr.capozzi confessed to crimes he didn't comitt
    Wow - you are on a roll today!

Capozzi never confessed to a crime - in fact he wasn't paroled because he maintained his innocence even after he was convicted at trial.

Facts first, hollerin' and spittin' second.

BTW - the answer to the question in the title - Howard will be the next sheriff because Dunn's campaign has fractured the democratic party - many of those who supported him in the primary will stick with him in the general election.
    Agreed. I'm really wondering if Dunn is a plant.

Sheriff Howard is against the safe act and has been one of the best Sheriffs we have elected. Enough said! Vote Howard. Make the old sheriff the new sheriff!
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Wow - you are on a roll today!

Capozzi never confessed to a crime - in fact he wasn't paroled because he maintained his innocence even after he was convicted at trial.

Facts first, hollerin' and spittin' second.
    But I see you simply ignored the rest of his post! How convenient.

I think it is time you fessed up and say who you are - you hiding behind a handle is not cutting it any longer around here. What are you hiding from? Why are you so afraid to stand behind your words?

Are you that weak that you have to hide behind a fake name?

It is time for you to fess up.... and stand a stand with your real name. You have crossed many lines here and I am calling you out sir!

Who are you?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    But I see you simply ignored the rest of his post! How convenient.

I think it is time you fessed up and say who you are - you hiding behind a handle is not cutting it any longer around here. What are you hiding from? Why are you so afraid to stand behind your words?

Are you that weak that you have to hide behind a fake name?

It is time for you to fess up.... and stand a stand with your real name. You have crossed many lines here and I am calling you out sir!

Who are you?
    The only reason I can attribute to your obsession to know the identity of a person on an internet chat forum to whom you have shown a great deal of animosity would be for the purpose of stalking and harassing.

The only reason I can attribute to your obsession to know the identity of a person on an internet chat forum to whom you have shown a great deal of animosity would be for the purpose of stalking and harassing.
    Obsession? What are you talking about? You are wrong... you post day and day out personal derogatory remarks in each and every thread you enter. You are a coward in doing so hiding behind a handle. I have no interests in stalking nor harassing - get a life you little sissy man if you think that. I am just sick up and fed of your constant harassment of all things decent and honorable and doing so in a despicable cowardly way in hiding. Man up.... that is all I am saying. Till then you are just a punk with a keyboard. A child like little man....

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOWS GREAT ANIMOSITY - your fake handle alone is proof of that. Every thing you say here in the community is based on great animosity. Typical punk, called out and you cry the blues.

Now man up, who are you?

Your forum name harasses decent people everyday... most places would not even let you use it. So you are wrong again. I just want you to stop harassing me. If you were exposed maybe it would stop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information