Thread: Near East-Side....Coe Place!

Near East-Side....Coe Place!

Make sure to check out my recent posting about Coe Place!

It's about the coolest little one block street in the city...and is ready to take off as ArtSpace gets ready to break ground!

David

Fix Buffalo Today!

Anyone who cares about the city has to be thrilled with the stirrings of investment here. DT has been profiling the problems on the east side but also shows the positives. ArtSpace may be one project that actually does create spin-off development and better yet- its on the east side of Main Street!

Do you suppose this post should have been placed in this thread?

http://www.speakupwny.com/forum/show...&threadid=5665

Both seem to be a "fix buffalo" stats-getter. With several links between the two, I think these two threads must really want people to go to fix buffalo's blog. Don't take it as anything more than just an obvious observation.

I am waaaay sorry....

After rereading my own post, I realize I sounded a little on the harsh side based on being totally sarcastic, I am sorry. For some it's easy to promote their websites here ... for others (like me), it doesn't count for much more than unrelated criticism.

Gawd, I am thinking waaaaay out loud good job in your links and nice image too.

Owl- I doubt anyone thought you were a 'stats getter' for Buffalo Report.

DT has a great website with a message that he wants to get out. FixBuffalo is a one man show I believe....and Leets is just publicizing his efforts. Submitting links to important info. builds conversation, debate and awareness.

Scrub that BReport reference....over-tired here! Wrong user! Sorry!

What is going on on Coe Place?
    I have noticed for years that this was one of the most unique blocks in the city. Problem was you took your life in your hands going there. I plowed it, picked up Garbage and trash on it so no one really bothers you, but some of the people who live there were less than model citizens.
    Two other streets that are unique are the lower two blocks of Whitney, between Virgina and Georgia, and the block of Summer from Richmond to York.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Thread Information