Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Judge Says Tapes of Cheektowaga Teachers Can Be Heard

Some questions for these teachers:

1. If you had overheard Dontre Jones talking about his cold blooded murder of Ira Watkins, would you have told the police what you heard, or would that be "snitching"?

2. How many times did you and your students call the family of Ira Watkins to express your condolences?

Call me odd if you wish, but does anyone else find it a bit weird/disturbing that this teacher is cooing about how she keeps the mischievous little fellow's picture right on the corner of her desk?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The one teacher had no issue telling the inmate someone's name. Why would they worry about if everyone knew their names? Right?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It was good to hear the Chief say it the way it should have been said about the teachers involved. No excuse, no BS, just said it what he thought.

I also heard he was the one who cracked down on the over time abuse we were seeing in the department.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Call me odd if you wish, but does anyone else find it a bit weird/disturbing that this teacher is cooing about how she keeps the mischievous little fellow's picture right on the corner of her desk?
    Thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Sounds like she knows him a bit more than just a student. I wonder if she applied for conjugal visits.

Not that there's anything wrong with the public schools, mind you!

I found it strange that an inmate's call during school hours got passed around from students o teachers and even on speaker phone during class. And what's with the Muslim proselytizing going on with the one teacher?!?!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information