Thread: Seven Signs of Terrorism

Seven Signs of Terrorism

Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Great information. Thanks FMD

That video is ridiculous. So if I pass by a building in Boston (MA, not NY) and ask someone what it is, when it was built, what it's used for today, should they answer or call the cops? And god forbid I sit down to take a rest to read a book on a bench by the river...

Red Scare all over again?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by dave338 View Post
    That video is ridiculous. So if I pass by a building in Boston (MA, not NY) and ask someone what it is, when it was built, what it's used for today, should they answer or call the cops? And god forbid I sit down to take a rest to read a book on a bench by the river...

Red Scare all over again?
    Every time I've heard suspicious person calls, relating to "possible terrorist activity," on my police scanner, you can detect a tone of disgust and/or laughter in both the dispatcher's and responding patrol's voices.

It's gotten to the point where they've responded to so many "bogus" calls, they don't take them seriously anymore.

Spying on your neighbor is the 'new' trend.

Also, did you know, that it is illegal for you to decline wearing a wire to spy on a friend, neighbor, family member?

they charge you with (brain fart - i forget that word, prohibitng justice or some crap)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post

Also, did you know, that it is illegal for you to decline wearing a wire to spy on a friend, neighbor, family member?

they charge you with (brain fart - i forget that word, prohibitng justice or some crap)
    Obstruction of Justice?

ya thats it

Source? [Note - I'm more than sure you are wrong. Over generalizations do not a fact make.]
    Brain fart? No kidding, eh?
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Google is your friend, learn to use it.

Google is your friend, learn to use it.
    Uh huh, been used. Still cannot find anything to support you preposterous assertion.

Little help?
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

ill look it up later.. it is a law, i believe its federal, buried in one of those sneaky EO's. DF may have a better idea where to find it.

Hard to have survelliance on the goverment when they blow up federal buildings in Oklahoma or the tallest buildings in NYC.

The Murrah Building Cover-up (literally)

The minister who married my wife and I was in OK City right after the Murrah Building bomb(s) exploded, and he volunteered to help dig for survivors. He told of three very odd occurrences. In the first, he was required to show his ID six times before being allowed to help look for survivors. In the second, he confirmed the stories told by others that men in suits and ties were literally stepping over the wounded in their haste to gather up files and certain other items in the debris.

Lastly, and the oddest story of all, he told of more men in suits and ties taping plastic sheeting over portions of the building wreckage! The plastic sheeting used was very thin, could not possibly provide any mechanical support for the covered items, and seemed to serve no other purpose than to conceal the wrapped object from view. This story has also been confirmed by other witnesses.

Finally, a photo surfaced which confirms this story (see right).

Note at the very right edge of the photo a large piece of the building covered in shiny black plastic, partly obscured by the flat piece of floor leaning against it. Note the ladder to get a sense of the size of the covered object.

A collection of live news broadcasts documenting the Oklahoma City bombing.
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO...K/ok_city1.wmv

.here's now what we are starting to learn about the succession, or what someone obviously hoped would be a succession of explosions. The first bomb that was in the federal building did go off ... the second explosive was found and defused. The third explosive that was found and they are working on it right now ... both the second and third explosives, if you can imagine this, were larger than the first. ... It is just incredible to think that there was that much heavy artillery that was somehow moved into the downtown Oklahoma City federal building."
    "...this is the work of a sophisticated group, this is a very sophisticated device, and it has to have been done by an explosives expert."

Why are these guys alwasy in suit and ties? I mean have you ever tried to run in a suit? In dress shoes or a tie? I don't recomend it!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Just curious , isn't this woman named Katherine Layton , or something like that & was a reporter here for Channel 7 News ? The voice is the same & although she's "aged" (haven't we all ?) , I think that's her ?!
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Thread Information