Thread: Buddy List

Buddy List

Does anyone really use this feature?
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

has anyone even tried it; what are the features

You get a list of all the guys who hang out at "Buddies". Dosen't interest me.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Mouse, I'd add you to my buddy list, but you don't have your Private Messaging enabled.

Lightbulb

Originally posted by citymouse
    You get a list of all the guys who hang out at "Buddies". Dosen't interest me.
    Hmmm.... Why only you knew that.

Post applications are now being accepted

Who want's to be my buddy?

Thumbs up

I am on the double secret underground "Free Buffalo/Anti-Night Owl" buddy list. Oh, the laughs we have.

I have a few

on my list but they don't answere the PM anyways so why bother any longer ? The buddies list means COMMUNICATION, you must talk with your buddies to be able to keep your list up to date.

I'm sure I am on no ones buddies list who wants to talk to an old man anyways.....
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Smile Where's the crysmiley?

Originally posted by Riven37
    on my list but they don't answere the PM anyways so why bother any longer ? The buddies list means COMMUNICATION, you must talk with your buddies to be able to keep your list up to date.

I'm sure I am on no ones buddies list who wants to talk to an old man anyways.....
    At least you have buddies that don't answer you. I don't have any buddies. Where's the smiley face that cries. Why isn't there a crying smiley face, Admin.?
    You got the smiley smiley, the frown, the embarassed (though Mr. Smiley hardly looks embarassed there. He looks more like he is tired.) the big grin and the wink. We got the stick out tongue and the cool smiley, the roll eyes and the mad smiley, and the eek and confused. How many people stick out their tongue as part of normal communication? Crying is more common than sticking out your tongue. Who does that? I try not to do either, but I know crying is more common. It's a staple as far as smileys go. Yahoo didn't neglet it. Why are you, Admin.?
    Why? You have eleven smileys there and it looks like one is missing in the bottom right hand corner of the smilies selection menu.

It's time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenco
    At least you have buddies that don't answer you. I don't have any buddies. Where's the smiley face that cries. Why isn't there a crying smiley face, Admin.?
    You got the smiley smiley, the frown, the embarassed (though Mr. Smiley hardly looks embarassed there. He looks more like he is tired.) the big grin and the wink. We got the stick out tongue and the cool smiley, the roll eyes and the mad smiley, and the eek and confused. How many people stick out their tongue as part of normal communication? Crying is more common than sticking out your tongue. Who does that? I try not to do either, but I know crying is more common. It's a staple as far as smileys go. Yahoo didn't neglet it. Why are you, Admin.?
    Why? You have eleven smileys there and it looks like one is missing in the bottom right hand corner of the smilies selection menu.

It's time.
    After one and a half years to the day, Stevenco finally gets his crying smiley, but he's not here to enjoy it.

How sad is that?

Thread Information