Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lets see who is in line to get the foremans Jobs.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    Mark Wagner has no say in this job, he is on the other side of the fence when it comes to politics in the town. Frank Max is the Democratic chairman of the town which is being run out of the Sanitation Dept. I am sure he is checking his ticket list to see if the guys that are up for the new job have been backing the party.
    So we are not really getting the best for the spot really. I'm surprized the town board would go along with that unless they are somehow on the receiving end selling our community out.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So we are not really getting the best for the spot really. I'm surprized the town board would go along with that unless they are somehow on the receiving end selling our community out.
    res, it's all about....................TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the politicians on the board owe Max.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    res, it's all about....................TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the politicians on the board owe Max.

So for the best of our community in cheektowaga we have to get rid of Max, correct?

First I would like to say that Paul P. is the engineer that was thrown in the loop. And you would think that a well educated individual should get the position.But yes once again it all falls on the Board and who's pick it is and all of the other good stuff.I believe Markel is the council member who is up next.And sorry Cheekman if I was Rambling but I am not an angry employee.I love my job.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowitall View Post
    First I would like to say that Paul P. is the engineer that was thrown in the loop. And you would think that a well educated individual should get the position.But yes once again it all falls on the Board and who's pick it is and all of the other good stuff.I believe Markel is the council member who is up next.And sorry Cheekman if I was Rambling but I am not an angry employee.I love my job.
    wooooof!!!!!

So for the best of our community in cheektowaga we have to get rid of Max, correct?
    ya... but how the Cheektowaga Democratic Committee had that chance this past year and failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowitall View Post
    maybe paul, but maybe not he is not a full-fledged engineer. im told they call them junior engineers the town has a few of them. is he playing the game with max. jack the plumber is out is is on the other side of the max's political faction. (party strife and intrigue) rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......ffffff!

Because I really don't know anything about patty J can you fill me in on the good work that was done? I'd like to know why I pay over $5000 in property/school taxes to live in Cheektowaga.
    could someone please answer wnyres's question about what good work, or should I say what work at all, patty j has done for the town. seriously, i'd like to know because i've been a resident in the town for over 40 years and have seen nothing from patty j ,except a very close ally of max.

[QUOTE=SabreTooth;480604]could someone please answer wnyres's question about what good work, or should I say what work at all, patty j has done for the town. seriously, i'd like to know because i've been a resident in the town for over 40 years and have seen nothing from patty j ,except a very close ally of max.[/QUOT

hmmmm.. since the people of this town continue to vote the same people in office year after year. swiatek, rogowski,and pat none have done anything but raise your taxes and collect their $20.000.00 a year. but you did get rid of one poiliticial hack jimmy junk (mr.cheektowaga).......... but i beleive somone told me he still has his nose in the town gov. while he lives in elma.

Who's up for the foreman job in the garage?

A reliable sorce told me that there are 7 people in line for the garage foreman. (Central Garage) Interviews are being held today at 2:00 Pm (Apr 22). One applicant lives in East Aurora, one applicant is out on sick leave for about 2 months. That leaves 5 possible. I heard that one is a Union official, two have less then 2 years with the town, one I'm not sure about and 1 is Zydel's relative. I wonder who'll get the four votes?

http://www.hallofshame.lovecanadagee...eektowaga.html

Just browsing around and found this.Quite funny.
    Wonder if he(Johnny the Hut) has any of them stuffed in his office along with the other twenty different species of endangered animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    http://www.hallofshame.lovecanadagee...eektowaga.html

Just browsing around and found this.Quite funny.
    Wonder if he(Johnny the Hut) has any of them stuffed in his office along with the other twenty different species of endangered animals.
    This is BS just like the bait and shoot that keeps going on year after year!
    CHEEKTOWAGA, NEW YORK
    106 geese from town park rounded up and killed

You can e-mail the supervisors office for the bait and shoot program to end. It's a money grab for the employees of the town. You can walk through the park and not see any wildlife. But you can go to the dog pound and see the towns junk yard in front of it, clean this place up!

Foreman's position

Well I see by the Town Board agenda, that was post today on the Town's website, that the individual selected for the foreman's job at the Central Garage is a person that has less then 3 years with the town. He's one of Frank Max's boys. Kisses his ass, buys tickets and goes to all his political functions. Max in turn tells the councilmen that they need to select this guy or they won't get his support for reelection.

The guy at the Building & Ground at least has a lot of years with the town and was proably deserving of the job. Of course, as always, there are people that work in the department that were passed over.

Now, maybe, these two new foremen can get together and clean up the junkyard in front of the dog catcher's building and get the shell craters fixed on the roads around the ball diamonds and soccer field.

who is up for re election this year for council? time to start weeding out the puppets and get some real people on the board.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    who is up for re election this year for council? time to start weeding out the puppets and get some real people on the board.
    No family relations though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information