Thread: StudentObserver: old or new politcal hack(Amherst Version)

StudentObserver: old or new politcal hack(Amherst Version)

When it was time for FJB to be thrust in to the limelight for it, I did then and it seems the time has come for S.O. ( hers' or his') time.

The person obviously seems to be like a neophyte to the Amherst scene but has so much animosity for certain figures. Nothing is said about the highway superintendant but one would think that this job would have to be the most likely to need an appointed person because of the need for certain qualifications that would pertain to that field, whereas positions that the public need to have a voice in, S.O. feels the need to take that voice away. Which now begs the question that this thread is the title of. I welcome all comments from the wonderful world of the peanut gallery.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Student Observer has good points. I enjoy reading his/her posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherview View Post
    So does Al Pacino as Satan in "The Devil's Advocate", but that doesn't mean that the veiw is correct and righteous and what is in the best interest for the community, just what is in the best interest for Satan and S.O. respectively.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRightView View Post
    So does Al Pacino as Satan in "The Devil's Advocate", but that doesn't mean that the veiw is correct and righteous and what is in the best interest for the community, just what is in the best interest for Satan and S.O. respectively.
    Just replace what is in red with "their political party".

Quote Originally Posted by TheRightView View Post
    Just giving my opinion.

Just giving my opinion.
    True, you are entitled to it. You are free to believe that Satan is gerat and good and I won't believe you are correct.

My good point on S.O's thread went unresponded, but chose to bring a different topic to the forefront evading the topic. So the thread goes unanswered by S.O. and aside from you and Res. of if I read correctly Res off of Res's posts he thinks not too differently from what this thread implies.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Just replace what is in red with "their political party".
    I don't know if it is their political party or vanity that keeps them from see what is before their eyes.

Just giving my opinion.
    Do you live in Amherst? I believe S.O. does and seems to have an ax to grind bigger than most people on here excluding FJB.

Thread Information