Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looks Like A Bad Year For Amherst Democrats

Quote Originally Posted by TheRightView View Post
    I could not but I can provide misogynist comments made by you. I find it because used a dictator's name(that was a poor choice but the only one that came to mind at the wee hours of the morning), not that it excuses it but does not make me ethnocentric but in your case your misogynist comments show that if you are capable of one type of thought, you are capable of other disturbing lines of thought.
    do you know what misogyny means? if so, and you are using correctly, please provide a single example?

by the way right view, I accept your indirect apology for calling me an ethnocentric.

Quote Originally Posted by hate politics View Post
    do you know what misogyny means? if so, and you are using correctly, please provide a single example?

by the way right view, I accept your indirect apology for calling me an ethnocentric.
    http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...320#post425320
    Mayor Lowther are idiot.
    I brought the link over and I shortened the other quote. But it shows your view toward a woman and I blive Kuzon is a woman too, So I'm sure there are more comments too. You just can't help yourself.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

can anyone translate what right view is saying? it is not only illogical, ethnocentric, but incomprehensible.
    Hate Politics: Thank you. I was a little confused following The Right View's posts in another thread.

No offense The Right View but less words and a little more thought. You have the right ideas. You are just a little long winded. Again, no offense intended.

http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...320#post425320
    Mayor Lowther are idiot.
    I brought the link over and I shortened the other quote. But it shows your view toward a woman and I blive Kuzon is a woman too, So I'm sure there are more comments too. You just can't help yourself.
    Are you serious? If I must respond again to this dribble, I made those comments based on their actions not their gender. I also made very criticals statements of mohan, ward, patterson, add it up, left wing, dtwarren, you and others. Therefore, I am an equal opportunity critic. If you can't see that there is nothing I can do ... I cannot impose logic and being rational on you. If you choice not to then fine.

your illogical and unfounded statements are both sad and typical of wny politics. I think you routinely throw out opinions as facts and i feel sorry for you if you cannot tell the difference.

you, like add it up, look at issues through a political party haze (democratic) and i feel sorry for you.

Are you serious? If I must respond again to this dribble, I made those comments based on their actions not their gender. I also made very criticals statements of mohan, ward, patterson, add it up, left wing, dtwarren, you and others. Therefore, I am an equal opportunity critic. If you can't see that there is nothing I can do ... I cannot impose logic and being rational on you. If you choice not to then fine.

your illogical and unfounded statements are both sad and typical of wny politics. I think you routinely throw out opinions as facts and i feel sorry for you if you cannot tell the difference.

you, like add it up, look at issues through a political party haze (democratic) and i feel sorry for you.
    Do you know the identities(and also genders) of all the above, then you can defend yourself if not. It is proof(albeit a little bit slim) nonetheless. For someone who hates politics you seem well versed, almost a part of WNY politcs itself. I look at issues as you do through my own perceptions, not hazed(or tinited) as yours at times appear to be. How do I personally you are not like in real life, as for your coment to me, unless you know me, which I doubt you do, you cannot label me as such nor my words as such. I treat everybody as they have treated me. Comparisons are made all the time, some are favorable, some not so favorable but no one is above it because everybody does it.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherview View Post
    Hate Politics: Thank you. I was a little confused following The Right View's posts in another thread.

No offense The Right View but less words and a little more thought. You have the right ideas. You are just a little long winded. Again, no offense intended.
    None taken, much like another poster Cgoodspeak(or something like that), I like to stir the collective pot. Only with true conflicting views and compromise do things ever get changed IF the right parts are chosen.

Do you know the identities(and also genders) of all the above, then you can defend yourself if not.
    No nor do I care to and that's the point but I am certain that there are both men and women on this blog. Are you serious that a man cannot be critical of a woman based on her ideas and actions? What do you want, no one ever be critical of any female politician/public servant ever. That's faulty premise because under your logical Obama is sexist for being critical of Clinton's ideas in the dem primary. And Joe Biden was critical of Palin in the V-Pres debate so he must be sexist as well.

If you really believe that then it is you that is sexist and separating people based on gender and essentially setting back the women's rights movement 50 years or more. I am treating both men and women equally based on their ideas and actions.

don't try to pull out the gender card where it doesn't belong simply to deflect your disgusting comment about equating a jewish TS candidate to hitler.

I could not but I can provide misogynist comments made by you. I find it because used a dictator's name(that was a poor choice but the only one that came to mind at the wee hours of the morning), not that it excuses it but does not make me ethnocentric but in your case your misogynist comments show that if you are capable of one type of thought, you are capable of other disturbing lines of thought.
    TRV, are you sure you didn't mean, "misologist"?

if you mean monologist then there is evidence to suggest that but I am not the only offender.

No nor do I care to and that's the point but I am certain that there are both men and women on this blog. Are you serious that a man cannot be critical of a woman based on her ideas and actions? What do you want, no one ever be critical of any female politician/public servant ever. That's faulty premise because under your logical Obama is sexist for being critical of Clinton's ideas in the dem primary. And Joe Biden was critical of Palin in the V-Pres debate so he must be sexist as well.

If you really believe that then it is you that is sexist and separating people based on gender and essentially setting back the women's rights movement 50 years or more. I am treating both men and women equally based on their ideas and actions.

don't try to pull out the gender card where it doesn't belong simply to deflect your disgusting comment about equating a jewish TS candidate to hitler.
    First look at the entire post, from which you keep drawing heavily on. I didn't say one is the same as the other...i asked a question(albiet without a question mark at the end, leaving one to ponder the consolidation of power.) A dictator is a dictator is a dictator. Aside from that it was his view as a board member, that I disagree with(his view not him), by continuing to act like you seem to be in favor of a dictatorship because it means less beuracracy(sp). You charachterize(sp) my comments, I'll do the same to yours.
    If you believe my comments are what you percieve them to me, then you must be anti-semitic and trying to cover up for it.

if you mean monologist then there is evidence to suggest that but I am not the only offender.
    We finally agree on something, 99.9% of those on here are misologists, myself included at times.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information