Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bank Robbed at Gunpoint

Bank Robbed at Gunpoint

When I owned my spa, a bank teller who was held up at gun point, came in for a spa day financed by her boss. I thought that was really considerate of her manager. This is a very truamatic experience (hold up) for anyone to go through. I hope they catch the criminal.

Unregistered
    That looks just like the girl Enough's been having a fling with.

He did say she was going to be coming into some money soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    That looks just like the girl Enough's been having a fling with.

He did say she was going to be coming into some money soon.
    Dumb Bi*** wears my clothes for a stickup!

I told her not too!!!

So have the police visited you yet Enough?
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

"Criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot." Batman

A wig and a hood did not hide her face.
    And if a reward is posted, a friend (or a relative that hates her);Acquaintances-Will turn her in FAST.

But man! The comments left on the video's page by viewers ranged from P'd to racist and reverse racist.
    Have no more doubts.
    CRAZY is "normal."
    SANE is RARE.

Have to agree with Officer Pilot-Hope she gets caught.
    Just for being DUMB enough to commit a crime in which over 90% of the perpetrators are caught.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

How much you wanna bet, that BECAUSE she waved a gun around she will get double the sentence?

Unregistered
    I believe the penalty is just as stiff for so much as insinuating you have a weapon. Even if you're caught, red handed, without a weapon.

We coulda helped her before she turned to crime

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    How much you wanna bet, that BECAUSE she waved a gun around she will get double the sentence?
    SOCIETY IS AT FAULT HERE...we didnt give her enough food stamps, provide Soc services, HEAP, Medical services,Sect 8 housing, and dont forget the free cell phone too!
    WE COULDA DONE MORE ...for this poor soul!

eh, not to be cold or anything, but with what banks pull with people, banks deserve what they get for thier BS

ft14051

eh, not to be cold or anything, but with what banks pull with people, banks deserve w

While I agree with FMD's premise that the banks are not as forthcoming as they should be, breaking the law is not the answer. The larger issue here is why is she breaking the law. Is it, as Joe D. suggests, that because she's black and has the world on a string she just deserves the rewards that go along with robbing a bank or something a little more diverse, say, oh, how about the economy crumbling! And as it crumbles we in the suburbs are going to demand better protection from the communities we live in which of course will cost even more money that what is already being spent on such issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    I believe the penalty is just as stiff for so much as insinuating you have a weapon. Even if you're caught, red handed, without a weapon.
    Yep. The THREAT of having a gun should carry the same charges and prison sentence as showing a gun because when you're "hiding" a gun under whatever, the person you're robbing is FORCED to take you "for your word."

Robbing someone while claiming to have a gun while concealing it in your pocket, wherever is not the same as "bluffing" in poker.
    How many robbery victims have taken the "bet" that their assailants were bluffing and didn't have a gun?

No mercy when she's caught. None.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Too bad the teller didn't pull out a gun and shoot her.

azz backwards or revenge is mine?

Quote Originally Posted by pilot56 View Post
    Too bad the teller didn't pull out a gun and shoot her.
    I remember awhile ago, where a service station attendant on Elmwood ave was held up, he chased the robber, shot him with a legal weapon and was charged with assault...criminals do have more rights!!

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    I remember awhile ago, where a service station attendant on Elmwood ave was held up, he chased the robber, shot him with a legal weapon and was charged with assault...criminals do have more rights!!
    No, the guy was charged probably because the law is different for Police officers and for private citizens with respect to when deadly physical force may be used against another person. If the service attendant shot the criminal while inside the store, he probably would've been ok legally...but due to the fact that he chased the criminal away, the threat of deadly force being used against him was over, so the attendant did not have a legal right to shoot the criminal, especially if he shot the criminal in the back. Police officers have a different standard. In a nut shell, private citizens have to, for the most part, retreat when they are able (there are some exceptions to this, but for the most part is true).

Article 35 of the New York State Penal Law explains all the rules for private citizens, peace officers and police officers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information