Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looks like Mohan is in the lead

anselmo1
    Originally posted by Usually Right
    Fan...

I'm not who most think I am and those that I know on this MB always guess wrong. No one has ever correctly mentioned who I might be. Most who are guessing would not even know me if I stood beside them, which I have.

People love to spell rumors when they don't know the answers.

And I am one they don't know.

Am I male? A I female. Am I a politician or am am I just a working drone for candidates I support?
    Are we suppose to care? If so, please tell us of your importance in greater detail. All of us might want to know who this enigma is?

I predict that Mr. Mohan will accomplish none of his campaign promises during his 4 year term. Why? Because his solutions are unfeasible or illegal. And don’t everyone in the ‘reform’ column jump on me to name what is illegal or unfeasible. Read Mohan’s ads and figure it out yourself. I predict that this Town will soon divest itself of ALL the amenities that makes this a great place to live, and then, maybe, you selfish voters will remember that you put this ‘engineer’ in office. His Doctorate and Engineering experience does not a Town Supervisor make. A friend today remarked that Mohan’s election is the “WalMarting” of Amherst; Mohan may have been in this country for many years, but he comes from a completely different culture. I believe time will prove that he is not in tune with the electorate, just canny in his rhetoric. Grelick was blamed for reassessment by the same people who were not paying their fair share of property taxes. Grelick was blamed for people whose foundations are not holding, these same people who want YOU and ME to pay for their misfortune through tax money. If these people are responsible for ousting a dedicated and pragmatic Town manager, they will not win with Mohan. And my final prediction is: People who reelected a property tax dodger deserve everything they get.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    People who reelected a property tax dodger deserve everything they get.

Tax Dodger?

anselmo1

Bill "Grease My Palm" Kindel

Unfortunately, the Amherst Town Board will make it miserable for Mohan. Bill "Grease My Palm" Kindel will do everything in his power to undermine Mohan by spring time. Kindel will also put on a new image when the new members come aboard. Of course, he wants Jane Woodward's cut now that she has been voted out of office. He is fearful that he will be investigated by the US government Federal task force regarding payoffs and bribes. He will learn not to take as much from developers and create a smoke screen by blaming the defeated Jane Woodward for all the payoffs and graft.

Kindel will continue playing the environmentalist while trying to sell the Audubon Golf Course and the Harlem Road Senior Citizens Center. He envisions a condo in Florida like his old pal and former mentor, Jack Sharpe. Of course he wants this completely paid for by developers and will sell his votes to do so.

He will continue to "hold court" in Loughran's Bar & Restaurant on Main Street in Snyder continuing to expand his waistline. Republican turncoat Tom Loughran, former protege of Kindel, will do all in his power to get his mentor appointed to the Erie County Water Authority once he is sworn in as the Democrat legislator.

Originally posted by etc
    I predict that this Town will soon divest itself of ALL the amenities that makes this a great place to live, ... Mohan’s election is the “WalMarting” of Amherst; Mohan may have been in this country for many years, but he comes from a completely different culture. I believe time will prove that he is not in tune with the electorate, just canny in his rhetoric.
    Yes, maybe we will be divesting itself of the things you allude to... but maybe we cannot afford them any longer.
    Amherst was already "WalMart-ized". It is big box cookie cutter both commercially and residentially.
    You forgot to mention that the culture that Mohan comes from is one of the fastest growing and a very sought after place.
    And, it seems to me that the vote yesterday demonstrated that the electorate believes that Grelick is not in tune with them.
    Canny rhetoric=politics.

Exclamation Who GAF?

Originally posted by Usually Right
    And I am one they don't know.

Am I male? A I female. Am I a politician or am am I just a working drone for candidates I support?

Psycho Alert!
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information