Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looks like Mohan is in the lead

Originally posted by left wing
    I hope the media and the public will give equal scrutiny to Dr. Mohan's track record. I heard he started out on the radio this AM with a humble statement "congratulating the citizens of Amherst on their wise choice." Indeed. We shall see. He starts out with virtually no support from Town employees (which may sound great to the public but it isn't.) Ask Dan Ward what that is like!
    You care more about destroying satish than hoping for a better future for Amherst. You -- and town employees, it appears -- are why nothing ever changes here in a positive vein.

East of Millersport and now on Facebook at facebook.com/absolivious

Re: What really counts

Originally posted by Dvoakley
    Susan did her job exceedingly well. .... It looks like she should have employed a public relations firm for the last four years.
    Why would she have ever hired a PR firm? That alone is how she perceived "her job" -- solely that of Town Hall's permanent PR consultant. After nine years she is not a leader --and never was.

And that, my friend, is the pure and simple root of her downfall.
    Aside from that she is simply a book-smart lady who has not done her job well at all?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Originally posted by nta
    USUALLY RIGHT, EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU OUR.A DRIED UP PIECE OF THE HATE, WHO USES YOUR VENONIOUS TONGUE TO SPREADYOUR TOUCH OF ANGER.YOU SHOULD READ YOUR MESSAGES ON THIS BOARD.THEN TELL ME WHO IS THE SICK ONE.
    I wish there was a way we could play eriee music when they post

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I hope the media and the public will give equal scrutiny to Dr. Mohan's track record. I heard he started out on the radio this AM with a humble statement "congratulating the citizens of Amherst on their wise choice." Indeed. We shall see. He starts out with virtually no support from Town employees (which may sound great to the public but it isn't.) Ask Dan Ward what that is like!
    Which special interest group is he support to represent? The employees or the town residents?

Originally posted by nta
    USUALLY RIGHT, EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU OUR.A DRIED UP PIECE OF THE HATE, WHO USES YOUR VENONIOUS TONGUE TO SPREADYOUR TOUCH OF ANGER.YOU SHOULD READ YOUR MESSAGES ON THIS BOARD.THEN TELL ME WHO IS THE SICK ONE.
    So, who IS Usually Right?

East of Millersport and now on Facebook at facebook.com/absolivious

No-brainer

Consolation question:

Who do you suppose Dr. Mohan will appoint as liason to the Engineering Department?

Gee, how 'bout maybe Mrs. Bucki?

For extra credit:
    Do you think Jim Johnson is out of the office today - perhaps getting prices on paper shredders? Discuss.

"Who" wants to know, fan?

Originally posted by Usually Right
    "Who" wants to know, fan?
    Sorry. I shouldn't have asked. People just keep saying you're someone else, and I was curious. Still, it's not really my business. So, ignore the question.

Originally posted by WNYresident
    I wish there was a way we could play eriee music when they post
    I think there is. Someone attached an audio file to the Mondello thread I started.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

Originally posted by WNYresident
    Which special interest group is he support to represent? The employees or the town residents?
    Town employees are required to BE residents - that means they pay taxes here, too. And that means Mohan represents them, too. The "residents" are not a single interest groiup. They all have their own interests. Some care about the Museum, some about kids, some about the sinking homes, some about parks, some about seniors.... It's tough to keep everybody happy.

And it helps a lot if you have a team instead of an us against them attitude.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Town employees are required to BE residents - that means they pay taxes here, too. And that means Mohan represents them, too. The "residents" are not a single interest groiup. They all have their own interests. Some care about the Museum, some about kids, some about the sinking homes, some about parks, some about seniors.... It's tough to keep everybody happy.

And it helps a lot if you have a team instead of an us against them attitude.
    I have the us attitude. I have the us attitude than most who read this messageboard.

So, maybe the "us" attitude is what is wrong with the Town!! That sure would be my guess.

There ARE a lot of special interests in this Town. But they aren't all developers.

WNY - if you are from Cheektowaga, why are you commenting on Amherst, anyway? You have enough problems down there!! I know some of them....

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    WNY - if you are from Cheektowaga, why are you commenting on Amherst, anyway? You have enough problems down there!! I know some of them....
    Because my companies earn thier revenue from a lot of businesses/people in erie county thats why.

The more money that stays in the community versus the "government" business the more they have to spend with me and other businesses.

The lower the cost of business for businesses mean they have more money to spend in the community and compete against other businesses outside of erie county.

Fan...

I'm not who most think I am and those that I know on this MB always guess wrong. No one has ever correctly mentioned who I might be. Most who are guessing would not even know me if I stood beside them, which I have.

People love to spell rumors when they don't know the answers.

And I am one they don't know.

Am I male? A I female. Am I a politician or am am I just a working drone for candidates I support?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information