Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Primary - Cheektowaga Town Board

My wish is after Morton kicks Fisher's ass that in 2 years he does the same to Mary Holtz.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    The Cheektowaga Town Democratic Committee really has some soul searching to do after Tuesday's pummeling by Democratic voters.

Do they continue on a path of repeated losses, while unbelievably, swagger is what marks their very essence?

Under Frank Max: Judge Kolbert, Judge Vallone, Councilman Zydel, now Councilman Kaznowski, Zydel again, plus Moore all defeated by Cheektowaga Town voters, and all beaten decisively, to be sure. Supervisor Holtz was only able to hold on because she had her own campaign team separate from what Frank Max was doing for Mary. It's just fantastic when you think about it, all these losses by Max were the premier campaigns those years, too, in Cheektowaga.

There are political bodies scattered all across the floor and the Democratic town chairman is courting Chris Jacobs and Stefan Mychajliw?

I can't help but remember the Spring Brunch when you could argue Frank Max was at the height of his loudmouthed braggadocio. Every seat in the room was full, people standing around because there was no more room to sit. Every and any political player with any sense of self-promotion was there. It was textbook. One politician after another "jockeying for position," with the "political-wannabes" and "up-and-comers" marveling in awe at all the political sights that spring morning. You would think that the absolute of "anything political" in this area ceased to exist, and the only thing that mattered that morning was to be in that room with the Cheektowaga Progressive Democrats, and the "all powerful" Frank Max. What a difference a few months can make.

All the King's Horses and all the King's Men!!!

Look at the results from Tuesday, their main target Diane B. getting the most votes. Nicole G. getting over 1,500 Democratic votes and she's the Republican candidate in the fall, just 250 votes less than "Endorsed" candidate Stan Kaznowski. If primary voters are supposed to be Democratic stalwarts then Nicole has a great chance of winning in November. Diane B. is a shoe-in, but knowing her she will run like there's no tomorrow. Heck, either Rogowski or Meyers, or BOTH, could end up losing in November by a hungry GOP with some great issues: Frank Max and the REFUSAL of Cheektowaga incumbents to downsize their HUGE Town Board.

Who would believe that the best position to be in today is a REPUBLICAN running for Town Board in Cheektowaga??? You can thank Frank Max for that.

Just look at the mailers on here and you can see why their candidates got pummeled. The "toxic" mailer helping Diane B. the most. The mailers for Zydel and Moore probably hurting them, too. Racist mailers paid by Tim Kennedy and Steve Pigeon and Frank Max. 25% of Cheektowaga voters now being African-American and Tim Kennedy sending racist mailers to their homes. Dennis Gorski coming out of retirement to endorse Zydel, Moore, Kaznowski, Rogowski, and Meyers, and that having no positive effect whatsoever.

And again I think back to the Spring Brunch and all the arrogance oozing out of the Creekside Banquet Hall that morning. They (Max, Kennedy, Pigeon, and the others) had arrived, and they were all-powerful, you know! Watch the primary come September and they'll show you. They did have all the important political players on their side, after all.

What a difference on this day in September.

Cheektowaga Town Democrats have some pretty big problems now, especially with their "brand" representing nothing more than maintaining the status quo in the Town Sanitation Department and reduction in the size of their Town Board. The "good old boys" bumbling from one election loss to another, with the proof shown right on here in the crap they're sending out to voters for the entire world to see. Just look at the mailers are judge for yourself. "Tim Meyers - Help me keep our family traditions." Are you kidding me??

If the party continues on like nothing is happening they most certainly face additional loss. Soul searching for sure, a lot of that is needed now.

Seems like every seven or eight years or so the Cheektowaga Town Democratic Committee implodes. Last few times it was Burst, then Meyers. After all his losses, it might be too late for Max, too, we will see. But I still believe that Mary Holtz should grow a spine and stand up to Max once and for all. She most certainly has the ammunition. That would go a long way in straightening out this Cheektowaga Democratic Party mess under Frank Max.

LOL
    is Max still the cheektewaga chairman after all those loses? have they not ousted him yet?

Let's not forget Max's running of the Paul Clark campaign for county executive. Probably the biggest loser of all.

The Cheektowaga Town Democratic Committee really has some soul searching to do after Tuesday's pummeling by Democratic voters.

Do they continue on a path of repeated losses, while unbelievably, swagger is what marks their very essence?

Under Frank Max: Judge Kolbert, Judge Vallone, Councilman Zydel, now Councilman Kaznowski, Zydel again, plus Moore all defeated by Cheektowaga Town voters, and all beaten decisively, to be sure. Supervisor Holtz was only able to hold on because she had her own campaign team separate from what Frank Max was doing for Mary. It's just fantastic when you think about it, all these losses by Max were the premier campaigns those years, too, in Cheektowaga.

There are political bodies scattered all across the floor and the Democratic town chairman is courting Chris Jacobs and Stefan Mychajliw?

I can't help but remember the Spring Brunch when you could argue Frank Max was at the height of his loudmouthed braggadocio. Every seat in the room was full, people standing around because there was no more room to sit. Every and any political player with any sense of self-promotion was there. It was textbook. One politician after another "jockeying for position," with the "political-wannabes" and "up-and-comers" marveling in awe at all the political sights that spring morning. You would think that the absolute of "anything political" in this area ceased to exist, and the only thing that mattered that morning was to be in that room with the Cheektowaga Progressive Democrats, and the "all powerful" Frank Max. What a difference a few months can make.

All the King's Horses and all the King's Men!!!

Look at the results from Tuesday, their main target Diane B. getting the most votes. Nicole G. getting over 1,500 Democratic votes and she's the Republican candidate in the fall, just 250 votes less than "Endorsed" candidate Stan Kaznowski. If primary voters are supposed to be Democratic stalwarts then Nicole has a great chance of winning in November. Diane B. is a shoe-in, but knowing her she will run like there's no tomorrow. Heck, either Rogowski or Meyers, or BOTH, could end up losing in November by a hungry GOP with some great issues: Frank Max and the REFUSAL of Cheektowaga incumbents to downsize their HUGE Town Board.

Who would believe that the best position to be in today is a REPUBLICAN running for Town Board in Cheektowaga??? You can thank Frank Max for that.

Just look at the mailers on here and you can see why their candidates got pummeled. The "toxic" mailer helping Diane B. the most. The mailers for Zydel and Moore probably hurting them, too. Racist mailers paid by Tim Kennedy and Steve Pigeon and Frank Max. 25% of Cheektowaga voters now being African-American and Tim Kennedy sending racist mailers to their homes. Dennis Gorski coming out of retirement to endorse Zydel, Moore, Kaznowski, Rogowski, and Meyers, and that having no positive effect whatsoever.

And again I think back to the Spring Brunch and all the arrogance oozing out of the Creekside Banquet Hall that morning. They (Max, Kennedy, Pigeon, and the others) had arrived, and they were all-powerful, you know! Watch the primary come September and they'll show you. They did have all the important political players on their side, after all.

What a difference on this day in September.

Cheektowaga Town Democrats have some pretty big problems now, especially with their "brand" representing nothing more than maintaining the status quo in the Town Sanitation Department and reduction in the size of their Town Board. The "good old boys" bumbling from one election loss to another, with the proof shown right on here in the crap they're sending out to voters for the entire world to see. Just look at the mailers are judge for yourself. "Tim Meyers - Help me keep our family traditions." Are you kidding me??

If the party continues on like nothing is happening they most certainly face additional loss. Soul searching for sure, a lot of that is needed now.

Seems like every seven or eight years or so the Cheektowaga Town Democratic Committee implodes. Last few times it was Burst, then Meyers. After all his losses, it might be too late for Max, too, we will see. But I still believe that Mary Holtz should grow a spine and stand up to Max once and for all. She most certainly has the ammunition. That would go a long way in straightening out this Cheektowaga Democratic Party mess under Frank Max.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Check this out.

IMG_20130907_195435

Cheektowaga Town Council

Don't worry, readers, according to the Frank Max mouthpiece, Glenn Gramigna, everything is OK with Max and Diane B., according to today's dispatch from the Gramigna pay-to-play "political" website.

Here's what Gramigna says this morning:

"On another subject, friends of Cheektowaga Democratic Chairman Frank Max point out that he has a good relationship with TB primary winner Diane Benczkowski."

Hmmmmm????

I sure wish he would elaborate on that one, but Graminga is well-known for taking Max's money and writing, maybe, one sentence and calling it a day. It really is hard to believe that this guy is still in business as a "political" website.

Anyway, sure Frank Max "has a good relationship with TB primary winner Diane." Of course he does. After sending THOUSANDS of mailers to Cheektowaga Democratic homes shouting "Diane Benczkowski will be TOXIC to Our Community" in an attempt to destroy Diane B.'s political career, of course Frank is Diane's friend.

What are friends for if they can't try to ruin you, after all? Not to mention trying to humiliate you to your friends, family and neighborhoods.

I've heard this time and time again in Cheektowaga politics: With friends like Frank Max, who needs enemies?

Frank Max sure can hold a brunch, you have to give him that, in order to make the money needed to destroy people. But Frank just doesn't know how to spend all the money he makes from those brunches. Because Frank has the brain of a loudmouth and blowhard, not of a feared political boss. Take a look at the "Toxic" mailer here and judge for yourself. Or, just ask Judge Kolbert, Judge Vallone, Councilman Zydel, Councilman Kaznowski, or Wes Moore. And that's just in the past few years. Who's next? Surly one of the two, either Rogowski or Meyers, come November.

LOL

What we need is for Diane to come on here and tell us if she is going to fight or fright Max.

I'm guessing she will keep her mouth shut and not lets us know to secure her election.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    What we need is for Diane to come on here and tell us if she is going to fight or fright Max.

I'm guessing she will keep her mouth shut and not lets us know to secure her election.
    Why do we care if any board member will fight or fright max?

The town board is supposed to run our town to handle basic quality of life type items, maintenance of our infrastructure and basic security services at reasonable prices. Our town board should be making sure our sanitation department is being ran as efficient as it could be whether frank is in charge of the department or not.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Why do we care if any board member will fight or fright max?

The town board is supposed to run our town to handle basic quality of life type items, maintenance of our infrastructure and basic security services at reasonable prices. Our town board should be making sure our sanitation department is being ran as efficient as it could be whether frank is in charge of the department or not.
    Fight or fight max on political issues is my concern, because politics runs town boards whether you or not you are willing to live in the real world.

I'm not from Cheektowaga but don't the Cheektowaga voters want to know where each candidate for town board stands on bidding out the sanitation contract to find what is most economical for the taxpayers? Also, don't the Cheektowaga voters want to know where each town board candidate stands regarding downsizing the board to 5 members? We know where Nicole Gawel stands but what about the others?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I'm not from Cheektowaga but don't the Cheektowaga voters want to know where each candidate for town board stands on bidding out the sanitation contract to find what is most economical for the taxpayers? Also, don't the Cheektowaga voters want to know where each town board candidate stands regarding downsizing the board to 5 members? We know where Nicole Gawel stands but what about the others?
    I believe the last time Diane posted here we asked her those questions and all she said was that she was for families and economic growth but would not answer the questions. I think we have a better chance of getting her to state her position on abortion and medical marijuana than we do about local town board issues.

Originally posted by Breezy:
    "On another subject, friends of Cheektowaga Democratic Chairman Frank Max point out that he has a good relationship with TB primary winner Diane Benczkowski."
    I don't believe it. Remember, the cheek town board was to suppose appoint Diane B. to the vacant town board position and it never happened. With the control Mr Max has over the Cheek dems, don't you think that would have happened if they had such a good relationship?

Georgia L Schlager

not for nothing, but why do you think the cheektowaga residents want to know about bidding out sanitation and downsizing the board? only you, nogods and wnyres seem to be pushing for this and your not even a ceektowaga resident. you don't even have any knowledge of how government contracts work. i do know that there is a minimum employee clause in the town union contract. if you bid out sanitation, what are yu going to do with the other workers you have to keep on the payroll? are you going to let them sit home to get paid while we pay for a private contractor to pick up our trash? the taxpayers care more about the hight taxes than bidding out sanitation and downsizing the board.

Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    not for nothing, but why do you think the cheektowaga residents want to know about bidding out sanitation and downsizing the board? only you, nogods and wnyres seem to be pushing for this and your not even a ceektowaga resident. you don't even have any knowledge of how government contracts work. i do know that there is a minimum employee clause in the town union contract. if you bid out sanitation, what are yu going to do with the other workers you have to keep on the payroll? are you going to let them sit home to get paid while we pay for a private contractor to pick up our trash? the taxpayers care more about the hight taxes than bidding out sanitation and downsizing the board.

Alright, guess I'll shut up.

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    Our town needs better negotiators at the table.

Don't worry, readers, according to the Frank Max mouthpiece, Glenn Gramigna, everything is OK with Max and Diane B., according to today's dispatch from the Gramigna pay-to-play "political" website.

Here's what Gramigna says this morning:

Hmmmmm????

I sure wish he would elaborate on that one, but Graminga is well-known for taking Max's money and writing, maybe, one sentence and calling it a day. It really is hard to believe that this guy is still in business as a "political" website.

Anyway, sure Frank Max "has a good relationship with TB primary winner Diane." Of course he does. After sending THOUSANDS of mailers to Cheektowaga Democratic homes shouting "Diane Benczkowski will be TOXIC to Our Community" in an attempt to destroy Diane B.'s political career, of course Frank is Diane's friend.

What are friends for if they can't try to ruin you, after all? Not to mention trying to humiliate you to your friends, family and neighborhoods.

I've heard this time and time again in Cheektowaga politics: With friends like Frank Max, who needs enemies?

Frank Max sure can hold a brunch, you have to give him that, in order to make the money needed to destroy people. But Frank just doesn't know how to spend all the money he makes from those brunches. Because Frank has the brain of a loudmouth and blowhard, not of a feared political boss. Take a look at the "Toxic" mailer here and judge for yourself. Or, just ask Judge Kolbert, Judge Vallone, Councilman Zydel, Councilman Kaznowski, or Wes Moore. And that's just in the past few years. Who's next? Surly one of the two, either Rogowski or Meyers, come November.

LOL
    gorja, i should have been more of a gentleman with my words. i apologize. i simply think there are bigger issues in this town.

i wanted to add to the list of losers that max supported....Glasscott for sheriff and paul clark for erie county executive. nice guys but they hooked up with max and lost

My wish is after Morton kicks Fisher's ass that in 2 years he does the same to Mary Holtz.
    Hear! Hear!
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information