Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Primary - Cheektowaga Town Board

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Don't you think that she was just trying to be cute and was not seriously promoting voting for her because she is a Polish female?
    you get cute and reckless decisions when someone is young and immature. frankly i am a little worried here. is being a polish female all she has to offer the voters?

Do the voters want to take a chance on young and reckless or stick with the status quo?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    you get cute and reckless decisions when someone is young and immature. frankly i am a little worried here. is being a polish female all she has to offer the voters?
    Nicole stated, "Of course I would. It would only be fair to the taxpayers if the bids were lower to privatize the collection of refuse." This was her position, it seems that her position is working for the taxpayers benefit!

As far as her talking to a resident that said they were excited to meet her. "She loved my Polish last name and the fact I was a female. She and her husband vote Polish first and female." At least she was being honest in what she said.

She didn't say the totes were free when the taxpayers paid 1.5 million to get them! She didn't say I'm endorsed by Frank Max!

I have spoken with Nicole and she has a heart towards the residents of Cheektowaga. She wants to help. She also knows Angela and it was clear to me that they have similar, conservative beliefs about government.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post

She didn't say the totes were free when the taxpayers paid 1.5 million to get them! She didn't say I'm endorsed by Frank Max!
    From my perspective, Mikenold touches the kind of nerve that, if Cheektowaga residents really knew all there was to know, would make any property tax payers JUMP. They would jump from their chair and run these bums (Rogowski, Meyer and Max) out of town on a rail!

It says a lot that Rogowski and Meyer say they gave property tax payers FREE TOTES in the flyer posted on here when that is an outright LIE. If they said "with no additional cost" to property tax payers, then perhaps I would have a bit of respect for them on this issue, at least. But this is the way of these Good Old Boys in Cheektowaga. "Yeah we did that, so just shut up and vote for us like you always do."

And the issue of Mr. Frank Max should be asked of EVERY candidate in Cheektowaga. Not simply, "what do you think about Sanitation Crew Chief Frank Max and his leadership as a town employee?" Rather, "How will you rid Cheektowaga Town government of this negative force known as Sanitation Crew Chief Frank Max?"

Removing Max from town government is the ONLY way to bring a bare minimum of REFORM!

Any vote for Rogowski is a vote for Frank Max.

Any vote for Meyer is a vote for Frank Max.

Cheektowaga needs a FRESH START, without Rogowski, Meyer and Max!!!!!

Well said, Mikenold. Well said!!!
    Last edited by Breezy; August 26th, 2013 at 08:24 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    From my perspective, Mikenold touches the kind of nerve that, if Cheektowaga residents really knew all there was to know, would make any property tax payers JUMP. They would jump from their chair and run these bums (Rogowski, Meyer and Max) out of town on a rail!

It says a lot that Rogowski and Meyer say they gave property tax payers FREE TOTES in the flyer posted on here when that is an outright LIE. If they said "with no additional cost" to property tax payers, then perhaps I would have a bit of respect for them on this issue, at least. But this is the way of these Good Old Boys in Cheektowaga. "Yeah we did that, so just shut up and vote for us like you always do."

And the issue of Mr. Frank Max should be asked of EVERY candidate in Cheektowaga. Not simply, "what do you think about Sanitation Crew Chief Frank Max and his leadership as a town employee?" Rather, "How will you rid Cheektowaga Town government of this negative force known as Sanitation Crew Chief Frank Max?"

Removing Max from town government is the ONLY way to bring a bare minimum of REFORM!

Any vote for Rogowski is a vote for Frank Max.

Any vote for Meyer is a vote for Frank Max.

Cheektowaga needs a FRESH START, without Rogowski, Meyer and Max!!!!!

Well said, Mikenold. Well said!!!
    Agreed - well said Mikenold however in all fairness it was Stan Kaznowski who was part of the lies since he is the incumbent. Even tho I am not a big fan of Myers he is new bit still part of being supported by max

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    Nicole stated, "Of course I would. It would only be fair to the taxpayers if the bids were lower to privatize the collection of refuse." This was her position, it seems that her position is working for the taxpayers benefit!

As far as her talking to a resident that said they were excited to meet her. "She loved my Polish last name and the fact I was a female. She and her husband vote Polish first and female." At least she was being honest in what she said.

I have spoken with Nicole and she has a heart towards the residents of Cheektowaga. She wants to help. She also knows Angela and it was clear to me that they have similar, conservative beliefs about government.
    Is she a homeowner or a transient?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Is she a homeowner or a transient?
    I said the same about Angela but I believe she purchased a home in Cheektowaga after she was elected.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I said the same about Angela but I believe she purchased a home in Cheektowaga after she was elected.
    Angela said she was "advised" not to buy a home until after the election. I think tenants are equally entitled to run for office, but her comment left me with the impression that she was only going to live in Cheektowaga if she could be on the town board.

In any event, the point I was going to make is that if Nicole is a tenant she won't want to post "I spoke with some tenants yesterday, they said they would vote for me because I am a tenant rather than a homeowner..."

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Think about. Can Nicole be any worse than the three who think the garbage totes were "free". Either they are not bright or they are purposely misleading our town.

I would still like to know which of the three came up with that flyer.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Think about. Can Nicole be any worse than the three who think the garbage totes were "free". Either they are not bright or they are purposely misleading our town.

I would still like to know which of the three came up with that flyer.
    Most people are more comfortable with the known candidate (we already know how to deal with them) than with an unknown candidate (will have to go to a lot of effort to figure out how to deal with them.) the unknown candidate can overcome that problem by being specific about his or her positions and plans. But is all we know about her is that she is polish, and catholic, and female, most voters will stick with the incumbents.

It's the "Let's make a deal" syndrome - no one wants to take a chance trading away a refrigerator for what might be a pair of shoes behind door number 1

My boss says the chitter chatter in Cheektowaga Town Hall is that "EVERYONE" has Frank Max candidate's signs on their lawns FEARFUL that Max will retaliate against anyone not on the Team, yet "EVERYONE" is voting for Diana B. and Lynn Dearmyer. Word is Stan has a good chance, too, with people saying that Meyer is the odd man out.

I hope that such whispering in Cheektowaga Town Hall is true.

And remember, these are the political people, FUNNY!

I love that odd man out!

LOL

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    But what you and I have seen are the misleading comments from the known candidates. Town residents are being fed BS. You read yourself on some of the mailings.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    IMG_20130903_221036

IMG_20130903_221047

Poor Stan and Tim look like they turned in their mug shots for this mailer, LOL.

"Former County Executive Dennis Gorski" ?????? You mean, "Former ALWAYS RAISING YOUR PROPERTY TAXES County Executive Dennis Gorski."

How anyone could "join" Gorski is beyond me. He is a washed up, property tax raising fool!

Do you want to give more of your hard-earned money to these FRANK MAX puppets?? Then "join" job-killing tax-raising Gorski.

If you do not want to EMPTY your wallet for these jerks, then you are actually a SANE person.

With Diana B. winning on Tuesday, Cheektowaga Town property tax payers will be the ones who WIN!!!

The ONLY MESSAGE these politicians hear is VOTING AGAINST THEIR PUPPETS!!!

So, send them a message on Tuesday: Vote for DIANE B., LYNN DEARMYER, and WYNNIE FISHER - and Frank Max will FALL, and you will actually will have cash left in your wallet!!!!!

Also, local government needs MORE women, not just "Good Ole Boys."

GORSKI IS THE PAST - LET'S KEEP THIS FOOL THERE!!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information