Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Primary - Erie County Legislature

in the Buffalo News today:

New PAC pours money into Democratic races for Erie County Legislature

With less than a week to go before the Sept. 10 primary, it appears that thousands of dollars are being pumped into hotly contested Democratic races for the Erie County Legislature.

The source of this windfall is a Political Action Committee that was registered with the state Board of Elections on Aug. 22 by Kristy L. Mazurek, a former journalist and self-professed “political operative” who makes no bones about venting her frustration with a rival wing of the local Democratic Party.

“This PAC is made up of a group of like-minded individuals who share the same thought processes and who are not happy with the leadership of the party,” said Kristy L. Mazurek during a telephone interview Tuesday.

Mazurek is the treasurer of the newly registered PAC, Western New York Progressive Caucus, and the co-host of a political affairs talk show called “2 Sides” that airs at noon every Sunday on WGRZ-TV, Channel 2.

To her detractors, it’s an unseemly marriage of journalism and partisan politics, for which she was taken to task Tuesday at a news conference outside the WGRZ-TV studios on Delaware Avenue by Legislature Chairwoman Betty Jean Grant and Legislator Timothy R. Hogues. The two Buffalo Democrats, who aligned with Ms. Mazurek’s rivals at Democratic headquarters, have complained that they are being unfairly maligned in anonymous mass mailings being put out by Mazurek’s PAC. In a letter delivered to WGRZ management, they complained that Mazurek “may be involved in a conflict of interest situation.”

read more:

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...ature-20130904

isn't 2 sides a political show?

Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    in the Buffalo News today:

New PAC pours money into Democratic races for Erie County Legislature

“This PAC is made up of a group of like-minded individuals who share the same thought processes and who are not happy with the leadership of the party,” said Kristy L. Mazurek during a telephone interview Tuesday.
    I'm sure the "like-minded individuals" will turn out to be STEVE PIGEON, TIM KENNEDY, FRANK MAX and other political megalomaniacs who could care less about property tax payers, working families, good government; or anything good about Democracy. And I am soooooooo sick of seeing that buffoon Kennedy ALL THE TIME ON TV. Is this dolt OVER-EXPOSED, or what?????

These men are so darn POWER HUNGRY, and power hungry beyond anything ever seen in this region.

ZYDEL, MOORE, ROGOWSKI, MEYER and anyone else connected to these FOOLS should be Run Out of Town on a Rail!!!!

I also see that this Kristy Mazurek sure has a sordid past herself. She fits right in with the crooked politicians Tim Kennedy, Steve Pigeon and Frank Max.

Funny seeing the Kristy Mazurek mug shot on the internet. Just Google her name!

OUCH!

Just as ugly without makeup as her politics!!!!
    Last edited by Breezy; September 5th, 2013 at 08:08 AM. Reason: typo lol

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Lynn Dearmyer Erie County Legislature

And what does a "Real Democrat" mean? I need to start another thread.

From the competitor.

I wonder how Lynn feels about raising taxes.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    IMG_20130903_221211

IMG_20130903_221222

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here is an interesting one

IMG_20130903_221138

I hope my Hillary was in a biting mood this morning. Was way out in the back mowing when I heard the dogs barking and saw them heading for the driveway. When I was finished mowing, found a Wynnie Fisher palm card stuck in my back door. Hillary has had her rabies shot and Wynnie or her representative was trespassing just in case she took a nip at her ankles.

Georgia L Schlager

If Dennis Gorski knows anything, HE KNOWS HOW TO RAISE YOUR PROPERTY TAXES!!!!

Gorski was a JOB KILLING, PROPERTY TAX RAISING FOOL.

The "interesting" mailer posted above by WNYresident tells me why Gorski is backing Zydel...

BECAUSE ZYDEL IS ALSO A JOB-KILLING PROPERTY TAX RAISER!!!

These two are the LAST thing we need in local government.

TOO MUCH TAXES - TOO MUCH TAXES - TOO MUCH TAXES!!!!

Hey Gorski - PLEASE go and crawl back into your hole, that is, the hole of your MANSION you have because you ALWAYS raised our property taxes!!!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Lynn

Lynn

Res, I got the same one except Wynnie is the puppet. The one you have with Lynn Dearmyer is inappropriate but the one with Wynnie is spot on.

Georgia L Schlager

Why have them holding a pair of scissors ???

This is a textbook example of BACKFIRE campaign literature, 101, HaHaHa.

I would think these things need to be somewhat believable. These ones are not even close.

They are, sadly, an attempt to appeal to racism, but, thankfully, in 2013 you could see right through this kind of awful politics.

With the growing scandal involving these mailers in Erie County and Niagara Falls, perhaps too many people are onto Kristy Mazurek, Steve Pigeon, Frank Max, and Dennis Gorski to ever let these racist mailings affect them, except rejecting the Mazurek-Pigeon-Max-Gorski RACIST campaign.

Is Dennis Gorski so hell bent on putting more property tax raising fools into the county that he would be part of a racist campaign?

Kristy Mazurek - RACIST
    Steve Pigeon - RACIST
    Frank Max - RACIST
    Dennis Gorski - RACIST

SHAME - SHAME - SHAME

Dennis Gorski should be ASHAMED of himself!!!!

The ONLY way to fight this kind of destructive Dennis Gorski racism is to vote for Lynn Dearmyer and Wynnie Fisher in the Democratic Primary!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information