Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Primary - Erie County Legislature

Maybe I'm an idiot, but shouldn't Zydel have mentioned who was with him and endorsing him on the back of this mailer?

Probably another pork and patronage politician, just can't make him out from here.

A lot of dumb mistakes in his mailers.

Looks like Steve Pigeon with Zydel here.

Dude, Rick packed on the pounds since being voted out of office.

Just saying.

Nice pic on the front, but those garbage cans not too nice.

Are they even local garbage cans?

Rick's boss Frank Max would know.

lol

Proud Democratic values, like authorizing the murder of innocent babies. Proud Democratic values like trapping people into a entitlement mentality creating slaves out of many a person. Shall we go on?

This Zydel guy is the problem, he is no solution. The first sentence of the second paragraph is old, cold, and boring. And dead wrong.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Rick Zydel Erie County Legislature

Rick Zydel Erie County Legislature
    where is the union bug? i thought all Dems had to have a union bug on their literature

Here's Wynnie Fisher Erie County Legislature 8th district democratic endorsed candidate making a slanderous statement at a March 2002, Town of Alden Town board meeting.

Why would they endorse someone like this?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Here's Wynnie Fisher Erie County Legislature 8th district democratic endorsed candidate making a slanderous statement at a March 2002, Town of Alden Town board meeting.

Why would they endorse someone like this?
    See here is more proof that we have not a clue..... why? That party is EVIL and that by DESIGN and PLAN, that is what they do - and you have to ask.... yeppers it will continue on till people get the gall to call these monsters out. I will not stop doing it. One man band I guess.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

I received 2 mailers today. This one is from Wes Moore for Erie County Legislator. I don't know who this one is from. Maybe it's the Erie County Democratic Committee.

Georgia L Schlager

Obviously, with Pigeon pulling his strings Wes Moore is toast.

Heck, in his own positive mailer it looks like with the Moore agenda storm clouds appear over Erie County Hall.

NOT a good visual in his own mailing.

HaHa, what a JOKE.

Don't these PUPPETS (Moore and Zydel) know Pigeon is the KISS OF DEATH for pretty much anyone he supports AND FUNDS!

Looks like Fisher v Morton in the fall.

From everything that I've read Wynnie Fisher is a whacko. She's a loose cannon. Look at the previous post. That woman slandered an innocent man at a town board meeting. She calls the police when people are on railroad property picking wild flowers. She is a nut case.

Morton better kick ass.

I don't see anything in Wes Moore's mailer regarding Pigeon.

Georgia L Schlager

I definitely am keeping an open mind for the general election, just can't vote for Moore in the Dem primary.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If someone has their website let me know. I searched her name but can seem to fine it.

Seems kind of disrespectful to put the Barbara Miller-Williams headshot over the face of a renowned African American musician painted on the mural.

Like she's somehow trying to take some of the musician's integrity.

Especially strange in that the same photo of Ms. Miller-Williams is also on the other side of the mailer.

I saw another flyer that said Rick Zydel raised property taxes in Cheektowaga in 2009, 2010 and 2011. And that Dennis Gorski himself was endorsing Zydel over Lynn Dearmyer and Burke in the Dem primary.

Is it any wonder Gorski endorsed Zydel?

Gorski "came out of retirement" to endorse Rick Zydel, screamed the Glenn Gramigna website.

Of course Gorski would "came out of retirement" - - - he saw another politician who LOVES raising property taxes: RICK ZYDEL.

Gorski would LOVE any property tax raiser, like Zydel, because was ALWAYS a serial property tax raiser himself!

Gorski is the LAST political endorsement I would respect, and there are some good political leaders in the community, in my view.

Why do you think Gorski and Zydel were VOTED OUT OF OFFICE, anyway???

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I received 2 mailers today. This one is from Wes Moore for Erie County Legislator. I don't know who this one is from. Maybe it's the Erie County Democratic Committee.
    The pigeon mailer has the same postal permit number as the Wynnie Fisher campaign literature. Looks like Wynnie is doing to her opponents what she did to the small business man in Alden. SLANDER

Georgia L Schlager

gorja - Seems to me that Ms. Fisher is sticking up for her neighborhood, and perhaps there is another side to the comments printed in the clips you had posted.

Where I live, we don't an official "block club" but we do have a woman on our street who is constantly looking out for any problems in our part of the village, and I have to say EVERYONE on our block loves this woman.

Sounds to me that Ms. Fisher, after reading the clips, is a neighborhood activist in that sense.

Anyone hunting (mentioned in one of the clips) near my home certainly raises a red flag to me.

Either way, I would like to hear her side of the story, because it sounds like she has an argument for sticking up for her community.

I also like the idea that Ms. Fisher takes it right to the Town Board, and many times, too. Sounds like the Town Board members just don't like it.

I would vote for the neighborhood watchdog over the Pigeon-Max candidate every single time.

Heck, I am voting for Wynnie Fisher in the Dem primary.

Breezy, our votes in the primary will cancel each other out. In the General election, I'm with Morton, all the way. This woman is out to create problems in her neighborhood not prevent them. She wasted taxpayers money and sacrificed emergency police services with her 76 phone calls to the police "crying wolf" .

Georgia L Schlager

LOL, gorja, LOL

I guess we're "agreeing to disagree," however; I was hoping to maybe just cancel one-half of our votes, in order for me to at least cancel our the other half of Mr. Max's vote. That way, I can have some relief taking it to "The Man," because I appreciate you, but him not so much.

I've heard that refrain in my house many times, someone cancelling out my vote.

LOL

Either way, I an glad people are using their vote!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information