Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Primary - Erie County Legislature

Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    I know for a fact that Max and Pigeon are behind Zydel, Rogowski, Kaznowski, Myers
    Like a Vampire sucking on the blood of an innocent child, or a Zombie going after my dear old mom, Max and Pigeon would devour our tax dollars with their bottomless greed and thirst for power.

I wouldn't be surprised if Max and Pigeon also are behind the Wes Moore campaign! Luckily I have a vote in that county primary!!! I would NEVER vote for a Max or Pigeon candidate.

Would Steve Pigeon try another Republican-led county legislature with puppets Zydel and Moore siding with Republicans, just like he did with the woman from Grassroots and Tim Kennedy a few years ago?

That would not be good for the county, in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Like a Vampire sucking on the blood of an innocent child, or a Zombie going after my dear old mom, Max and Pigeon would devour our tax dollars with their bottomless greed and thirst for power.

I wouldn't be surprised if Max and Pigeon also are behind the Wes Moore campaign! Luckily I have a vote in that county primary!!! I would NEVER vote for a Max or Pigeon candidate.

Would Steve Pigeon try another Republican-led county legislature with puppets Zydel and Moore siding with Republicans, just like he did with the woman from Grassroots and Tim Kennedy a few years ago?

That would not be good for the county, in my view.
    I have a vote in the 8th district primary also. My vote would NEVER be for Wynnie Fisher. How many of her Two rod Rd neighbors have had restraining orders against her? L-U-N-A-T-I-C is putting it mildly.

Georgia L Schlager

I've always had a hard time with knocking down women on these types of websites, but I guess it comes with the territory when you run for office. Just saying.

Maybe I'm too old fashion. LOL.

Not sure if you're for Rick Zydel, but his background and linkup with Frank Max and Steve Pigeon was right from this site and in the Buffalo News, Cheektowaga Bee, Artvoice, other websites (not Glenn Gramigna's made up stuff, LOL again) so I guess that's proof, in order to knock down Zydel, Max and Pigeon. Heck, the three men in a room (6 if you count 2010) is also public policy not including women and I think is fair game, too.

We did get a mailing from Wynnie Fisher the other day, and she seemed very qualified. I definitely see going with Fisher in the Dem primary, but I really am looking forward to the general election campaign.

I was hoping to see a Fisher v Morton race for the fall, who knows of course, but I can't go with Moore in the Dem primary.

I will be going with Morton in the general election. I'm certainly not putting down Fisher because she is a woman. I, actually no nothing about Moore but have heard plenty about Fisher and it all wasn't good.

If I was a Cheektowaga resident, I would vote for Nicole Gawel but not Diane B as she would not state her stand on privatizing or not privatizing the refuse contract or downsizing the town board.

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Let’s see:

“Rick has practical experience as a former Cheektowaga Councilman” who was voted out of office by fed up Cheektowaga tax payers

“Rick earned the Conservative Party endorsement” because Steve Pigeon is behind his campaign

“Rick has earned the support of nearly every member of the Cheektowaga Democratic Committee” because Frank Max is behind his campaign

“Rick will work closely with his former Town Board colleagues” on politics as usual, using government for their friends and relatives, and being obstinate on reducing the size of the huge 7-member Cheektowaga Town Board

Funny how Mr. Zydel hawks his lawn signs in the flyer, LOL, not to mention getting a bit of vertigo with the tilt of the letter.

Anyone who comes back ands runs after giving it their all, and almost beating a household name by a handful of votes, deserves a lot of credit.

Nice to also see Lynn has made government work without being in a political position.

Nice.

It should read, "ROOTS THAT RUIN DEEP IN OUR COMMUNITY"

And now she is running for legislator. What a crackpot!!!!

Georgia L Schlager

Wonder why there isn't a Republican primary with 6 people filing republican petitions?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Wonder why there isn't a Republican primary with 6 people filing republican petitions?

Max and friends tried to run three republican candidates to force a primary on the republican line but did not end up with enough signatures to get on the line. The three endorsed by the Cheektowaga Republican Committee were:

Rick Maisano, Roger McGill and Nicole Gawel.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Hey, for once registered republicans got it! Democrats (Party heads and those responsible for the plank) are evil and play all the dirty tricks, it did not get by the people this time.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Poloncarz Endorses Dearmyer for Legislature

Buffalo, NY. – Today, Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz endorsed Lynn Dearmyer in her quest to be the next Erie County Legislator for the 7th Legislative District. Poloncarz is the highest ranking elected official in Erie County and a prominent figure in the Democratic Party. Poloncarz is widely recognized as being a fiscal watchdog for the people of Erie County and is credited with changing the culture in county government with a focus on providing core services to Erie County residents.

“Lynn Dearmyer has spent many successful years in the private sector and her community advocacy is unmatched,” said Poloncarz. “Lynn understands the issues facing the residents of the 7th Legislative District and she shares my vision for making Erie County stronger and a better place to live, work and raise our families. I am pleased to endorse her candidacy for the Legislature and know she will be a strong advocate for the residents of the 7th District.”
    "I am honored to have the support of Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz." said Dearmyer. "The future of Erie County is brighter under his leadership and through his ability to work with the County Legislature to move our community forward. I look forward to having the opportunity to work with him to deliver important services to the residents of the 7th District."

Lynn Dearmyer is a candidate for Erie County Legislature, 7th District, which includes Cheektowaga, Kaisertown and part of South Buffalo. Lynn has been hard at work for the last few months trying to personally reach as many folks as possible; knocking on over 3,300 doors.

Erie County Executive Poloncarz’s endorsement follows the endorsements of the outgoing Erie County Legislator and Majority Leader Tom Mazur and Erie County Democratic Committee Chairman Jeremy Zellner. Primary Day is Tuesday, September 10th.

Shame on any and all of you who vote for anyone who has the D line after their name. Their fruit is yours.... the fruit, just open your eyes in any big city!

SHAME!!!!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Rick Zydel Erie County Legislature

Rick Zydel Erie County Legislature

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information