As some may have already noticed I have added an avatar, the symbol of the political party I have been an enrolled member of since 1984. I have also changed my signature with a link to the new website of the West Seneca Republican Committee.

I do not currently have, nor do I foresee me having, any intention to run for any elected office.

I have made a decision to be more active as a Republican and a citizen of West Seneca. I am donating my time and efforts to create and maintain the committee's website (It is still in development, but wanted to get something up!). I will also support efforts to facilitate more West Seneca Republicans to become active in our party, to recruit new members and candidates and support the candidates we as Republicans select.

I believe it is important that all of us take a more active role in our respective communities and parties.

As it stands now the West Seneca Republican Committee has numerous seats open. If you would like to become more active by joining the committee or help out in any other capacity please contact Brian Wirth by e-mail at chair@wsgop.org .