Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutter View Post
    Was ist los mit das?
    Mit was?

justKel
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    For the record, I'm in Butthole, I mean, Peoria, IL
    It'd be a long ride....
    Well let us know when you're in town and we'll have to meet up.

Mit Gay gesind.
    "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Mohandas Gandhi

Unregistered
    Flutter's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    For the record, I'm in Butthole, I mean, Peoria, IL
    It'd be a long ride....
    can i ask why u r there ? apparently you dont like it very much... just asking
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Quote Originally Posted by run4it View Post
    Take a look at Western statistics. The US has substantially more people who claim Christian affiliation than any country in Europe. However, the US out of wedlock birthrate is also higher. Add that to the fact that many Euro countries have either de jure or de facto national religions, and your statement is blown completely out of the water.
    Playing devils advocate I could say that the decline in belief in organized religion in The US has paralleled the rise in out of birth wedlock's.

And I could further use your own words:
    "Take a look at Western statistics"

That would, "blow your statement completely out of the water."

Do you deny my statement?

Sue -
    I don't care how many good deeds you do....
    You might not but I do.
    "how many good deeds you do" for others is way up on the average persons list on how to judge others.

Sue -
    you're probably going to laugh with Mike about how angry I am.
    Not sure about them but your cracking me up

You are pretty angry and it is pretty funny. Its just a message board Fluttery one. If you think your going to have an effect on someones belief system you really have an over blown sense of self.

Sue -
    if you had any inkling how you appear in most peoples eyes, you'd fall down on your knees and beg forgiveness for your sanctimonious bullcrap.
    Not sure what your eyes are picking up on but mine are pretty fond of sue and mike (Mike I mean that in a manly kinda way )

Just because you have no tolerance for other beliefs doesnt mean we are all so narrow minded. Being a pagean I find Christian beliefs interesting. They dont upset me althogh if I walked that path I would probably be a Catholic as I have told Mike and Sue both before. Suprisingly niether burned me at the stake ROFLMAO.

You should try opening yourself up to other belkief systems and stop being so narrow minded oh fluttery one, perhaps then you wouldnt come across as so angry.

Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by steven; March 28th, 2009 at 03:50 AM.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by yokes View Post
    new rule STOP THE ****ing DRAMA
    Thank you for using the language filters.

Here is an interesting study about the crime rate amongst children who are not raised with a mom and dad

http://www.content4reprint.com/famil...g-children.htm

justKel
    Quote Originally Posted by Anotherview View Post
    Here is an interesting study about the crime rate amongst children who are not raised with a mom and dad

http://www.content4reprint.com/famil...g-children.htm
    Wow... That article is biased. By the use of male pronouns, it automatically assumes that the father is always the absent parent -- which is false and becoming increasingly so.

Also, on the "not raised with a mom and a dad" part that you wrote; there are many, many children who have happy homes with two moms or two dads... Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by justKel View Post
    Wow... That article is biased. By the use of male pronouns, it automatically assumes that the father is always the absent parent -- which is false and becoming increasingly so.

Also, on the "not raised with a mom and a dad" part that you wrote; there are many, many children who have happy homes with two moms or two dads... Just saying...
    Kel , did you read the article , it's pretty amateurish for one , but never is mother or father used , the words single parents or parenting , but never even insinuates kids being brought up only by a mom , no father or vice versa . I guess you read in to it your way , & others their way , but article notwithstanding , it HAS to be more beneficial for a child to be brought up in a two parent home , I don't care if it's two guys , two gals , but I do think it's a lot easier for the child in a women/man scenario , as we're still a VERY biased nation , & kids & other parents can still be cruel when little Johnny shows up to school with two moms or two dads , etc. , it's just pure logic.......just IMHO......
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    Kel , did you read the article , it's pretty amateurish for one , but never is mother or father used , the words single parents or parenting , but never even insinuates kids being brought up only by a mom , no father or vice versa . I guess you read in to it your way , & others their way , but article notwithstanding , it HAS to be more beneficial for a child to be brought up in a two parent home , I don't care if it's two guys , two gals , but I do think it's a lot easier for the child in a women/man scenario , as we're still a VERY biased nation , & kids & other parents can still be cruel when little Johnny shows up to school with two moms or two dads , etc. , it's just pure logic.......just IMHO......
    D: Based upon this article, I believe that a mother or father that wishes to raise a child without both parents should also take responsibility and put money aside for their child's criminal funds. I have no issue with parents who choose to raise their child without both parents but they should also be prepared to take responsibility for their decision.

Undoubtedly, when children are brought up without a father, bad things happen. Just check out the list of maladies, mental instability, legal troubles, etc. listed at the following site.

http://www.photius.com/feminocracy/f...less_kids.html

Here is just a few statistics from the site.
    Rearing rapists: Seventy-two percent of adolescent murderers grew up without fathers. Sixty percent of America's rapists grew up the same way.
    Count 'em: Seventy percent of juveniles in state reform institutions grew up in single- or no-parent situations.
    85% of all youths sitting in prisons grew up in a fatherless home (Source: Fulton Co. Georgia jail populations, Texas Dept. of Corrections 1992)
    Sexual activity. In a study of 700 adolescents, researchers found that "compared to families with two natural parents living in the home, adolescents from single-parent families have been found to engage in greater and earlier sexual activity."

It breaks my heart to know that had these children grown up with a Dad things could have been much different for them. Every man, woman and child should be aware of these statistics before they even think about having sex or dating for the purpose of marriage.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

justKel
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    Here's the first paragraph, which is as far as I got since I knew from there it was a piece of ****.
    This is further magnified when the other parent is absent or is deliberately not doing anything to fulfill his part in the caring for the children.

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherview View Post
    D: Based upon this article, I believe that a mother or father that wishes to raise a child without both parents should also take responsibility and put money aside for their child's criminal funds. I have no issue with parents who choose to raise their child without both parents but they should also be prepared to take responsibility for their decision.
    I wouldn't as a single parent put money aside for their child's "future" criminal careers , that's just a plain act of virulent negative repose , I still like to use the book "The Secret" & throw positive , optimistic thoughts & beliefs out there....But I don't think this "article" was written by a reknowned rocket scientist , thought it was done very poorly , did have some logic , I did agree that it did not single out fathers or mothers as being the presiding parent..........As far as putting away future criminal funds , maybe ALL parents (single or two parent families) should instead of setting up a college fund , set up a criminal fund (I am being facetious here) , as kids are kids (some worse & some in worse environments) & will at times get into trouble , again , just IMHO..........
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

I don't remember typing in German last night....

But, since Kel doesn't speak German, I'm pretty sure it had to be me.

Wow.

Anyways - Steven, You've got it backwards my friend. It's Those-Who-Shall-Remain-Nameless who are intolerant bigots, I'm the one calling them out on it.

You also don't see me trumpeting my good deeds, as if the whole world should praise me for knitting a blanket. There's a difference between doing good because it needs to be done, and doing good just so you can tell everyone "look what I did!" Would you like a medal?
    "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information