Thread: A Supervisor who can't tell the Truth

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

Angry A Supervisor who can't tell the Truth

Supervisor Grelick use the Amherst Bee to blame her TownBoard of closing the Fitness Center. In doing so the Town lost $80,000.00 in revenue. The reason the BAC left was that they were losing $8,000. 00 a year. The man that ran it before the BAC skipped Town oweing us $60,000.00. We haven't been able to get any money back because Supervisor Grelick told him he didn't have to pay any rent until business pickup in the Fitness Center. It never did. Our Supervisor tries to get what is best for her career. Her non-truths are famous in the inner circle of Amherst. She is well know as a teller of tall tales .

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

Unhappy G/RELICK CAUGHT IN ANOTHERE LIE

About a month ago Grelick swore she wasn't endorsing Richard Wojtowciz for the Town Board as I reported. Well she's walking the streets with him and ringing doorbells. Richard's has had radio ads,mailings and slingers. This cost in the thousands.As I wrote in my article before I don't believe Richard is going to win. I don't believe Grelick's power is that strong anymore. I believe the people have seen their taxes shoot sky high and the many,many scandalsthat have occurred in Grelick's watch.

Thread Information