Thread: Brian Higgins basically described...

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Brian Higgins basically described...

Brian basically described NYS and congress basically. Go listen to this interview. He states the bad job AIG did and don't deserve bonuses. What excuse does he use when government employees/administration get automatic raises based on nothing more than time not performance?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Brian basically described NYS and congress basically. Go listen to this interview. He states the bad job AIG did and don't deserve bonuses. What excuse does he use when government employees/administration get automatic raises based on nothing more than time not performance?
    does sound hypocritical. he's padding himself up for a nice tax payer funded pension when he leaves congress. the AIG bonuses are no different than his congressional pension tax payers will be forced to pay when he's sitting pretty 20 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Araujo View Post
    Higgins is all about image.
    Not according to that video!

Least he could do is comb his hair and tuck in his shirt before going on TV...

He looks like a welfare recipient!!!

So Brian Higgins is looking for a fight and wants to take on NYPA?? Where was he when Paterson first announced they were taking millions upon millions of dollars???

Quote Originally Posted by Enough View Post

I think he just got back from Ellicott creek park. He was in a three some with some NY Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulJonson View Post
    So Brian Higgins is looking for a fight and wants to take on NYPA?? Where was he when Paterson first announced they were taking millions upon millions of dollars???
    Where was he when he personally signed up to take $279 Million for the same NYPA he now wants to fight with?

Where did he think that money was coming from? He got EVERYONE to drink the Kool Aid and think that money was coming from a magical tree the Power Authority has hidden away!

Quote Originally Posted by Enough View Post

I watched that interview and I remember thinking he looked awful....like he'd just rolled out of bed. Very unlike him. I don't understand how his staff even let him out the door looking like that.

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001 View Post
    I watched that interview and I remember thinking he looked awful....like he'd just rolled out of bed. Very unlike him. I don't understand how his staff even let him out the door looking like that.
    What is like him?

Quote Originally Posted by atotaltotalfan2001 View Post
    It's almost as big a mystery as why people vote for him.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I was told by someone Higgins has been basically useless over all. Just a political player like a lot of the other ones on the public boob.

Thread Information