Thread: Primary - Erie County Legislature

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Primary - Erie County Legislature

Rick Zydel for Erie County Legislature

Rick Zydel

https://www.facebook.com/richard.zydel?fref=ts

Looks similar to the flyer for Mr. Dobson.

Resolution
    RES-2007-700

Information
    Department: Town Attorney
    Category: Attorney & Legal Matters
    Functions: Miscellaneous Legal Matters
    Sponsors: Councilmember Richard Zydel
    Councilmember Thomas M. Johnson Jr.
    Councilmember James P. Rogowski

WHEREAS, by resolutions dated April 19, 1999, the Cheektowaga Town Board assigned the duties of the supervision of Sanitation/Recycling to the Superintendent of Highways, at a salary which was in addition to the salary for Superintendent of Highways, and

WHEREAS, this Town Board desires to return the Sanitation Department supervisory duties to the Sanitation Department, and, in order to do so, has posted the position of General Crew Chief in the Sanitation Department; and

WHEREAS, it is the intent of this Board that the Sanitation Department General Crew Chief shall, as of January 1, 2008, perform all of the duties of the supervision of the Sanitation Department, including, but not limited to, supervising all department employees; keeping appropriate time and material records; certifying payrolls; preparing department rules, practices and procedures; maintaining discipline; as well as any and all matters relating to supervision and control; NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT

RESOLVED, that the aforementioned resolutions dated April 19, 1999 be and hereby are rescinded and repealed by this Town Board, effective January 1, 2008; and BE IT FURTHER

RESOLVED, that, effective January 1, 2008, the General Crew Chief of the Sanitation Department shall perform all of the duties of the supervision of the Sanitation Department, including, but not limited to, supervising all department employees; keeping appropriate time and material records; certifying payrolls; preparing department rules, practices and procedures; maintaining discipline; as well as any and all matters relating to supervision and control.

I remember reading this on here a few months ago on the Cheektowaga section.

Someone mentioned Mr. Zydel giving Frank Max the sanitation department position, where Frank Max conducted Cheektowaga politics out of that tax payer funded office, also exposed on here.

Not sure here if Mr. Zydel is that "independent," knowing about Cheektowaga Town Board Resolution RES-2007-700.
    Last edited by Breezy; August 18th, 2013 at 02:28 PM. Reason: heading tech

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Resolution
    RES-2007-700

Information
    Department: Town Attorney
    Category: Attorney & Legal Matters
    Functions: Miscellaneous Legal Matters
    Sponsors: Councilmember Richard Zydel
    Councilmember Thomas M. Johnson Jr.
    Councilmember James P. Rogowski

WHEREAS, by resolutions dated April 19, 1999, the Cheektowaga Town Board assigned the duties of the supervision of Sanitation/Recycling to the Superintendent of Highways, at a salary which was in addition to the salary for Superintendent of Highways, and

WHEREAS, this Town Board desires to return the Sanitation Department supervisory duties to the Sanitation Department, and, in order to do so, has posted the position of General Crew Chief in the Sanitation Department; and

WHEREAS, it is the intent of this Board that the Sanitation Department General Crew Chief shall, as of January 1, 2008, perform all of the duties of the supervision of the Sanitation Department, including, but not limited to, supervising all department employees; keeping appropriate time and material records; certifying payrolls; preparing department rules, practices and procedures; maintaining discipline; as well as any and all matters relating to supervision and control; NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT

RESOLVED, that the aforementioned resolutions dated April 19, 1999 be and hereby are rescinded and repealed by this Town Board, effective January 1, 2008; and BE IT FURTHER

RESOLVED, that, effective January 1, 2008, the General Crew Chief of the Sanitation Department shall perform all of the duties of the supervision of the Sanitation Department, including, but not limited to, supervising all department employees; keeping appropriate time and material records; certifying payrolls; preparing department rules, practices and procedures; maintaining discipline; as well as any and all matters relating to supervision and control.

I remember reading this on here a few months ago on the Cheektowaga section.

Someone mentioned Mr. Zydel giving Frank Max the sanitation department position, where Frank Max conducted Cheektowaga politics out of that tax payer funded office, also exposed on here.

Not sure here if Mr. Zydel is that "independent," knowing about Cheektowaga Town Board Resolution RES-2007-700.
    FYI max is behind zydels campaign so how independent is he

Quote Originally Posted by SabreTooth View Post
    FYI max is behind zydels campaign so how independent is he
    Who in their right mind would vote for this fool?????

Who in their right mind would vote for this fool?????
    let's think here for a moment - if Zydel created for Max a $100,000 position with the town while he was a town council member what kind of high paying, powerful position will he create for Max if he wins a county leg seat? One's track record is the best indicator of their future performance

I definitely won't be voting for him.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    let's think here for a moment - if Zydel created for Max a $100,000 position with the town while he was a town council member what kind of high paying, powerful position will he create for Max if he wins a county leg seat? One's track record is the best indicator of their future performance
    Max does want Jeremy's spot correct?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Max does want Jeremy's spot correct?
    Correct. Let's keep an eye and see what happens

Tony Fracasso - Admin

http://lynndearmyer.com/

https://www.facebook.com/lynnmdearmyer2?ref=ts&fref=ts

Welcome to LynnDearmyer.com!

I am a lifelong Democrat who was born and raised in the district. I am running for Erie County Legislature because I believe we can do better and know that hard work will make good things happen for us. It is my personal pledge to you that I will listen to everyone, be visible and available in our community but most importantly be the change we need.

I’m currently employed by a minority-woman owned small business, Globalquest Staffing Solutions, as their Business Development Manager.

I am asking for your support and hope you will vote for me on Primary Day, Tuesday—September 10th.
    Lynn Dearmyer Erie County Legislature

Lynn Dearmyer Erie County Legislature

I noticed on Lynn Dearmeyers ad that she was a member of the order of the eastern star. with the catholic church still being against masonic organizations is that smart to list that or don't Catholics care about Papal decrees anymore
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Tony Fracasso - Admin

http://electburke.com/wp/

https://www.facebook.com/PatBurkeForCountyLegislator

Pat Burke is a family man and community activist. Born and raised in Western New York, Pat wants to do what is right for Erie County by offering the 7th District a real choice this September. He is a graduate of Buffalo State College with a Bachelors degree in Political Science. Pat served a year of National Service with Americorps, and worked for The United Way of Buffalo and Erie County. He currently is in a management position with the Gealic American Athletic Association, one of Western New York’s most well established cultural organizations.

Pat has always been committed to transforming our region. At the age of 21 he founded a not-for-profit organization to revitalize a troubled Buffalo neighborhood. Not afraid to get his hands dirty, he bought and renovated a troubled property in the neighborhood, making it an asset; now he lives there with his wife and three kids, showing that Pat is willing to put his money where his mouth is. He’s tired of the closed door politics that have plagued our county government and he’s decided to take a stand to make sure you get the representation you deserve. While the other two candidates take their marching orders from political party bosses, Pat only listens to the people.

You would think the contest here would be between Ms. Dearmyer and Mr. Burke.

Both appear impressive to me.

Hard to believe that Mr. Zydel would even be in contention here, especially with Frank Max supporting his run.

Does anyone know if a debate among these three is planned before the Dem primary?

The more I think about it, the more it aggravates me knowing that when Zydel was a Cheektowaga town councilman he created this cushy patronage job for Frank Max, probably knowing Max could care less about serving the people while working in a government job.

Wasn't Zydel VOTED OUT OF OFFICE ????

And when Max was caught after the FOIL request of town telephone calls made by Max to all those politicians, Zydel probably cowered under his desk when people demanded action.

I work in Cheektowaga and my boss knows a lot about Cheektowaga politics. My boss even has a Rogowski sign at our work but is voting for Diane B. Anyway, he says the political people are saying that besides Frank Max, that Steve Pigeon is deeply involved in the Zydel campaign. If doesn't get any more political than that.

God help Erie County property tax payers if Max and Pigeon get their guy Zydel elected in the county.

The more I think about it, the more it aggravates me knowing that when Zydel was a Cheektowaga town councilman he created this cushy patronage job for Frank Max, probably knowing Max could care less about serving the people while working in a government job.

Wasn't Zydel VOTED OUT OF OFFICE ????

And when Max was caught after the FOIL request of town telephone calls made by Max to all those politicians, Zydel probably cowered under his desk when people demanded action.

I work in Cheektowaga and my boss knows a lot about Cheektowaga politics. My boss even has a Rogowski sign at our work but is voting for Diane B. Anyway, he says the political people are saying that besides Frank Max, that Steve Pigeon is deeply involved in the Zydel campaign. If doesn't get any more political than that.

God help Erie County property tax payers if Max and Pigeon get their guy Zydel elected in the county.
    I know for a fact that Max and Pigeon are behind Zydel, Rogowski, Kaznowski, Myers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information