Thread: The old days

The old days

Do you believe Eire County should bring back the old Borad of Supervisors that was put to sleep in 1968. In favor, of what we have today.

This inept Legislature body and this guy who think's he would be King mentality care less about the tax payers and yes, this legislature body are tax payers too. But I wonder do they really pay their taxes or does this legislature body of members get a tax write off or any brakes. Here's my plan truth. These legislature body of honest members have ripped us off and will continue to rip this County off and its tax payers until someone stops them. So, why is Dale Volker bringing up the old Board of Supervisors because right now, its been BAD POLITICS with Eire County legislatures. They are and have been rip off artists of the worse kind. They have stolen your money and your right to live in comfort. Aren't you tired enough of the Bull **** coming out of the mouths of each legislator.......I am and I keep writing my emails to those legislators who really don't respond to my emails but who cares. I know my finger will care in November......
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

back when you could buy the buffalo evening news almanac & fact book for 74 cents.
    bad to the bone

I think that the county level of government should be eliminated. Some task should be handed over to the local town government (county roads, sherif road patrol). Some things should be taken over by the state, like medidcaid. Other things like the ECIDA, and quite obvioulsy legislative body, should be eliminated.

This has been disscusedhere many times in the past. Yes. Get rid of the usless expense of county Goverment.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Thread Information