Thread: phase one of the Western New York Medical Arts Center on Michigan Avenue.

phase one of the Western New York Medical Arts Center on Michigan Avenue.

(Buffalo, NY, October 1, 2005) - - One sure bet for Downtown Buffalo is growth in the Bio-Medical Corridor. The City broke ground Friday on phase one of the Western New York Medical Arts Center on Michigan Avenue.

The 1.3 million dollar complex will offer state of the art medical office space.

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=3923875
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

y2000

Re: phase one of the Western New York Medical Arts Center on Michigan Avenue.

Originally posted by steven
    (Buffalo, NY, October 1, 2005) - - One sure bet for Downtown Buffalo is growth in the Bio-Medical Corridor. The City broke ground Friday on phase one of the Western New York Medical Arts Center on Michigan Avenue.

The 1.3 million dollar complex will offer state of the art medical office space.

http://www.wivb.com/Global/story.asp?S=3923875
    Great another big empty building dowtown. I saw no mention of actual tenents for this space.

Another?

Name a few of the empty buildings you know of please.

The building in question is going to house an MRI imagining center- thus it is fully spoken for. Its an expansion of the existing building at Genesee and Elm.

y2000
    Originally posted by WestCoastPerspective
    Another?

Name a few of the empty buildings you know of please.

The building in question is going to house an MRI imagining center- thus it is fully spoken for. Its an expansion of the existing building at Genesee and Elm.
    The story did not mention a tenent. I guess the local media should expand local coverage.

Originally posted by y2000
    The story did not mention a tenent. I guess the local media should expand local coverage.
    The local media is guilty of only harping on the negative and not discussing "boring", positive stories. I can count on one had the number of times local TV news has mentioned all the residential activity happening in downtown in the last few years. But when the Sphere and Ya Ya Brewhouse decided to close it was a headline story. Its almost as if the news media is pandering to the gloom & doomers instead of reporting both the good and bad of whats going on in the city.

Thread Information