Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets see

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Lets see

Quote Originally Posted by FJB View Post
    What is the matter crow1 (don?) ? Are you upset that you and Orsini lost your little piggy bank?
    If you try to out people who have screen names here you'll be banned again.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What else is new!! Then you can all go back to guessing about politics in WNY instead of getting the scoop first hand.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hmm.... what type of resume can we list on the http://www.eriecountyindependenceparty.org/ site for FJB. I could do his page in crayon. I got the 64 color big box of crayons.

I have been looking at http://www.ecdems.com/ and http://ecgop.com/

So who can write up a reasonable mission statement for the new group in control of the IP party. We need mission statement.

Hmm.... what type of resume can we list on the http://www.eriecountyindependenceparty.org/ site for FJB. I could do his page in crayon. I got the 64 color big box of crayons.

I have been looking at http://www.ecdems.com/ and http://ecgop.com/

So who can write up a reasonable mission statement for the new group in control of the IP party. We need mission statement.

Seriously...what the hell is the matter with web design in Buffalo.

ecdems.com is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post

ecdems.com is a joke.
    It was done by the lowest bidder................
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post

ecdems.com is a joke.
    Functionality first... As long as it works it works to a point.

I'll give the new group an opportunity to be in front of a lot of people.

Here's what I have been told about Sandy:

Shes sort of a political enigma. Long time ago she was originally a republican when her father was Supervisor in the 60's in West Seneca. Since that time she became a Conservative but sort of became subservient to Steven Pigeon. I'm told she still might be. She was also one of two of Cindi Locklears part time legislature secretaries.

This is why I would like a resume from Sandy for the website. I want people in the IP party to know who is leading the party and why the endorsements made by the party will be in the best interest of the community not the members leading the party.

If endorsements are made for the best interest of the chair person and executive board we'll have none of that. I don't know about you guys but I'm sick of that crap.

I also want to know what value is FJB being on an executive anything. I have met him and watched him comment over the years on speakup. I'd prefer him to go away and try to be a better dad instead of playing politics. The comments he has made over time here and on his website can be an embarsment to the party if he continues what he has done in the past. Ford? Are you putting your resume together? Or at least a paragraph about yourself seeing you want to be on an executive board.

It would be nice to get a paragraph for each executive person along with contact information for people who want to get more involved.

We just have to make sure there are no moles in the party group. You never know how crafty Lenny L might be. Or other political operatives.

To be fair, he's not the only one. There are quite a few around here that out members. And, is it outing or openly guessing?
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Unregistered
    Ford? Are you putting your resume together? Or at least a paragraph about yourself seeing you want to be on an executive board.
    What, i'm not banned yet? I guess I'm not trying hard enough these days!

i'm not typing up anything for you people here. I'm on the executive Board and there isn't a thing any of you can do about it. By the way... Where is Ben There? All of a sudden he disappears.. Just to bad.

... I'm on the executive Board and there isn't a thing any of you can do about it. ...
    Well! Aren't you important!
    Dude, get over yourself. You are doing nothing to further the cause of the IP. In fact, you are a continuation of the buffoonery at this point when you make statements like that.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    Well! Aren't you important!
    Dude, get over yourself. You are doing nothing to further the cause of the IP. In fact, you are a continuation of the buffoonery at this point when you make statements like that.
    Just giving back what I've taken from most people here.

Just giving back what I've taken from most people here.
    You represent the IP as a whole. You're not making us look good at all. This "Oh yeah, says you" high school baby stuff has got to stop.
    Or, step down and continue your buffoonery.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    You represent the IP as a whole. You're not making us look good at all. This "Oh yeah, says you" high school baby stuff has got to stop.
    Or, step down and continue your buffoonery.
    Hey, just practicing my T.O. impression!!

Hey, just practicing my T.O. impression!!
    You got it down, now knock it off!

Functionality first... As long as it works it works to a point.

I am all about solid UI design. But seriously...it looks like a front page site.

It also is not functional based on the design. Simple formatting on each page is lacking.

For all of the technical liberals I know in Buffalo, you would think they would put up something that does not look like a computer camp project from 1997. Also...they should take the picture of Lenny off the home page. That guy looks like he should be in the special Olympics. Takes "retard" to a whole new level.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Lefty that was mean A whole new level. Maybe that explains why NYS is in the hole.

These are just templates but I would like IP members to go skim and see what basic look floats your boat.

http://www.templatemonster.com/category/politics/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information