Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He's not stupid

Tony Fracasso - Admin

He's not stupid

Quote:
    Originally Posted by WNYresident
    hatred? I hate no one. I believe I even mentioned I wanted Orsini and the other chair people to come to our summer picnic. IT would have made for interesting conversation.

Anotherview
    wasn’t referring to you. As far as a picnic invitation extended to Orsini, I am sure he didn’t attend. The man is NOT stupid.
    Wouldn't he want to meet other IP registered members and committee people? Isn't one goal of the IP chair person to gain membership and meet who's on the team?

His whole goal is to get IP people elected isn't it? Lenny L's goal is to get as many Dems elected as possible. What is Tony O's goal for the party?

Perhaps he should state that for starters. His mission statement. He does know what a mission statement is.

Be careful what you state Tony O. If you state you goal is to support the best and the brightest for erie county you better go explain your 2007 endorsements first.

WNYRes: Would you prefer that I cease and desist from posting on "your " forum? It seems like you have a real need to continuously badger me. If your intent is to get me off, just say the word.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Anotherview View Post
    WNYRes: Would you prefer that I cease and desist from posting on "your " forum? It seems like you have a real need to continuously badger me. If your intent is to get me off, just say the word.
    Don't take it personally .. he badgers everyone

Unregistered
    If your intent is to get me off, just say the word.
    Something tells me that the above quote will be used on steven's next Quotable Notable Speakup posting.

What?

You have 1,500 posts and now you get defensive? You can survive the crap slung your way by Ford, Kern, and Goody and Res gets under your skin? You gotta try harder!
    Fully stimulated...

Unregistered
    eek! them are fighting words ...

.. and eerily familiar to us old timers on the mb.

do do dodo, do do dodo
    "You have just entered
    the Twilight Zone"

the res says what he feels , doesn't hide behind politically correct BS , but I'm sure he welcomes your comments...........
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Nope. I'm asking you questions. I wanna learn. Don't you want to be the part of a party that actually focuses on making WNY a economic power house?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginTaxpayer View Post
    Don't take it personally .. he badgers everyone

Thank you Ragin. It's constant about the same thing over and over again. It seems like everytime I sign on, there's a new thread quoting something I said. It just doesn't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    Something tells me that the above quote will be used on steven's next Quotable Notable Speakup posting.
    Surfin, you are probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    the res says what he feels , doesn't hide behind politically correct BS , but I'm sure he welcomes your comments...........

Well if I say what I feel at times, I probably would be banned.

AV, I believe Res is in the same boat that I'm in. We are tired of both major parties and considering a different path. Trying to figure out the Independence Party in Erie County is somewhat of a chore. No one seems to know anything. 10 different answer to every question. Turmoil it appears. At this point I don't think I will be re-registering to the IP.

Res, I don't mean to speak for you, just saying...............
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

Quote Originally Posted by knowsitall View Post
    You have 1,500 posts and now you get defensive? You can survive the crap slung your way by Ford, Kern, and Goody and Res gets under your skin? You gotta try harder!
    I don't mind Goody at all. I enjoy his posts. As far as Ford and Kern, their remarks are at least spread out. I don't get them constantly. It just gets frustrating sometimes..... Bad hair day

Quote Originally Posted by JustRetired View Post
    AV, I believe Res is in the same boat that I'm in. We are tired of both major parties and considering a different path. Trying to figure out the Independence Party in Erie County is somewhat of a chore. No one seems to know anything. 10 different answer to every question. Turmoil it appears. At this point I don't think I will be re-registering to the IP.

Res, I don't mean to speak for you, just saying...............
    Just Retired: According to Res, he is already registered as an Independence Voter. Sounds like you are not at this point.

I think I will re-register and select the "I do not wish to enroll in a party" box. Then I will just be a registered American.
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information