Thread: Mohr - Marshall Party

Mohr - Marshall Party

Doesn't seem like this got much publicity, but I think it's odd.

About a week and a half ago, Ralph Mohr had a large fundraising party for Denise Marshall at his house. At that same time (Friday immediately following election day), there were uncounted ballots locked up somewhere.

Kathy Konst called a press conference that day, calling for Mohr to resign or recuse himself.

I gotta side with Kathy on this one. How would you feel if the Board of Elections Chairman was throwing a fundraiser for your opponent, while you were waiting to have your votes counted?

Re: Mohr - Marshall Party

Originally posted by therising
    there were uncounted ballots locked up somewhere.
    probably the key reason why the law requires ballots to be counted immediately. Not weeks later like our county does.

How bad does it have to get before the UN sends in election monitors?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I can't believe with the smucks the local rep/dem parties have endorsed to us the "taxpayer" we haven't tar'd and feathered Ralphy and Lenny.

How bad does it have to get before the UN sends in election monitors?
    Makes one wonder doesn't it?

Mohr/Marshall Party

I read about the fund raising party in the Lancaster Bee.
    While I agree you have a point about this not sounding proper, in the press conference, Konst came off sounding like a whining schoolchild. Then a week or two later she was again quoted in the Bee and sounded as if she was fighting for the last piece of candy.

kathy konst

Kathy does not sound nor does she seem like a whinning little school girl. She is a strong capable woman who will do a good job for us in the legislature. She believes in accountability and will be to her district.This county needs change and will get it if people respond to the new men and women who are willing to heed the call. Kathy is one of these people and I for one believe in her vision and her ability to lead us into a new area of growth and stability.

Readers, Ralph Mohr is the MOST dishonest man in Erie County. The Board of Elections is a RIGGED organization. Ralph is currently trying to figure out how to cheat some votes back into his column in Lancaster where he has corrupted the system for many many years. If so many of the elected leaders in this area weren't so corrupted themselves they could do something. It will be up to you to constantly watch his every mood and keep catching him at his dirty tricks. He can be beaten with a concentrated effort. The Lancaster Real Republicans and real Conservatives just clobbered him there in his own hometown.
    Frank Lee Speaking....

Thread Information