Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eliminate the Property Tax's Investment Penalty

If people left the city because there were too many of "them", then the first thing I'd ask is what do "them" do that makes things so difficult on working families with roots in the neighborhoods to all of a sudden pack up and move out. I know, I'll ask the residents that didn't move out of the neighborhoods...you know, the old poles on the east side that stuck it out. Now all I'll need to do is knock hard enough on the prison style steel mesh they have covering their windows and doors (to avoid being beaten to death or robbed by "them") so they can come give me an honest answer...

Spare me the racist bs, and face the music...Crime, despair, broken families, drugs, hookers, gangs, and a complete lack of pride repulse any thinking human being. How many middle class black FAMILIES still live in those ****holes as opposed to the burbs? I guess they're racist too...

You heard it here first folks- to avoid being labeled a racist you should stick with a losing hand anyone can see coming, and accept failure, crime, lack of pride, violence, and a "you owes me dat" attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    If people left the city because there were too many of "them", then the first thing I'd ask is what do "them" do that makes things so difficult on working families with roots in the neighborhoods to all of a sudden pack up and move out. I know, I'll ask the residents that didn't move out of the neighborhoods...you know, the old poles on the east side that stuck it out. Now all I'll need to do is knock hard enough on the prison style steel mesh they have covering their windows and doors (to avoid being beaten to death or robbed by "them") so they can come give me an honest answer...

Spare me the racist bs, and face the music...Crime, despair, broken families, drugs, hookers, gangs, and a complete lack of pride repulse any thinking human being. How many middle class black FAMILIES still live in those ****holes as opposed to the burbs? I guess they're racist too...

You heard it here first folks- to avoid being labeled a racist you should stick with a losing hand anyone can see coming, and accept failure, crime, lack of pride, violence, and a "you owes me dat" attitude!
    What has this to do with the topic of this thread?
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

its also illegal to search a persons home, person car or other belongings without a warrant.
    Its illegal to spy on americans with out a warrant
    its illegal to detain a person with out charge, witgh out access to an attorney
    its illegal to start wars without congressional approval
    its illegal to sieze property with out due process

all things which happen plus many more in our country every day, and no one cares.

Suddenly someone openly admits to wants to rein in on the school district and OMG the world is going to end!
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information