Thread: Lefty Summed it Up.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Lefty Summed it Up.

Lastly, it is FREAKING COMICAL that people in the ECL are raising a stink on the county selecting a project that costs the taxpayers the least amount of money. Only in WNY folks!
    Sort of shows you what brain trust we have on the ECL.

If Lynn M owned the company you know NOTHING would have been said, in fact they probubly would have praised her!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well I know one ex democratic legislator owned a wieny stand. Had to fudge his sale tax records. Good business. Hmmmm.... So what other people in the legislature own companies? NOT lawyers, I'm talking real brick and mortar companies and not I'm a "consultant". I mean real businesses

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Well I know one ex democratic legislator owned a wieny stand. Had to fudge his sale tax records. Good business. Hmmmm.... So what other people in the legislature own companies? NOT lawyers, I'm talking real brick and mortar companies and not I'm a "consultant". I mean real businesses

I have been looking but the NYS BOE site keeps on going down for me.

I would be curious to know the donations of THOMAS M PAWLAK or ARMOR ELECTRIC MOTOR & CRANE SERVICES, INC.

The reason is both the location of Armor Electric AND the home of the owner Thomas Pawlak fall inside of the district of Dan Kozub.

So I wonder if when Armor lost the bid....Pawlak called into Kozub and said put some heat on this....It is what I paid you for.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Legislators who own businesses.....wait.....I can count them on one hand.....opps.....I can count them on no hands.

Sometimes I really crack me up!!!

In all seriousness, I'm not too worried about the Legislators who probably can't do a lot of harm to the county's efforts to cut costs and reform how our local government works.

That mommy's boy Poloncarz worries me; that is if anyone is brain damaged enough to take him seriously.

Gawd, he is such a spoiled brat.
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    I have been looking but the NYS BOE site keeps on going down for me.

I would be curious to know the donations of THOMAS M PAWLAK or ARMOR ELECTRIC MOTOR & CRANE SERVICES, INC.

The reason is both the location of Armor Electric AND the home of the owner Thomas Pawlak fall inside of the district of Dan Kozub.

So I wonder if when Armor lost the bid....Pawlak called into Kozub and said put some heat on this....It is what I paid you for.

Excellent thinking. See if you can find anything.

Thread Information