Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Democratic Primary

Democratic Primary

Anybody know how the Democratic Party primary for Amherst Town Council turned out this evening?

Sorry, I do not know the outcome of this race, but according to the results posted on the WGRZ TV website, Satish Mohan beat Dirk Rabehold for the Republican nod for Supervisor and Mr. Rabehold lost to the present Supervisor for the Conservative line.

Originally posted by forreason
    Sorry, I do not know the outcome of this race, but according to the results posted on the WGRZ TV website, Satish Mohan beat Dirk Rabehold for the Republican nod for Supervisor and Mr. Rabehold lost to the present Supervisor for the Conservative line.
    I posted last night, I was at Dem HQ last night and left before the count, went home, went to sleep, got up didn't listen to the radio, got all the scoop this morning when I got to work

Appreciate your answer.

East of Millersport and now on Facebook at facebook.com/absolivious

Re: Democratic Primary

Originally posted by mikewrona
    Anybody know how the Democratic Party primary for Amherst Town Council turned out this evening?
    It's my understanding that Brownrout came up short - by a lot.
    Bucki was on top, then Ward, then Schad.

Meanwhile, it seems Grelick pulled a "fast one" At the last minute, she sent her nastiest anti-Rabenold piece to not only Conservatives but also to Republican prime voters, where she was NOT running. This may have helped Satish Mohan on the GOP big time and may come back to haunt her.

Re: Re: Democratic Primary

Originally posted by absolivious
    It's my understanding that Brownrout came up short - by a lot.
    Bucki was on top, then Ward, then Schad.

Meanwhile, it seems Grelick pulled a "fast one" At the last minute, she sent her nastiest anti-Rabenold piece to not only Conservatives but also to Republican prime voters, where she was NOT running. This may have helped Satish Mohan on the GOP big time and may come back to haunt her.
    That's interestng. I saw a mailing that was very a tasteless attack on Ward and Schratz. Reminded me of things that Usually Right and Etc. post here. I'm afraid Susan was involved because someone had to pay postage.

Very disheartening action for an endorsed Democrat candidate
    to do. Particularly to me since I voted for her in the ADC Executive Committee vote to endorse for Supervisor. I also congratulated her for her endorsement and professional appearance before the committee.

I'll tell you, that won't happen again.

Hey Wrona, get your FACTS straight first before you engage that mind of yours. That piece, which I saw tonight, came from the split Amherst Republicans.

Now why couldn't you see that just by reading it? Almost everyone else figured it out. They HATE Dan and are not supporting Schratz!

DUH, maybe you have to find someone else to disagree with, ey what?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Get me a copy of some of these mailings and we can start archiving them for people to review. I bet there are a lot of people that don't realize how childish these people get.

Originally posted by Usually Right
    Hey Wrona, get your FACTS straight first before you engage that mind of yours. That piece, which I saw tonight, came from the split Amherst Republicans.

Now why couldn't you see that just by reading it? Almost everyone else figured it out. They HATE Dan and are not supporting Schratz!

Hey sneaky that's your opinion?

Otherwise prove it.

Wait a minute. YOU HATE DAN. YOU MAILED IT!!!!!

Originally posted by WNYresident
    Get me a copy of some of these mailings and we can start archiving them for people to review. I bet there are a lot of people that don't realize how childish these people get.
    The copy I saw was hand addressed and mailed to Dan Ward's daughter.

Oh my gosh, what a minute, again.

Virtually not only you but every one of your blogger friends HATE DAN WARD. You write about him every single day.

Now you would have us believe it is the work of disgruntled Republicans? Wow.

If everyone that hated Ward sent that mailing, who would they have sent it to? there wouldn't be anyone else.

Re: Re: Re: Democratic Primary

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mikewrona
    [B]That's interestng. I saw a mailing that was very a tasteless attack on Ward and Schratz. Reminded me of things that Usually Right and Etc. post here. I'm afraid Susan was involved because someone had to pay postage.

To what do you attribute my remarks to be considered “tasteless”? I have posted what I know about. Some of our politicians behave in a tasteless manner. I have heard from good friends of this tasteless behavior; I have witnessed this tasteless behavior. What do you object to? The tasteless behavior…..or my commenting on it? Dan Ward and others like him make a career out of holding office and exercising power. This type of politician accomplishes nothing to better their community. Think about his record. Of counsel to a failed Dem Legislature, Obstructionist Extraordinaire on the Town Board, very rarely receiving a second. His tenure as Supervisor was a dismal failure by any bi-partisan account. His negativity pervades the TV screen every Fri. and Sun. night. He never tries to build a consensus and seems to relish with sarcasm when his fellow members do not support his goofy resolutions. In addition, the string of goofy resolutions appears bi-monthly on the Town agenda, giving him cheap, constant print advertisement. The electorate needs to become better educated and to stop voting for a familiar name that does not contribute to bettering the community. This type of forum is the place to bring eyewitness reports that reinforce our opinions. If my remarks are perceived as tasteless, that is the reader’s impression, not my intention. My perception of Ward is based on remarks from acquaintances whose veracity I trust and on my own eyewitness experience. I’m sick of longevity in office masquerading as competence. Wards rudeness to and personal conflict with the Supervisor is an embarrassment to this community. And mikewrona, I will continue to tell the truth when I post, even if you find it “tasteless”.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Democratic Primary

Originally posted by etc
    Some of our politicians behave in a tasteless manner.
    "SOME"? Take a more objective look sweetheart. They ALL are fools. And NONE of them promote the betterment of Amherst.

What a way to start the day. Just like the one that ended.

Wrona isn't even a good messenger, so we shouldn't condider shooting him. He is just like the guy that has to empty a chamber pot everyday.

Civility, manners and good graces are just 3 attributes that Dan Ward is missing. Nothing he does counts because his lifstyle is corrupt and misdirected.

Weak minds like Wrona and those of his other followers reminds me of the people in the Bible that worshiped idols. It is time for a change to the true belief in good government and not corrupting, politcal demagogues like the Wards!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information