Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is savy with the BOE and looking up expenses and stuff?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Who is savy with the BOE and looking up expenses and stuff?

Can someone who already knows exactly where to go in their site get me the total of all money that flowed into anything IP wise?

All Fundraisers and a like broken down on how they were spent. The Ip party must have like a general ledger type report.

I want to see what they had to work with last year.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Can someone who already knows exactly where to go in their site get me the total of all money that flowed into anything IP wise?

All Fundraisers and a like broken down on how they were spent. The Ip party must have like a general ledger type report.

I am but I see no need to present this information since the alleged new board is now in progress.

Can you review and let me know if any of this information is true?

SPEAKUP WNY SINKS TO NEW LEVEL

Once again folks, I have been banned from telling the truth on Speakup WNY! Yes I have been shut out of the site because the owner and operator, Tony Fracasso, AKA WNY Resident, didn’t like my comments about how he runs his site.
    You see Tony puts on this big anti-government front and stands on a pile of chicken **** to crow about government abuses but in reality he relies on them to keep his site running. I decided, after reading countless diatribes about me that are completely untrue, to respond in kind and let the people know just who and what Tony is really about.
    Over the years I have had numerous run-ins with the guy and he made no bones about the fact that he has the ability to pull up peoples IP addresses and even track a post or comment all the way to the floor where a computer is based in any Erie County Public Building. Even if its a local township government or similar building. Tony has told me many times that people who are supposed to be working on our tax dime spend their day conversing on his site.
    To my knowledge Tony has never reported any of the abuses to local, county or state leaders but he cries and hollars at every news report about government waste and abuse. I think that makes him a hypocrite and I so much as said that on his site yesterday. Now let me explain something to those of you here that don’t know.
    This site is not an open message board. I write stories that interest me and I allow participation only to discuss the story at hand. I rarely allow people to go off on some tangent and I try hard to keep the in- fighting to a minimum. Tony, on the other hand, runs an open message board seeking and advertising for people respond and talk about anything they want. He makes a living from that site. However when someone hits a “proverbial” nail on Tony’s head, he bans them from participation.
    Tony Fracasso is a member of the Independence Party and he touts that fact constantly. He is quick to criticize any and all leaders of the party but Tony himself will not get off his ass to participate in any way unless it involves the use of a computer. Tony will chide anyone for electioneering and he blasts those who hold office in WNY. At the same time he acts as if his site is the savior of all those who don’t participate in politics.
    The reality is simply this. Tony Fracasso was a founding member of Primary Challenge and was asked to leave because he did little to nothing to help the group. Many times I had conversations with Lenny Roberto trying to keep Tony from getting tossed out on his ass. Unfortunately my effort was for nothing because I believe Tony didn’t last a full year with the group. I left Primary Challenge after helping Roberto make a run against Dale Volker for NYS Senator. It wasn’t a pretty split and their are still hard feelings involved, on both sides I expect.
    So then Tony allows my biggest political adversaries to post what ever personal attacks they want. He allows them to post comments about my kids and my family but if I defend myself he cuts me off. That’s the truth of the matter. My fat ass sister-in-law can say what ever she wants on the site. She can even tell lies about the recent legal situation and arrest she managed to create, but I am not allowed to respond to her deceptions on Tony’s site. Democrats are allowed to say what ever they want against me and any Hamburg Officials I support but I am cut short for defending them and their policies and Tony has shown utter contempt for the truth in Hamburg politics.
    The bigest criticism I have of Tony is the fact that he allows people to lie about my arrest in Hamburg last month. He doesn’t make people come forward with who they are and he allows them to say whatever they wish, true or not with no evidence to back them up. Without admitting any guilt, and as I have stated all along, I have never threatened anyone. That is a fact!
    To simply explain all I have to do is ask you is this. If you, in a fit of anger, told somone to go **** themselves, does that mean that you intend to **** them? I think not!
    Conversely, if you in an e-mail told someone to go “off” themselves, does that mean that you threatened to kill them? ABSOLUTELY NOT!
    This was the delema of my arrest in December. Not to mention the fact that there is absolutely no way for anyone to determine who was behind the computer screen writing the e-mail message. It could have been my girlfreind, anyone from my family, or several of my freinds who visit and use my computer while they are here. I frequently show the nasty comments I get from this site to my freinds as a joke and entertainment. Any single one of those people could have sent the e-mail in question, but the police didn’t investigate the alligation against me at all. They just showed up at my door and arrested me. I suspect that is why Judge Gorman insisted that my charges be adjourned for now and then dismissed in July. The Prosecuting Attorney objected vehimently and the judge was forced to postpone the hearing for two weeks while the attorney advised my sister-in-law of their disappointment. So in effect the charges against me are dismissed. I never had to enter a plea and that’s good because I insisted and told everyone involved that the only plea I would make was NOT GUILTY!
    So people, I wrote this article to let you see the reality of participating on Speakup WNY and to give you some idea of the nasty things people are doing to try and stop me from helping make positive changes in government. If you decide to participate on Speakup WNY make damn sure you say exactly what Tony wants to hear or you will join me and the many others who are no longer allowed to participate in telling the truth in any discussion on that Site.
    Finally, I think it’s fair to let people know I am seriously considering legal action against SpeakUp WNY for instigating liable against me. I have a thick skin but I refuse to allow people to say lies about my family or this legal issue. Tony Fracasso instigates, asks for, and lobbies for this kind of fodder to keep his site numbers up. I think it may be time to take him to court!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Anotherview View Post
    I am but I see no need to present this information since the alleged new board is now in progress.
    Don't you wanna beat lenny and that other guy?

Don't you want to try to put as many IP people into office? I don't care who is leading the party as long as they do their job and get IP people elected.

Don't you wanna beat lenny and that other guy?

Don't you want to try to put as many IP people into office? I don't care who is leading the party as long as they do their job and get IP people elected.
    Uh Ha - so why do you want last year records? What does that have to do with future candidates?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Can you review and let me know if any of this information is true?
    We did and it was basically lies. Out right lies. You should have seen the other posts he had up on his sites a while ago.

I just want the numbers. I don't care who is leading the party. It could be mickey mouse and that would be fine with me if the GOAL was to get IP people elected.

It could be mickey mouse and that would be fine with me if the GOAL was to get IP people elected.

Are you going to help the party in any way. Like hang signs, make phone calls, attend meetings, etc?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The reality is simply this. Tony Fracasso was a founding member of Primary Challenge and was asked to leave because he did little to nothing to help the group. Many times I had conversations with Lenny Roberto trying to keep Tony from getting tossed out on his ass.
    See this right here is a lie. I helped lenny, rus and the other guys in the group threw speakup. I didn't even know Ford existed the first year lenny r was doing his primary challenge. My agenda was to do speakup.

We did and it was basically lies. Out right lies. You should have seen the other posts he had up on his sites a while ago.
    Nothing surprises me.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Uh Ha - so why do you want last year records? What does that have to do with future candidates?
    I want to see cash flow. I want to see how it was budgeted and where it went. The IP party could be very effective in turning Erie County around by gaining control of elected positions. I'm not going to tell people to get involved in a party that isn't effective for the money donated to it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Nothing surprises me.
    I hope Orsini is going to volunteer to help the party though.. His experience would be most welcome. If he would only help if he can get a salary out of it he may be doing it for the wrong reasons. He's involved because he wants to make erie county a better place to live isn't he?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Are you going to help the party in any way. Like hang signs, make phone calls, attend meetings, etc?
    I want to increase market share. Market share votes. I tried to attend meetings and all I heard about was chairman fund raisers. I want to attend PARTY fundraisers where the money is used to put people into elected SEATS. That is the point of it isn't it?

You have come to my shop. I'm on an EXCELLENT corner for exposure don't you think? There are 1000's of cars per hour going by. I host many websites that target WNY readers.. Readers vote..

You want market share don't you?

I want to see cash flow. I want to see how it was budgeted and where it went. The IP party could be very effective in turning Erie County around by gaining control of elected positions. I'm not going to tell people to get involved in a party that isn't effective for the money donated to it.
    Res:

I think we will have to wait and see if the new leadership stands. As in any major change, there will probably be some setbacks. From what I understand, the new leadership stands to lose some prominent and influential board/committee members. I don't know how much support they will have from the 52 towns in Erie County. I wouldn't look for many IP seats to be filled in 2009. It's going to take a while to re-group.

I want to increase market share. Market share votes. I tried to attend meetings and all I heard about was chairman fund raisers. I want to attend PARTY fundraisers where the money is used to put people into elected SEATS. That is the point of it isn't it?

You have come to my shop. I'm on an EXCELLENT corner for exposure don't you think? There are 1000's of cars per hour going by. I host many websites that target WNY readers.. Readers vote..

You want market share don't you?
    When Orsini let Sandy Rosenswie and her group in the party, there was a lot of friction so I limited my participation and efforts to our town.

There hasn't been a chairman fundraiser for the IP in some time. Whenever I attended the meetings, there wasn't talk about the chairman's fundraiser. Fundraiser announcements came through the mail. I received invitations.

I hope Orsini is going to volunteer to help the party though.. His experience would be most welcome. If he would only help if he can get a salary out of it he may be doing it for the wrong reasons. He's involved because he wants to make erie county a better place to live isn't he?
    Res: If you were in his position, would you be willing to help?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information