Thread: Paladino for Gov. In 2018

Paladino for Gov. In 2018

Oh Boy Cry Baby Car; thinking about running for governor in 2018.. not a chance
    I can see it now Rev tom lt gov, russ machine gun Thompson state AG, the mouth heads the state school system.

I wonder if CB Carl is looking for a another tax break if he becomes gov,

Carl P. Paladino has looked around the nation’s political landscape in recent months and likes what he sees.

And that’s Donald J. Trump leading in GOP presidential polls, and the “political correctness” that Paladino has denounced for years under fire on a national stage.

Paladino believes New York State is now ready for the Paladino brand of politics, and that is why he says he might run for governor again in 2018.

“I’m really seriously considering it,” he said. “A guy like Trump speaks like I do,(carl ur no trump) and he’s running away with this thing.”

Paladino, who failed in his 2010 run for governor on the Republican line, first mentioned the possibility of a repeat run during an interview with Fox Business News on Monday. Since then, he said he has received encouragement to run, especially from those recalling his landslide primary victory over “establishment Republican” Rick A. Lazio in 2010.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Oh Boy Cry Baby Car; thinking about running for governor in 2018.. not a chance
    I can see it now Rev tom lt gov, russ machine gun Thompson state AG, the mouth heads the state school system.

I wonder if CB Carl is looking for a another tax break if he becomes gov,

Carl P. Paladino has looked around the nation’s political landscape in recent months and likes what he sees.

And that’s Donald J. Trump leading in GOP presidential polls, and the “political correctness” that Paladino has denounced for years under fire on a national stage.

Paladino believes New York State is now ready for the Paladino brand of politics, and that is why he says he might run for governor again in 2018.

“I’m really seriously considering it,” he said. “A guy like Trump speaks like I do,(carl ur no trump) and he’s running away with this thing.”

Paladino, who failed in his 2010 run for governor on the Republican line, first mentioned the possibility of a repeat run during an interview with Fox Business News on Monday. Since then, he said he has received encouragement to run, especially from those recalling his landslide primary victory over “establishment Republican” Rick A. Lazio in 2010.
    Hmmm.....Sounds like your an individual happy with the current state of affairs in Albany.

If he runs, it'll give me plenty of material for comedy routines... He was so lulzy at his fail last time.
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Hmmm.....Sounds like your an individual happy with the current state of affairs in Albany.
    nope not a all and I hope more go to jail .. mr. tax break is not the guy. he has all to do with school board and he hasn't did much there. but try to get rid of people.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NBuffaloResident View Post
    If he runs, it'll give me plenty of material for comedy routines... He was so lulzy at his fail last time.
    He shouldn't. Even though he means well I don't think he should run. There is just too much material out there to be used against him. Buffalo Pundit round 2 "Carl".

He should find good people and back them. I also believe he should focus on all the small local races and start at the bottom taking over individual town board seats.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    He shouldn't. Even though he means well I don't think he should run. There is just too much material out there to be used against him. Buffalo Pundit round 2 "Carl".

He should find good people and back them. I also believe he should focus on all the small local races and start at the bottom taking over individual town board seats.
    they will bring the race card out for sure all his emails and fighting with the black school board members etc..etc. he should run against higgins and get that turd out of office and stop wasting tax money of harbor projects. fix the roads and bridges.

res I think rev tom should run

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

You think maybe there's so much material about him because he is constantly wrong?

I mean, let's take his stance on welfare: We need to stop handing out welfare to people, because then they wont do anything for themselves. Meanwhile, he collects hundreds of millions in welfare checks.

That's just one example. There's a reason the only elected office he could get was a board of ed seat in a district that has some pretty strong racist tendencies...
    Raptor Jesus: He went extinct for your sins.

Meanwhile, he collects hundreds of millions in welfare checks.

That's just one example. There's a reason the only elected office he could get was a board of ed seat in a district that has some pretty strong racist tendencies...

Nothing to do with Carl running for office but the fact that idiots can't or won't distinguish between welfare and developer subsidies / tax breaks is pretty funny.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You think maybe there's so much material about him because he is constantly wrong?

I mean, let's take his stance on welfare: We need to stop handing out welfare to people, because then they wont do anything for themselves. Meanwhile, he collects hundreds of millions in welfare checks.

If you want your opinion to count for anything you need to get your facts correct and/or not lie.

Carl is not collecting hundreds of millions in welfare checks. Plus I don't think he's even receiving "hundreds of millions" in tax breaks. He might be receiving tax breaks but not "hundred of millions" as you stated.

Personally I believe quite a bit of welfare needs to be stopped. I have no issue helping the truly disabled, children and elderly that really need some form of safety net. I don't think we should have any welfare for people coming into the USA at all. You want to move here you need to be self supportive. No grants to start up a business and compete against existing business and so on. I'm generalizing this but you get the idea. If you are able bodied, collecting some form of welfare and not working we need community type jobs. Even if it means showing up for 10 hours a week picking up litter, cleaning graffiti or anything.

Thread Information