Thread: Jet Ski Rental

Jet Ski Rental

Looking for a place to rent a jet ski for an hour or two to take out onto the water... hoping to surprise the old lady. I've found Waikiki on Huge Island, but I don't want to pay more than I have to just because I didn't know about another place. Anyone know of another place?
    Remain calm!! But run for your lives if necessary!

moonshine
    How about Amherst Marine Center on Cambell?

As a former Jet Skiier, I can tell you that regardless of where you go, it's going to be pretty expensive.. $80/each ski per hour is NOT unheard of... 50 is considered reasonable. The reason for this is the wickedly high insurance cost... they're high injury. I can speak for myself that in 5 years of jetskiing, I hurt myself in some fashion at least once per season... many times, could have gone a bad way.

With THAT said, I'd recommend you spend the money and rent somewhere that will put you in a good spot to start out, and a place that is reputable. Don't have a crappy run because you saved 10 bucks somewhere...

ANyway, there is a LOT of fun stuff to do on em! We sold them for lack of use (too many crappy summers) but I miss them every season.

Have fun!
    "I know the man. he is not using a theasuarus."

Thread Information