Thread: 2 Black Males shoot White baby in stroller

2 Black Males shoot White baby in stroller

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Santiago.html

WHERE ARE JESSE AND AL? (and troofie, for that matter- oh wait you mean the victim is white and the assailants black? Lets sweep that under the rug because it would be racist to cover that)

2 black males try to rob a young mother and shoot baby after not getting any money. But hey, it's no Travyon Martin right it's only a 1 year old baby who happens to be white so lets not make a big deal out of it. Disgusting what passes for news in this PC-liberal country.

Two teenagers charged with shooting dead a 13-month-old baby in his stroller appeared in court on Monday.

De'Marquise Elkins, 17, made his first court appearance in Brunswick, Georgia today, charged as an adult.

Elkins and a 14-year-old boy, who has not been identified, are both charged over last Thursday's shooting of baby Antonio Santiago and the wounding of his mother, Sherry West.

Antonio died of a gunshot to the head after a botched robbery by two teenagers while West was out for a walk in the historic city.

'My client is absolutely, 1,000-percent not guilty,' public defender Kevin Gough, who represents Elkins said on Monday.

Elkins is charged as an adult with first-degree murder, along with a 14-year-old who was not identified because he is a juvenile, Police Chief Tobe Green said.

At Monday morning's hearing, the 14-year-old came into the courtroom shackled and wearing a baggy orange jumpsuit.

He glanced at the few members of the media allowed into the courtroom for the initial appearance as he shuffled to a lectern facing Glynn County Magistrate Tim Barton.

The magistrate told the boy he couldn't set a bond because only Superior Court judges can do so in murder cases.

'I'm going to see that you get a lawyer immediately,' Barton told the boy. Grief: Antonio's father Luis Santiago tries to comfort Ms West at her apartment on Friday

Grief: Antonio's father Luis Santiago tries to comfort Ms West at her apartment on Friday
    Horror: Demarquis Elkins, 17, allegedly threatened Sherry West then shot her infant son when she didn't give him any money

Horror: Demarquis Elkins, 17, allegedly threatened Sherry West then shot her infant son when she didn't give him any money

The 14-year-old was in the eighth grade at Glynn Middle School before his arrest, said Jim Weidhaas, a school spokesman.

Elkins was last a student in the system in October 2011 when he left Ombudsman, an outsourced alternative school program, Weidhaas said.

The baby's mother said she was walking home on Thursday morning when two boys confronted her and one of them opened fire. Police say she was shot in the leg, and her baby was shot in face.

Gough said he has demanded a bond hearing and filed a request for a speedy trial for Elkins.

'We look forward to our day in court,' he said.

Ms West recounted the attack this weekend. She said: 'He asked me for money and I said I didn't have it.

More...

Woman, 43, killed in her sleep and brother in critical condition after father's shooting rampage
    Newtown residents' fury over NRA robocalls urging them to oppose gun control just three months after shooting massacre at Sandy Hook elementary school

'When you have a baby, you spend all your money on babies. They're expensive. And he kept asking and I just said "I don't have it." And he said, "Do you want me to kill your baby?" And I said, "No, don't kill my baby!"'

Authorities said one of the teens fired four shots, grazing West's ear and striking her in the leg, before he walked around to the stroller and shot the baby in the face.

West said her son was walking well on his own and eight of his teeth had come in. But she also mourned the milestones that will never come, like Antonio's first day at school.

'I'm always going to wonder what his first word would be,' West said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2OaS6j3PI
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeefan2009 View Post
    ? (and troofie, for that matter- oh wait you mean the victim is white and the assailants black? Lets sweep that under the rug because it would be racist to cover that)
    I chased him away. Notice he hasn't posted in almost a week?? I gave him a reply on his 9/11 movie thread that he couldn't rebut
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

ahhhh it just wouldn't be speakup without out the race baiters.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Thread Information