Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just wondering?

Unregistered

Just wondering?

How much is NYS paying for Hillary to fly to South Carolina and participate in the debate for her personal run for President. I know we are paying her salary but are we footing the bill for all her travel expenses as well?

I thought all of the candidates got their expenses paid with the donated campaign funds.

Quote Originally Posted by FJB
    How much is NYS paying for Hillary to fly to South Carolina and participate in the debate for her personal run for President. I know we are paying her salary but are we footing the bill for all her travel expenses as well?
    no. at least not legally. all campaign related travel must be paid for by her campaign. i highly doubt, being as adept a politician as she is, we are paying those expenses.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke
    no. at least not legally. all campaign related travel must be paid for by her campaign. i highly doubt, being as adept a politician as she is, we are paying those expenses.
    I figured with the money she has raised that she is paying for it herself but it still agrivates me that she is being paid by us to do a job in Washington and she is all over the country doing her own thing on our dime.

Unregistered

Isnt it wonderful the work Clinton is doing for WNY constituents

her presidential run certainly isnt detracting from local WNY projects...

could that be due to the fact she has been running since she was elected 6 years ago and hasnt brought a darn thing to Buffalo and WNY...and probably doesnt even know where it is.

Hhmm I wonder if she will remember Buffalo is she is elected President? Yea, I know...dont hold your breadth

I figured with the money she has raised that she is paying for it herself but it still agrivates me that she is being paid by us to do a job in Washington and she is all over the country doing her own thing on our dime.
    At least she has a job.

yeah, though most politicians seaking higher office do the same thing. to me the touch-stone is how many and what votes they miss (as far as senators and representatives go).
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulJonson
    At least she has a job.
    Boy aren't you just so clever!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy

her presidential run certainly isnt detracting from local WNY projects...

could that be due to the fact she has been running since she was elected 6 years ago and hasnt brought a darn thing to Buffalo and WNY...and probably doesnt even know where it is.

Hhmm I wonder if she will remember Buffalo is she is elected President? Yea, I know...dont hold your breadth
    NYS Hillary supporters picked a carpet bagger.... what did you acutally expect

I think anyone running for another office should be REQUIRED to step down from their current office.

Why are we paying her to be our senator when all she does is campaign for another job?

I don't think my employee would appreciate me spending all my time at work just looking for other jobs!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 300miles
    I think anyone running for another office should be REQUIRED to step down from their current office.

Why are we paying her to be our senator when all she does is campaign for another job?

I don't think my employee would appreciate me spending all my time at work just looking for other jobs!
    Isn't this what she has been doing all along though?

So when you said this, you knew it wasn't true....but you probably figured that, if, at least 10% of the people believe it, maybe they'll tell their friends, and your mission will be accomplished.

You belong in the Amherst threads, they're famous for that.

And you have such a disingenuous way about you, that you really should consider running for office.

Don't you just love how the media would never bring up the fact she has never and is still doing nothing for the residents of NYS? Isn't there just one media cretin brave enough to call her and her followers out on this B.S.?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by therising
    So when you said this, you knew it wasn't true....but you probably figured that, if, at least 10% of the people believe it, maybe they'll tell their friends, and your mission will be accomplished.

You belong in the Amherst threads, they're famous for that.

And you have such a disingenuous way about you, that you really should consider running for office.
    Ya rising, that's why I put a question mark at the end. So I could be disingenuous. If I wanted to say she is milking us for every dime I would just come out and say it. And by the way that is exactly what she is doing.

Amen To This !

Quote Originally Posted by DR_GONZO
    Don't you just love how the media would never bring up the fact she has never and is still doing nothing for the residents of NYS? Isn't there just one media cretin brave enough to call her and her followers out on this B.S.?
    The media love affair with the Clintons is proof positive that all the liberal thinkers of the 60's have come home to roost in all our media sources and don't care about telling the truth about the Clintons.

Enter this in your search :

The Clinton Body Count or theforbiddenknowledge.com

Your head will spin.
    The Truth Shall Set You Free........Aunt Esther

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information