Thread: Hispanics United of Buffalo as a Federally funded Hate Group

Unregistered

Hispanics United of Buffalo as a Federally funded Hate Group

I currently have an investigation going on into several individuals, one of which is a member of the Hispanics United of Buffalo, pending a large civil suit and I was wondering if anyone else in Buffalo has had similar experiences with this organization?
    To summarize: The situation begains several years ago when my brother ( a non-hispanic male) and his girlfriend of several years (a hispanic female) broke up and trial in Family Court began for visitation for their two children. During the trial, several representatives of the Hispanic United of Buffalo appeared to testify against my brother - none of which, he had ever met before. They testified that they had been counseling the ex-girlfriend for physical abuse for a period of time during their relationship, that the police had been called to their residence for domestic violence numerious times, and that my brother had a drinking problem. But they could produce no records for her supposed counseling, no 911 phone records, no police call-sheet logs to their address, and no police reports, no hospital records for her claimed injuries, and no witnesses to any type of abuse what-so-ever. They also claimed my brother had a history of abusing alcohol - but again could offer no proof, as he has a clean police and work record. In short, they took a hispanic female's word against a non-hispanic person, and rather than conducting an investigation into the facts - they chose to go into a court of law and commit perjury.
    My brother and his girlfriend reconciled after this and were together for several more peaceful years until she met an older man online who had a little bit of money. Now the process starts all over again.
    This time a woman for the Hispanics United of Buffalo named Norman Galarza becomes involved. Ms. Galarza then conspires with the ex-girlfriend and her family to break a Family Court Order for Visitation with the help of a hispanic Buffalo Police Detective who mysteriously shows up at the residence when my brother arrives to pick-up his children. Ms Galarza then falsly identifies herself as being with the District Attorney's Office. Strangely, the Detective has a complete history of my brother's relationship and the children, has only been on the scene for less than two minutes, has not spoken to anyone, claims to be just answering the call (strange thing for a Detective to roll on a domestic call) and that he doesn't know Ms. Galarza or the Ex and her family.
    Our Detective also interrupts an interview between my brother and a female uniformed officer several times with threats of jail if my brother didn't shut-up answering the officer's questions. (A rather odd thing for one police officer to do to another police officer) He "accidently" erases an audio tape my brother habitually made of any contact with his Ex while picking up his children, to protect himself. Our Detective was in charge of the scene but strangely enough did not put his name down as the Officer-in-Charge or anywhere else in the reports. (Our information also indicates that he was not officially logged-in as responding to that call)
    On to Court: Ms. Galarza goes into Family Court and again falsly identifies herself as being with the District Attorney's Office - which she is caught on and then admits she works for the Hispanic United of Buffalo as a councilor for battered woman.
    Ms. Galarza then goes on to further perjure herself by testifing that she arrived directly at the ex-girlfriend's residence at 3pm. Forgetting the fact that there were two Buffalo Board of Education Employees that witnessed her in the company of the ex-girlfriend and her sister at the children's school which is located across the street from the residence fifteen to twenty minutes prior to that time. One of these school employees also accompanied Ms. Galarza, one of her co-workers at the HUof B, the two sisters, and some of their children back to the residence because of supposed trouble. My brother has arrive early and had observed Ms. Galarza's car parked in front of the Ex's residence before 3pm and witnessed the entire group leaving the school. An event Ms. Galarza testified never took place despite two school employees, her co-worker, and my brother witnessing or taking part in it. There were several other "facts" that Ms. Galarza was caught lying about but cannot be gone into yet as they are still under investigation at this time regarding the above stated civil suit. Needless to say, Ms. Galarza proved to be less than a believable witness.

It outrages me that the Hispanics United of Buffalo receives millions of dollars in Federal funds and then condones such seemingly prejudice behavior against non-hispanics. I get sick everytime I see an article in the Buffalo News about how they're helping the hispanic community and the only thing I can think about is their representitives sitting in the court room waiting to get up on the stand and lie under oath about a man who they know absolutely nothing about - simply because he's a non-hispanic.
    My business takes me into the area court houses and I still occassionally see Ms. Galarza going from court room to court room in City Court... and I wonder, who is she lying about now? What other person's life is she trying to destroy because they are not hispanic? Its a shame that the court systems are so over burdened that they will not or cannot enforce the perjury penalties. If they did, I'm sure Ms. Galarza's "career" would be cut very short.
    The ex-girlfriend and Ms. Galarza were caught, on video tape evidence, proven to have perjured themselves and lied about the events. They both walked out of court without so much as a harsh word from the Judge. Free to go about their business and do the same thing again to any other person they chose. Assured that even though they might get caught again next time - nothing will happen to them. It'll cost their victims thousands and thousands of dollars in court and lawyer fees, while they pay absolutely nothing. Its like free entertainment to them.
    I know my brother and my family aren't the first or last to suffer at the hands of Ms. Galarza and others like her with the Hispanics United of Buffalo. Which is why I still have an investigation going on into the incident. I have a private detective working the case, looking into the backgrounds of all involved, searching through public records, interview witnesses, with the hope of going through with the civil suit and possibly bringing any criminal charges I can. If anyone else has had similar situations with anyone connected to the Hispanics United, I like to hear about them. The more information we gather, the quicker a end can be put to what I consider a hate group that gets its operating funds from the government of the United States.

sbGUY27
    And why can't your brother get custody ? If this is the trash watching over his children he has more problems than those hair nets running around the court house.

Unregistered
    That's what we like to know, Guy27.
    Apparently Family Court is different from Criminal or Civil Court.
    It doen't matter who's right, its what the court thinks is in the
    best interest of the children.
    Its very frustrating for us that they can do all these things, lie
    in court, get caught at it and nothing happens to them and
    the Ex doesn't lose the kids. Even the court appointed Shrinks
    came right out and said this girl and her family were out-right
    nuts. The Social workers & law guardians caught them coaching
    the children what they were to say. The Ex & her family put so much stress on the kids they were making them physically ill.
    It all didn't seem to matter to the Judge. They don't want to have to make a decision and it appears the longer it all drags on the more money they all make from it anyway.
    Well, we play by the rules, they don't have to... and now she just broke the court order again and moved out of state after the Judge told her she couldn't. So come september, my brother's back in court. Though the lawyer says this time she may have done it because the laws have changed in the last few years and that amounts to child abduction now... so supposedly she loses custody of the children then. We'll see if they actually do anything but we're not holding our breathes and counting on it. The one thing we have learned is that the court systems are not exactly just and even more rarely are they fair.

But we pretty much know there's not too much we can do about that now. Getting back to my original post. I'm just wondering who else has had problems with the Hispanic United of Buffalo? I'm all for them helping the hispanic community... but the tactics they use border on terrorist. And it realy makes me angry that they get funding from the government to do it. These people need to be held accountable for what they do and start doing jail time when they're caught going to court and commiting perjury and/or falsly testifying. We all pay taxes that go to fund these programs and they shouldn't be turned into a weapon by a small group of people for petty revenage or harassment tactics.
    I also apologize, I misspelled Ms. Galarza's first name in the above post. The name should have read "Norma" not "Norman".
    I apologize to any Norman Galarza who might be out there. These "Hair Nets" as you call them may not seem like a big deal... but until you have to sit in a court room and listen to them tell lies, and you're paying your lawyer $125 a hour to be there... It becomes a big problem. Even more so when they are caught red-handed... and walk out scott-free without even so much as a cross-word from the Judge. Its realy a disgrace that this happens. I'd like to find several other people who have had the same experience and get together on a huge civil suit against the HU of B and certain of their employees. Even if the suits not won, the bad publicity they receive will be well worth it and may hit them where it hurts - the pocketbook. How much funding do you think the government will continue giving them if there's suspicions of wrong-doing on their part?
    And just for the record, I am not a racist or hate-monger of any sort. A lot of my in-laws are hispanic as are my nieces and nephews. One of my best friends who I worked with in the high-risk security business is Black and I have and will again, trust him guarding my back anytime. One of my oldest female friends who I would have married had she wanted me is half-black / half-hispanic. My fiancee' is Japanese. I've never disliked a person based on race or religion, however I do have a problem with someone disliking me based on mine. Sorry, I just wanted to make that point clear because while I know it sounds like I might be ranting about the HU of B, you have to go through all this personally to understand how frustrating it is that the system works this way and that these people know how to twist it, bend it, and play it as a tool for harassment.

Unregistered
    Update please.

Ah

I like to know how did you become a member here without registering as a member. Also, how could WNYRes let you post this slander without proof ??? Holding an investigation what are you some kind of BIG SHOT then say so !
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    August 6th, 2003, 11:02 PM
    I had no registration require to post for the first few months. I see that post is from 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Riven37
    I like to know how did you become a member here without registering as a member. Also, how could WNYRes let you post this slander without proof ??? Holding an investigation what are you some kind of BIG SHOT then say so !

check the date of the original post.....August 6th, 2003, 11:02 PM

dim bulb!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    check the date of the original post.....August 6th, 2003, 11:02 PM

dim bulb!!

Frigging hispanics!
    Sincerely,
    D. Crocket

Thread Information