Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll numbers for mayor

Poll numbers for mayor

Pretty interesting

http://www.surveyusa.com/client/Poll...1f99d5150b&c=6

most interesting was byrons highest numbers where females and those in the 35-54 age bracket

darnel has a real high disapproval rating can anyone clue me in as to why this?

I was surprised that all of the candidates except Brown seemed to be viewed more unfavorably than favorably by the relatively few people who had opinions on them. That tells me that whatever messages these folks have for the voters, the voters aren't buying.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Or, if they recognize the name, they have a favorable opinion. Whats the old saying? Any publicity is good publicity? From the looks of things, Byron is going to be in to pick up where Masiello left off.

I was one of the ones that got called for the survey.

That's very frightening for Buffalo. But i guess if they're willing to vote Masiello in, then anyone can make the cut. Are we sure that Byron and Tony are even two different people? Outside of the skin color, they seen like the same person.

Darnell

is a so called, former gangster. Look at his rap sheet. The guy is a clown.

Cire
    Yaksplat,
    Masiello and Brown are similar in many repsects, but differ in one major area. That is in union ties, at least Masiello has confronted many of the unions and tried to change some of the antiquted rules that they follow. Brown is in bed with every one of them and will probably try to reinstate much of the headway that Masiello has made in reigning them in. That is the big difference between the two

and now i like him even less...thanks

This is the reason that things in Buffalo NEVER change. Why on Earth would someone vote for a lifelong political hack without accomplishment like Byron Brown?

To me, the only options in this election are Gaughan, Einach, and Helfer. I'm not sold on Einach as she seems a bit too "Green" for me and I'm not familiar with all of Helfer's positions yet. I'm a BIG fan of Gaughan and I think he has the right kind of mindset to make significant changes.

Re: Poll numbers for mayor

Originally posted by steven
    Pretty interesting

darnel has a real high disapproval rating can anyone clue me in as to why this?
    His years in prison might have something to do with that.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Originally posted by Chris in Parkside
    This is the reason that things in Buffalo NEVER change. Why on Earth would someone vote for a lifelong political hack without accomplishment like Byron Brown?

As opposed to Helfer? Former University district Councilmen and One hundred thousand dollar plus member of the Giambra administration who jumped when Giambras boat first sprung a leak?
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Helfer is running for 09'

He doesn't have a chance at winning, Brown will be the next Mayor. Helfer will get a job out of running for the party, and might make a run in 09. But this election is over.

Cire
    Chris you are exactly right. People around complain constantly about the state of this and that and then go right ahead and support the very people that caused many of the problems in the first place. I just do not get it. I thought maybe this time would be different, and who knows maybe it will change in the next few months once some of teh other candidates strt to get their message out. I just cannot believe that people are satisfied enough with what is ahppending here and in Albany to vote for Brown. It blows my mind

Cire
    hmm...I need to learn to type better

Hopefully after thre primarys it will be narrowed down and some real issues will come to the fore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information