Thread: Can you see it...The Jump...its here !

Can you see it...The Jump...its here !

I have experienced many things in my life from history to war but when the weather generates the price of gas is a bit weird for me. I mean, are we in a test tub or box unknowingly ? CNN said the jump will happen within the next few weeks and our gas prices will not may but will jump to 3.30 per gal by next month because of this katrina.

What's next, the snow changing our cost for food, or clothing. God, I think back when Paul McCarthy wrote When I'm 64. Today I hear When I'm poor at 64 will or who will take care of me...I fear things (life) is only going to get worse.

And what confuses me is these gas prices. Chanel 2 states daily what gas prices are cheapest but by my home the local gas station reads 2.98 (reg) per gal so, how confusing that is.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Poor riv! Go to my gas station where the price is ONLY $2.61.9! You must be out in the boondocks, riv. Or, on the interent, look up the cheapest around here.
    But they say katrina will cause everything to go up. Makes a certain amount of sense, IMO.

Think of the stories you'll be able to tell your great grand kids..."why, when I was your age, gas was only $3 a gallon and I could still get an erection without a fist full of pills".
    The difference between taxes and robbery is the mode of coercion.

One quarter of our petroleum industry is out of commission.
    It's running on three legs.
    $3.30 will be a deal.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Originally posted by citymouse
    One quarter of our petroleum industry is out of commission.
    It's running on three legs.
    $3.30 will be a deal.
    And it's getting colder.
    Let's not forget about heating oil.
    That's my issue this year.
    We were going to stock up in the fall before the tundra temperatures hit, but now with Katrina, I think we'll be screwed no matter which way we go.
    How can we change things?

new

Well it can't get any worse. Now they (Corp America) is now saying $6.00 per gal isn't far off but 2007 or 2008...Now doesn't that piss you off.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The state government wants gas as high as we can bear it. They gain thier revenue which will go to cover labor contracts and special interest groups.

Originally posted by WNYresident
    The state government wants gas as high as we can bear it. They gain thier revenue which will go to cover labor contracts and special interest groups.
    And let's not forget price gouging. I'm sure there will be plenty of that because of the confusion.....

Thread Information