Thread: Dead Deer by Kohl's

Dead Deer by Kohl's

Am I the only one to notice that there's been a dead deer carcass laying on the side of Transit Road, near Kohl's for well over a week? It's a good thing it's cold outside, cause if someone doesn't remove the carcass soon, when it gets warmer, that sucker's gonna stink. I've been an outdoorsman for most of my life and I can tell you that you can smell a dead deer carcass for over a quarter mile away.
    The town board creates the problems and when the residents complain, the town board tells them it's the resident's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Wag View Post
    Am I the only one to notice that there's been a dead deer carcass laying on the side of Transit Road, near Kohl's for well over a week? It's a good thing it's cold outside, cause if someone doesn't remove the carcass soon, when it gets warmer, that sucker's gonna stink. I've been an outdoorsman for most of my life and I can tell you that you can smell a dead deer carcass for over a quarter mile away.
    You might want to make a anonymous call to the local Chinese restaurants and let them know about the deer. It will be gone by the next day.
    If you walk around in a forest with your eyes closed you will eventually walk in to a tree.

2 + 2 = 5

Jesus died for your sins I do it for your mere entertainment dollar (Doug Stanhope)

Quote Originally Posted by Wag View Post

They are waiting for that chinese resturant in Hamburg to pick it up.

I always feel sad when I see a dead deer on the side of the road.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I had a deer once

Ended up with this

Deer spine

Then the follow summer just this..

Deer Jaws and Teeth

Deer Spine

There really wasn't any odor.

Even when it was still juicy it didn't smell.

To Buffy. I always feel bad when I see a dead deer by the side of the road too.

To the rest of you. There's a Chinese restaurant within a half mile of the carcass. Maybe they don't have room in their freezer and it's cheaper for them to store it frozen where it is.

All joking aside, I just think the whole situation is odd. How many towns let a dead deer lie on the side of the road for a week or more. That's how long it's been there.
    The town board creates the problems and when the residents complain, the town board tells them it's the resident's fault.

Why didnt you just pick up the phone and call ?

ill drive by in the morning after I take my kid to school, if its still there, Ill take the 20 seconds to make the call............................
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You would think a patrol car would have driven by it and called it in.

well as of yesterday afternoon it wasn't there, just an update
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

The deer is gone!

I'd just like to thank whoever took care of it. Let's face it, leaving a dead deer on the side of the road for over a week, doesn't reflect well on a community. Whoever removed it, did us a huge favor.

For you jokers out there, I had lunch at the chinese restaurant in the Top's plaza. I had the barbque ribs. They were a little longer and leaner than normal, but drenched in sauce, they were great.

To the owners of the chinese restaurant, I'm only joking, you've got great food, great ribs, great soups, yum. I eat there all the time.

Thread Information