Thread: I Don't see None of You Complaining about the $135 MILLION you'll pay for That Dump!

Angry I Don't see None of You Complaining about the $135 MILLION you'll pay for That Dump!

btw A "memorandum of agreement" is just a marriage proposal, it's not the actual wedding. Get behind Freeman, Hasiotis, Stracick and the GBSEC.

Yes I heard this on the sports show, people are told why they should complain about instead of hearing the otherside of the story. The guy in charge of the Bills Mr Brandon , he is all about marketing , not winning to eventually set himself up for the most lucrative deal to sell the Bills when Ralph dies.

Why does this scenario look familiar to me? Buffalo sports fans are a disturbing mix of naive/faithful, passive/aggressive. A psychiatrist could make millions here... if we could afford them.

I wonder if the new lease is designed that Toronto fits the bill when Buffalo goes their TO PLAY GAMES instead of Erie County tax payers.

The last lease did not and Erie County Tax Payers paid for it. DUMB !

Quote Originally Posted by Bringthetruth View Post
    I wonder if the new lease is designed that Toronto fits the bill when Buffalo goes their TO PLAY GAMES instead of Erie County tax payers.

The last lease did not and Erie County Tax Payers paid for it. DUMB !
    Highly unlikely. Some consider this move as nothing more than confirmation that the Bills plan to lose. They are 1-4 in the series anyway. Most of Buffalo's policies are set up for Buffalonians to lose. It runs across the board from the police and construction unions to the schools to sports overall here.

We should play all of the home games in Toronto. Then we would avoid this expense.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    We should play all of the home games in Toronto. Then we would avoid this expense.
    Funny you bring that up.

If the bills left for good other than the businesses that do make money off of them how would it really impact the common Erie County resident? There are just over 900,000 erie county residents. Less every year it seems.

I understand there are bars/restaurants that profit on football nights but that is 16 games and 4 preseason games. 20 days of business per year.

I also understand there are people who work at the stadium but it isn't like a 1000 people on a full time payroll. Has anyone actually know how many people the stadium has on payroll?

I will assume if people didn't have football tickets to spend their money on they would end up spending it on something else. That something else would employee people and shift the revenue stream to a different set of people/businesses in Erie County.

how does spending all those millions on the stadium really effect the comment person in Erie County?

I almost agree with the guys that want the stadium downtown,

It has been proven that subsidizing stadiums don't give the economic punch they say they do.

So why bother with it anyways?

Thread Information