Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So they want to remove rifles from Americans yet give Tanks/jets to Eygpt...

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Check out the laser pointers.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Egyptian Official: Beating of Naked Man Was Pre-Planned

A former Egyptian presidential candidate told Al Arabiya that dragging and beating of naked man was planned to terrorize public.

Read the full story

A former Egyptian presidential candidate told Al Arabiya TV in an interview on Sunday that the brutal dragging and beating of a naked man near the presidential palace last week was previously planned by the interior ministry in an effort to terrorize the public.

Ahmed Shafiq, who lost the presidential race to Islamist President Mohammed Morsi last year, said the widely circulated video of 50-year-old Hamada Saber was intended to send a message of fear to those protesting in the streets against the brutal reign of the Muslim Brotherhood.
    So nogods,

We can easily say that the www.ecdems.com supported President Obama's campaign. The same party that has numerous people on our town boards, school boards and appointed positions. Right nogods?

President Obama wants to give tanks and jets to the brutal reign of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Are you part of the party that supports this?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Check out the laser pointers.
    More than likely laser sights.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    We have our own kids and elderly to worry about yet "our" government is giving away billions that we don't have and need to borrow.

We have our own kids and elderly to worry about yet "our" government is giving away billions that we don't have and need to borrow.
    The government is becoming more and more tyrannical. They must be held accountable for their actions. The first step is to vote out those that would usurp the will of the people.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    The government is becoming more and more tyrannical. They must be held accountable for their actions. The first step is to vote out those that would usurp the will of the people.
    I agree. I still feel outrage when I recall how Nancy Pelosi and the Dems pushed Obamacare through. That's just the beginning. I still can't believe that this President was reelected to a second term, and want someone to pinch me so I'll wake up from this nightmare.

I plan to be even better informed and I will continue to use my vote to be my voice and enact change. I just hope other conservatives get out and vote next time. Someone has to stop this runaway train.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Remember how the support network works.

Apparently President Obama is supported by our own Governor Cuomo....

If he is protecting "our"dollars why isn't he speaking out against MILLIONS of "our" dollars going over seas?

Yes, that's a very good point.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If Cuomo wants to protect "our" children he should ram through outlawing cigarettes. Right? If soda is evil cigs are just as bad. You won't see that because of the tax revenue cig sales produce.

Also,

I do not want to mislead anyone. What political party do the group of people in the above photo support and belong to?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Obama approved F-16 fighter jets as gift to Egypt

Despite instability due to the new Islamic government in Egypt, the US is sending more than 20 F-16 fighter jets to Egypt as part of a $1 billion foreign aid package.

The first four Lockheed Martin F-16 fighter jets are set to arrive in Egypt on Jan. 22, an unnamed source told Fox News. Although Egypt already has more than 200 such planes and the latest delivery fulfills an order placed two years ago when former President Hosni Mubarak was still in power, the protests and widespread instability in Egypt have caused some to wonder if providing jets at this time is a bad idea.
    http://rt.com/usa/news/obama-fighter-jets-egypt-856/

Ahmadenijad trying to entice Egypt into forging alliance with Iran

CAIRO – Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad tried Thursday to entice Egypt into a new alliance that could reshape the turbulent Middle East, speaking of forging "comprehensive" and "unfettered" relations after decades of distrust.

A warming of ties between the two regional heavyweights could have uncomfortable repercussions for the U.S. and its wealthy Gulf allies, giving Iran a foothold to spread its influence in Egypt. In turn, Egypt could gain an avenue to influence the fate of Syria, a key ally of Iran, as well as economic benefits.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02...#ixzz2KHhX9Xte

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02...#ixzz2KHhTpK2a

Would you give tanks and Jets to pro-Morsi people?

WATCH: Egyptian Police Unleash Unholy Hell On Anti-Morsi Protester

Allow me to quote the late, great George S Patton:

“It seems to me a certainty that the fatalistic teachings of Mohammed and the utter degradation of the Arab women are the outstanding causes for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have been developing.”
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Welcome to amerika.

Remember, its not your problem til it affects you directly.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information