Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gun Center

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gun Center

Hasty gun law shoots from the hip

on monday morning i head down to the gun center on harlem rd. not a huge crowd but went before the crowd on tue. bought some ammo and other stuff. what i did see people buying the pistol grip shotguns or roit guns i call them, and lots of ammo being sold. So now gov homo sets up his new laws nothing new in this state as he makes his pre fling for pres run. Then after my shopping trip i go to the shooting range in wheatfield to do some target shooting with my pistols and meeting some friends. all of us PPH and for many years and none of us going to load 7 loads in our mag. I also love to collect old military rifles from WWll and some modern stuff but will not reg any of them to the state .... take a hike gov.

http://www.buffalonews.com/Article/2...GION/130119307
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Send a message next election.

Work on removing every democrat in office including local town boards, appointments, planning boards, etc . Even if they give you lip service that they didn't support what Cuomo did work on removing them. When push comes to shove all that matters to most democrats is party support.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Send a message next election.

Work on removing every democrat in office including local town boards, appointments, planning boards, etc . Even if they give you lip service that they didn't support what Cuomo did work on removing them. When push comes to shove all that matters to most democrats is party support.
    The only weapon that we the people have is at the ballot box. Believe me, the only thing that will convince state or federal politicians that they must do our will is to take their job when they do not. These state and federal positions are so lucrative that they are dreadfully afraid of losing their spot and will do anything to keep them. But we already knew this, right?
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    The only weapon that we the people have is at the ballot box. Believe me, the only thing that will convince state or federal politicians that they must do our will is to take their job when they do not. These state and federal positions are so lucrative that they are dreadfully afraid of losing their spot and will do anything to keep them. But we already knew this, right?
    Next round of elections people really have to put an effort into it and work as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Next round of elections people really have to put an effort into it and work as a team.

res we need a gun topic on this site you know how many people would joing SPeak up ... so many pissed off people.... on voting these people out yes.... people are dumb

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    If numbers turn out the way it seems there should be a lot of people at saturdays rally downtown.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    Do you really think these politicians is concerned about the next election ?

They guys are in bed with the powers that be, when they say jump these politicians say how high.

Depending on when the civil war takes place in America, elections and your vote might be the last thing they are concerned with.

This is a power grab, internal war in inevitable in America, they knew men were going to go crazy buying more guns, they just needed laws changed to give them a reason to slaughter you.

Wakeup people this isn't no game !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Hasty gun law shoots from the hip

on monday morning i head down to the gun center on harlem rd. not a huge crowd but went before the crowd on tue. bought some ammo and other stuff. what i did see people buying the pistol grip shotguns or roit guns i call them, and lots of ammo being sold. So now gov homo sets up his new laws nothing new in this state as he makes his pre fling for pres run. Then after my shopping trip i go to the shooting range in wheatfield to do some target shooting with my pistols and meeting some friends. all of us PPH and for many years and none of us going to load 7 loads in our mag. I also love to collect old military rifles from WWll and some modern stuff but will not reg any of them to the state .... take a hike gov.

http://www.buffalonews.com/Article/2...GION/130119307
    I love my garand! I stupidly sold and IH .30 carbine, now I want one since it is not an assault rifle. What types of WWII guns do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I love my garand! I stupidly sold and IH .30 carbine, now I want one since it is not an assault rifle. What types of WWII guns do you have?
    SU ... like to collect them.. jap ww2 bolt action rifle, grand, german mauser , 30 carbine. love the carbine have not shot it lately couple times at the cheek police range on scott rd.
    dont know if they will have it the big gun show in syrcuse at the fair ground in the spring a guy was loaded with the carbine not a bad price...

and none of us going to load 7 loads in our mag.
    Not the smartest thing to be posting on a public forum.

You could lose that PP rather quickly.

And the range owner probably is all that excited about people blabing that they use the range to violate the law,

Ask res how fast he would have to give up your ip address if if he gets a subpoena.

ng cant put 10 rounds in a revolver...

What happens to those mom and pop gun stores who are stuck with the illegal inventory?
    They invested their money in the 10 rd magazines etc and can't sell them. No ROI
    Last edited by gorja; January 18th, 2013 at 06:53 AM. Reason: stupid goof

Georgia L Schlager

ng cant put 10 rounds in a revolver...
    depends
    in a .22 you can
    there are 8 round .357s and the wording on the "high capacity ammunition feeding device" is such that an argument could be made that it includes the cylinder of a revolver
    "Large capacity ammunition feeding device" means a magazine, belt, drum, feed strip, or similar device
    "similar device" could easily mean anything that holds ammo in a gun
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Not the smartest thing to be posting on a public forum.

You could lose that PP rather quickly.

And the range owner probably is all that excited about people blabing that they use the range to violate the law,

Ask res how fast he would have to give up your ip address if if he gets a subpoena.

So some guy says he's not going to follow the 7 bullet rule on a chat board and he's at risk for losing his pp why? Is there a new intent clause in the law? If i say I'm going to go driving today and do 66 mph on the thruway, will a trooper show up at my door and pre issue me a ticket for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    So some guy says he's not going to follow the 7 bullet rule on a chat board and he's at risk for losing his pp why? Is there a new intent clause in the law? If i say I'm going to go driving today and do 66 mph on the thruway, will a trooper show up at my door and pre issue me a ticket for that?
    The new America Dan, the land ruined by liberal lawyers.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information