Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Center

trumps first comments on the Oregon shooting .. libs crying funny how they don't what to here anything but take away our guns.

http://conservativetribune.com/trump...ent=2015-10-02
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

“Probably we’ll find out with him, like we did with numerous of the others, that gee whiz, they were loners and they were probably sick. You know, oftentimes this happens and the neighborhood says, you know, we sort of saw that about him, and it really looked like he could be a problem,” Trump said.
    Bingo - he is describing the self-disenfranchised angry impotent whinning always unhappy posters on this forum. For the sake of the rest of us, please use those mental health services required to be included in your health insurance under Obamacare.

This latest incident is a perfect example of how a bad guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun (he killed himself) after shooting up a non-gun free zone.

So the guniots, lacking their cliche "good guy with a gun" and "gun free zone" chants, actually need to address the real issues involved.

Now if we can just get them to address their own mental health issues it'll be like shooting two birds with one barrel.

Again, the Party Lawyer paints with a way to wide brush and in circular swipes - "self-disenfranchised angry impotent whinning always unhappy posters on this forum."

I believe those who he describes as "Self-disenfranchised" posters here on Speakup are actually way more engaged then he likes. Most actually vote on a regular, have the nerve to discuss ideology and politics in the open. He doesn't like that !

What Mr.Trump said and Nogods quoted is vary factual as related to the Oregon shooting suspect. Yet Nogods tries to make it sound not relavent.

"“Probably we’ll find out with him, like we did with numerous of the others, that gee whiz, they were loners and they were probably sick. You know, oftentimes this happens and the neighborhood says, you know, we sort of saw that about him, and it really looked like he could be a problem,” Trump said.

How many times have we heard this - family and friends see issues but fail to act ?

Restricting law abiding gun owners rights wont stop these people ! Yet always the Dem Leaders and the media push for more restrictions and finally are getting to a total ban - which has been part of their long term agenda all along.

Will Americans Stand Up - or bend over and surrender ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    So the guniots, lacking their cliche "good guy with a gun" and "gun free zone" chants, actually need to address the real issues involved.
    A perfect example of a guniot is someone who would promulgate the sale of firearms from their home in a residential neighborhood.

Isn't that just crazy?

Someone should also ask the Republican/Conservative candidate for Lancaster Town Clerk about her view on sales of firearms out of a home. In as much as their was similar gun promoting gunidiocy in her family tree.

I would hope that her plans are not a return to the days of 4248 gunidiocy in Lancaster.

Over 90% of mass shootings occurred in gun free zones in that past several years..

Obviously what we need to make everyone safer is to create more gun free zones. We could confiscate firearms from criminals or better yet.. we could just confiscate the 300 million plus guns currently in the US.

Selling guns either out of a house or store makes no difference... we have the strictest gun laws on the books.. .oh unless you live in DC which of course we know there is no gun violence there...

O
    Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Over 90% of mass shootings occurred in gun free zones in that past several years..

Obviously what we need to make everyone safer is to create more gun free zones. We could confiscate firearms from criminals or better yet.. we could just confiscate the 300 million plus guns currently in the US.

Selling guns either out of a house or store makes no difference... we have the strictest gun laws on the books.. .oh unless you live in DC which of course we know there is no gun violence there...
    I had an Internet meme cross my newsfeed the other day. It asked why when terrorists are targeted, whatever works. Torture, water boarding, surveillance, whatever it takes. But when it comes to innocent gun deaths it is "there is evil in the world, what can we do?"

Good question...

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    A perfect example of a guniot is someone who would promulgate the sale of firearms from their home in a residential neighborhood. .
    You mean the Federally Licesenced dealer !

Lets see - the business Breezy is talking about was mainly a "dealer to dealer business"

- The Buisness was approved by the "ALL Lan Dem Lancaster Town Board"

- the owner and his operation was investigated by the ATF/FBI and local Officials and never had one business violation of any sort.

- The majority of the rifles sold went to law enforcement officers and prison guards.

- Not one rifle or shotgun ever showed up on the street anywhere.

- No hand guns were sold - not one !

Is that what your Party Line blurb is all about Breeze ? You just cant help following the Party Line and habits.

The Lan Dems approve things - then blame the residents ! So typical !

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    O

I had an Internet meme cross my newsfeed the other day. It asked why when terrorists are targeted, whatever works. Torture, water boarding, surveillance, whatever it takes. But when it comes to innocent gun deaths it is "there is evil in the world, what can we do?"

Good question...
    b.b.
    When are turning in yours - your retired now - will you surrender yours ?

O

Good question...

b.b.
    You're right. Its should have read, "There is evil in the world, the government infringes upon our right leaving us unable to protect ourselves, what can we do?"

O

Good question...

b.b.
    It's in the same category of don't judge muslims because of terrorists, but judge every gun owner as incompetent non deserving gun owners because of whack jobs.

The fix is have the AMA recommend mental evaluations routine like an annual physical. Keep these kids grounded in the real world and not the electronic world. Try to maintain the nuclear family. With over 300 million guns out there.. the genie is out of the bottle...and it's never coming back.

Now we hear about the DA downstate that wanted to keep their prosecutors gun free. You can't malign that which keeps people safe and secures a government by the people. Unless magically after 15 thousand years of government all of the risks of corruption are now gone...sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Chant View Post
    You're right. Its should have read, "There is evil in the world, the government infringes upon our right leaving us unable to protect ourselves, what can we do?"
    Katrina...

It's in the same category of don't judge muslims because of terrorists, but judge every gun owner as incompetent non deserving gun owners because of whack jobs.
    - Well you maybe missing a big point here Like Sen. Feinstein, Nogods, Boarder Bob, and many other Elitists and Dem supporters - they want to keep their guns and their tax funded security people for the elite> They want standards for us "little people" - not them.

The fix is have the AMA recommend mental evaluations routine like an annual physical. Keep these kids grounded in the real world and not the electronic world. Try to maintain the nuclear family.
    -OH, yes the "nuclear family - that's the ticket - Mom and Dad had no idea timmy had so many guns or bombs. Grand Paw gave him a few, but we didn't know his friends bought some for him too ! ?
    - Lets not put any responsibility on the parents
    - lets blame the gun manufactures !

Lets not count the fact that our Government made a trade deal with China and a big part of that deal was to send thousands of AK 47's to America
    - thousands were sold as cheap rifles under $100(original - dealer cost $37.00)
    - but lets not blame our leaders

Now we hear about the DA downstate that wanted to keep their prosecutors gun free.
    -Whats wrong with that
    - no guns for elected or appointed officials
    - retired Cops
    - no off duty carry
    - no armed security guard and definitely no guns for lawyers
    - Yea - that's the ticket -

You can't malign that which keeps people safe and secures a government by the people. Unless magically after 15 thousand years of government all of the risks of corruption are now gone...sure?
    - While we are at it - why not full back ground checks, financial disclosures and psych tests for all law makers ? ?

Last edited by 4248; October 5th, 2015 at 03:19 PM.

And 99% were done by white guys with guns. so using the "gun free zone" argument of the guniots, we should 1. Eliminate gun free zones and 2. prohibit white guys from owning guns.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    - While we are at it - why not full back ground checks, financial disclosures and psych tests for all law makers ? ?

There is reporting tonight that mom was a 2A/open carry nut job who hoarded guns. Along I guess with the reporting that the kid was a closet Muslim who despised organized religion, never dated and was born in England.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    When are turning in yours - your retired now - will you surrender yours ?
    My pistol permit predates my employment and subsequent career. I did get the permit class waived back then based on my military occupation (cop) and training.

Why should I turn mine in? I live by my rules I write about here. My firearms are secure. I'm not so scared that I must carry everywhere I go, in fact, I rarely carry at all depending on threat. I can carry under LEOSA, but I don't. Assessments coming from years of experience and training.

Guns are a tool, and a burden to civilized life.

b.b.

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread Information