Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Center

GLOCK 42 Pistol – GLOCK’s Smallest Handgun to Date.... got to get one...

http://www.ammoland.com/2014/01/gloc...#axzz2rHyuQRc4
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    GLOCK 42 Pistol – GLOCK’s Smallest Handgun to Date.... got to get one...

http://www.ammoland.com/2014/01/gloc...#axzz2rHyuQRc4
    I have an SW Bodyguard 380 - smaller and lighter than the Glock 42. The Bodyguard also has a manual safety giving the owner a choice not afforded by the Glock.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I have an SW Bodyguard 380 - smaller and lighter than the Glock 42. The Bodyguard also has a manual safety giving the owner a choice not afforded by the Glock.
    I carry a .380 Sig Sauer P230 for years I find comfortable , reliable,and not intrusive on my body.

I carry crazy!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

"The SAFE Act stops criminals and the dangerously mentally ill from buying a gun by requiring universal background checks on gun purchases, increases penalties for people who use illegal guns, mandates life in prison without parole for anyone who murders a first responder, and imposes the toughest assault weapons ban in the country. For hunters, sportsmen, and law abiding gun owners, this new law preserves and protects your right to buy, sell, keep or use your guns."
    - Governor Andrew Cuomo
    So again, a govt employee's life is worth more than yours
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    So again, a govt employee's life is worth more than yours
    You measure the worth of a person's life by the punishment metered out for his demise?

That is not why we punish for causing the death of another. I would never allow a penal law to be the measurement of the worth of the life of any of my friends or family.

Thankfully our founders devised a system of government under which the interpretation of the Constitution is the responsibility of judges - had nothing to do with any gods. Constitution makes no mention of any gods.
    Just wondering... when these judges interpret the Constitution in which jurisdiction are they under... Admiralty or Article III?

excellent gun friend shoots one.. im sort of a glock guy just like them..

libs on the march these people are so wacked out they are going to do everything they can to stop you..

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed — what part of that confuses Liberals?

http://allenbwest.com/2014/01/got-cw...r-chain-wants/

troopers cant figure out what to do..
    D’Amico said he has not yet found a system that will work without possibly inconveniencing either the ammunition customer or the retailer.Gun rights groups have contended that they have heard speculation that charges of up to $10 per background check could go into place.The state could not piggyback onto a federal gun-purchase background system because the U.S government bans that program’s use for ammunition purchases.

State Police not sure when ammo background checks will be ready under SAFE Act ..
    The Secure Ammunition and Firearms Enforcement Act, which was passed a year ago, permitted the State Police as of mid-January to begin a program requiring dealers to run a background check of anyone buying ammunition in the state.

Mag restrictions not being enforced
    The superintendent said the State Police, like many law enforcement agencies, has also not been enforcing the SAFE Act’s new seven-round restriction per magazine since a federal judge in Buffalo in December struck down that portion of the law.

Chief U.S. District Judge William M. Skretny upheld key portions of the SAFE Act but rejected the provision that reduced from 10 to seven the number of rounds permitted in a magazine. He called that provision “tenuous, strained and unsupported.” The Cuomo administration is appealing that ruling.

You measure the worth of a person's life by the punishment metered out for his demise?

That is not why we punish for causing the death of another. I would never allow a penal law to be the measurement of the worth of the life of any of my friends or family.
    The evidence speaks for itself. Kill a member of govt, life in prison, kill a citizen 10 years, maybe.

Rob a bank 25 to life.

A citizens life a non govt employees life, is worth less in the eyes of our 'justice' system, than a govt employees life, or money.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    The evidence speaks for itself. Kill a member of govt, life in prison, kill a citizen 10 years, maybe.

Rob a bank 25 to life.

A citizens life a non govt employees life, is worth less in the eyes of our 'justice' system, than a govt employees life, or money.
    First, the "justice" system doesn't enact laws - the legislative system does - the one you get to vote for along with your fellow citizens, a majority of which apparently disagree with you.

Second, criminal sentences are used for deterrence and retribution. They are not designed to put value on the life of the victim.

Second, criminal sentences are used for deterrence and retribution. They are not designed to put value on the life of the victim.
    But sentences are handed out by said value. Seen that with my own eyes, very clearly seen.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

First, the "justice" system doesn't enact laws - the legislative system does
    Au contraire, liberal judges are very adept at doing just that. In their so called decisions in rendering a "meaning" to law they create law as to how they and their mindset want the law to read. Every one knows this, no counter voice to this can change the fact that there are judges who "legislate" from the bench.

I am back to 10 rounds in my colt 45.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information