Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Class Action Case Against New NYS Gun Ban... Please join!

Why is it not a good idea? Cause theyre not paying $15/sqft for office space plus utilities?

Haven't you heard? We are in a depression! Cut expenses where you can!
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    No, I just think they are the wannabe type. Or just plain cheapskates... working out of your home is not a good idea at all.
    I know lots of people who work from their home. In some cases it makes perfect economic sense...

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I know lots of people who work from their home. In some cases it makes perfect economic sense...
    Okay, but a lawyer that has to have clients come to their house. Irate clients.... not a good idea.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

He may rent office space from a larger firm when he needs it, and just works certain cases out of his home. When you go into a lawyers office, all those law books on shelves you see.... you don't actually think they've read every one of them do you? All that stuff is rented too. Partly for research, partly for show. It impresses the clients and its suppose to intimidate people on the other side when they are called in, for like a deposition.
    I use to love going in to be deposed by the otherside's lawyers. If I could I'd grab a seat that wrecked the view they wanted me to have (basically, where you couldn't see the door but you could see all the big cases of impressive books behind them) I'd say about 75 to 80% of the time, they always found an excuse to have you move to where they wanted you.

My lawyer has a beautiful brick office & has beautiful ornate wood paneling, trim, moldings, etc. on the first floor where his offices are, the second floor is where his parents live & have lived 40+ year or so. My lawyer only lives 10 minutes away from there & 10 minutes from the downtown courts, but he goes to courts all over WNY, now another lawyer I know has an office in the 'burbs, lives about 5 minutes from it, but has a vacant apartment above it, plus rents an office in downtown Buffalo. Both have nice setups, I don't think they're too concerned with "saving/budgeting" monies...
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Once again - most likely unintentionally - a valid subject has been subverted. All to often this is how solid issues are worn down into smoke.

The idea here is if you support the pending lawsuit - then pass on the information and let those who want to - get involved. If you choose not to - then don't -

If you feel its a valid effort - get involved - donate.

This is exactly why our rights are being removed - those writing these new laws are aware of our own inability to unite. They know most people will slowly back off and once again they win.

Lawyer : Jim Tresmond, Attorney in Buffalo, New York. Attorney phone is 716.202.4301 (He is located at 222 Long Ave, Hamburg, NY)

After talking with some members of SCOPE and a few NRA Life Members yesterday - I believe he's legit.

If you are so inclined - email - call write and take action.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

So what happen to the class action?

No second amendment issues. No class action.

Two 20 somethings protecting our right to use minishells in our 870's.

Because you never know when you are going to need 12 shots to take down that pesky squirrel.

Two gun owners file suit over restrictions in new law - Second Amendment has no role in suit

Successful Launch of Lawsuit - Opening doors - stand up or shut up!

Once again gonads misses the point - he is supposed to be some law expert - yet misses the mark again - maybe - just maybe thats why he's so frustrated.

Its not about the number of names on the lawsuit - it's not only about one point of interest/law - its about as Prez Obama and Cuomo have learned - open the doors and get something going.

If you sue a auto maker(cars) because a car you bought is unsafe - are you suing just over one incident or one item - NO!

Your suit actually opens many doors for future suits and defect corrections - but as a legal eagle gonads should know that.

The mainstream media and people like gonads keep trying to play down the fact that the door is being opened by ordinary citizens. Next they will try to tack a unfavorable label on these people or try and insinuated that they are backed by some "Terrorist" group.

Now, if others fail to join in either through donations or personal actions - then they no longer have the right to bitch about what they/we all loose.

The whole key to what the Dem's get away with is the fact that no matter what they say - behind the scenes they are moving their agenda.

They know we cant get ten people to stand up and risk anything - they know most citizens will evidentially retreat to their living room rather then take a chance at making their over taxed existence any more complicated.

This is why we will pay and they will march on - and they also know people like gonads are waiting in the wings to help support their agenda - mainly because its easier than standing for something of ones own choosing. They latch on to the controllers because they feels elevated by association. This is caused mainly because of lack of self worth, not wanting to admit their own short comings or lack of confidence in their own convictions.

But don't feel alone the Dem Party has millions just like you!

God Bless America!

Lawyer : Jim Tresmond, Attorney in Buffalo, New York. Attorney phone is 716.202.4301 (He is located at 222 Long Ave, Hamburg, NY)
    Last edited by 4248; February 9th, 2013 at 03:00 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The whole key to what the Dem's get away with is the fact that no matter what they say - behind the scenes they are moving their agenda.
    And let us not forget who is behind this agenda locally. www.ecdems.com and each person who supports this party locally.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    If you sue a auto maker(cars) because a car you bought is unsafe - are you suing just over one incident or one item - NO!

Your suit actually opens many doors for future suits and defect corrections - but as a legal eagle gonads should know that.
    Perhaps you don't appreciate that there is a big difference between suing an auto maker because the radio can be played too loudly, making it unsafe, and suing an automaker because the gas pedal tends to stick to the floor.

The "class action" as advertised in this thread was originally the latter but turned out to be the former.

Turn down the car radio, then you won't have to worry about Pee Wee's big lawsuit getting dismissed "on procedural grounds."

Good post 4248 & Rez, there's many in the "shadows" including Dems & women who are afraid to show support for the Second Amendment! Great to see & read the article today in the news about the lawsuit against the state by Jim Tresmond, this Cuomo guy is just posturing for his presidential try in 2016 or even 2020, & needs to go....
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    Good post 4248 & Rez, there's many in the "shadows" including Dems & women who are afraid to show support for the Second Amendment! Great to see & read the article today in the news about the lawsuit against the state by Jim Tresmond, this Cuomo guy is just posturing for his presidential try in 2016 or even 2020, & needs to go....
    If they don't publicly state they are against what we see going on then they are for it. Simple as that.

Just remember to tell your friends and neighbors come election time 2013. We should be able to clean house in Erie County.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    If they don't publicly state they are against what we see going on then they are for it. Simple as that.

Just remember to tell your friends and neighbors come election time 2013. We should be able to clean house in Erie County.
    Sadly, we should be able to clean house throughout the state, but 75% of the registered voters are around Eastern NY & NYC & are Dems, who would follow Cuomo to hell...

We can all still help - contact :
    Lawyer : Jim Tresmond, Attorney in Buffalo, New York.
    Attorney phone is 716.202.4301
    (He is located at 222 Long Ave, Hamburg, NY)

Look we all see this thing growing - becoming more invasive everyday.

This is just the start - its not going away Folks.

Contact Mr.Tresmond - donate some money - maybe even just the current price of a box of ammo.

Or join the NRA - I know the mainstream media is making them the bad guy - they have to - they need taxpayers/gun owners to have someone to fight.

This isn't about stopping violence in America - this isn't about the mindless murders of children - this ain't about Columbine - thats what the Prez/Cuomo team wants you to believe.

Its about your right to gun ownership - its about keeping your personal information out of the hands of over zealous Government Agencies - its about stopping them from knocking on your door or sending the Sheriffs to get your permit and legally purchased fire arms and ammo without due cause or process.

If you truly care - get involved - we will loose more rights and pay more taxes if we loose - whats it worth to you?

The Dummy Knows

A friend sent me the following link to a video I wanted to share. It's called THE DUMMY KNOWS!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/F584p5kJL-U?rel=0

I also read a short (very short) book that would take about an hour to read called "How do you kill 11 million People?" the truth matters more than you think by Andy Andrews
    -It's about the holocaust.

Time to take a stand on many issues - trouble is we are all kept so busy working to pay taxes it's difficult to find the time for all that needs to be done.

MGardens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information