Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Class Action Case Against New NYS Gun Ban... Please join!

Exclamation Class Action Case Against New NYS Gun Ban... Please join!

Info below: Civil Rights Attorney starting Class Action Case on the NYS Gun Ban.

Lawyer : Jim Tresmond, Attorney in Buffalo, New York. Attorney phone is 716.202.4301 (He is located at 222 Long Ave, Hamburg, NY)

Successfully represented clients in the past on Second Amendment issues in NYS Supreme Court. This case is pro-bono for all the gun owners of New York.

According to Mr. Tresmond the new ban is illegal as it is an ex-facto law taking away previously owned property and he intends to file this action in Federal Court.

We are looking for as many as possible to add to CLASS ACTION CASE:

SEND Your Name and EMAIL ADDRESS, Address and phone number to:

psacco1@twcny.rr.com

WE ARE COLLECTING AS MANY AS POSSIBLE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE!!!

I've used Jim in the past, and he's a real good guy... and very pro-gun and gun rights. You might want to forward this to all the gun people you know so they can sign up too.

Just finished emailing him

This info was just added. Mr. Tresmond's email.

Mr. Tresmond he is indeed going to be coming a class action lawsuit against the Governor and the Legislature. If you would like to be added as a plaintiff please contact him via email at:

tresmondlaw@gmail.com

He has given full permission to broadcast this where ever you desire. Get in on this one and any other suits you hear about

Is he on Facebook?
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Not that I have found, but I didn't really put much effort into looking.

Thank you
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

I will be stopping at his office to sign up.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Lawyer : Jim Tresmond, Attorney in Buffalo, New York. Attorney phone is 716.202.4301 (He is located at 222 Long Ave, Hamburg, NY)

After talking with some members of SCOPE and a few NRA Life Members yesterday - I believe he's legit.

If you are so inclined - email - call write and take action.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __

The main stream media is blowing big smoke for the obvious agenda of President Obama and his party. Rational people understand the need for full background checks and retaining gun owners rights.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Some of what the Prez is looking for will open the door to registration - taxation and no limit on what law enforcement agencies can delve into your records.

Having been on the receiving end of a contrived witch hunt - its easier than you think for them to turn your world upside down.

Many keep saying, "It cant happen here - if your not doing anything wrong comply" - its happening and you have few choices -

One choice is to pass the above address/information along to everyone you know.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I just sent my email to his office, prayerfully we can stop the madness of politicos from usurping our rights as outlined in not only the US Constitution, but NYS's also....
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

I've heard on the news that in the first 36 hours, he already had over 10,000 people respond.

Thumbs up we need more people to get active !

Repost this information every where you can. Its encouraging that people have responded - but do the math folks - until we all help - we are out numbered.

Tomorrow 12Noon Niagara Square - down Town Buffalo - bring a friend - bring a flag - stand up!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I wonder if Jim will be at the rally tomorrow (sat) at noon in niagara square?

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    That is a house, I went their today. No office or sign of one.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Lots of lawyers started practicing out of their homes in the late 1990's and beyond, sharing office space/conference rooms just for client meetings. It makes much more economic sense.

When you are sitting in a lawyer's office on the 21st floor overlooking lake Erie just remember that about half of the fee you are paying goes for that view, not his skills.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Lots of lawyers started practicing out of their homes in the late 1990's and beyond, sharing office space/conference rooms just for client meetings. It makes much more economic sense.

When you are sitting in a lawyer's office on the 21st floor overlooking lake Erie just remember that about half of the fee you are paying goes for that view, not his skills.
    No, I just think they are the wannabe type. Or just plain cheapskates... working out of your home is not a good idea at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information