Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny how these things never get mentioned.

Funny how these things never get mentioned.

Robert Rubin is about to resign from Citigroup. They say the banks troubles started after Rubin came on as an adviser.

This is the same Citigroup that Democrats are pissed about how it was run so poorly and needed assistance from the government.

What is funny is Robert Rubin held a position before Citigroup. It was the Treasury Secretary for BOTH Clinton terms. Even funnier is when the NY Times writes about Rubin...they do say his past position but not what administration.

See....if you REALLY look into the situation Clinton trusted Rubin for his 8 years in office. Saying that he was the "greatest secretary of the Treasury since Alexander Hamilton".....

Rubin was behind the mortgage mess. He was behind the idea when he pushed Clinton to loosen the strings. He was behind the mess when he went to Citigroup to buy into the madness.

Big Bad Corporate America...that is getting that MASSIVE bailout that Democrats like to bitch and moan about...it doing so because of the leadership of one of the top minds in the democratic party.

Yea...it was all Bush....freakin fools!

And ofcourse Obama's responce to this crises is "more govt can solve this". Its it me or does govt cause EVERY problem!

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Robert Rubin is about to resign from Citigroup. They say the banks troubles started after Rubin came on as an adviser.

This is the same Citigroup that Democrats are pissed about how it was run so poorly and needed assistance from the government.

What is funny is Robert Rubin held a position before Citigroup. It was the Treasury Secretary for BOTH Clinton terms. Even funnier is when the NY Times writes about Rubin...they do say his past position but not what administration.

See....if you REALLY look into the situation Clinton trusted Rubin for his 8 years in office. Saying that he was the "greatest secretary of the Treasury since Alexander Hamilton".....

Rubin was behind the mortgage mess. He was behind the idea when he pushed Clinton to loosen the strings. He was behind the mess when he went to Citigroup to buy into the madness.

Big Bad Corporate America...that is getting that MASSIVE bailout that Democrats like to bitch and moan about...it doing so because of the leadership of one of the top minds in the democratic party.

Yea...it was all Bush....freakin fools!
    This is why the banks were bailed out so fast. The longer they waited, the more a demand for an investigation there would have been. Now it is too late for an investigation and safe for such information to be "leaked" out.
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

Thanks for taking the time to spell all of this out. These types of activities really irritates me. It seems like we will never stop getting more information about the Clinton scandals

SHhhhhhhhh....nobody wants to hear the truth. They won't believe it anyway.
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

Whatever happened with the litigation suit against Hillary Clinton (during the presidental campaign) about her scandal or misappropriation of funds??? during her 1992 election? Litigation was going on but I never heard the outcome. Anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherview View Post
    Whatever happened with the litigation suit against Hillary Clinton (during the presidental campaign) about her scandal or misappropriation of funds??? during her 1992 election? Litigation was going on but I never heard the outcome. Anyone know?
    Didn't the key witness "kill" himself in this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    OMG, I don't know. Is that what happened? Wow, there seems to be an awful alot of fatal accidents and suicides surrounding the Clinton circle. So, it wouldn't surprise me.

was he the one they found dead in a park?
    First Amendment rights are like muscles, if you don't exercise them they will atrophy.

It amazes me how so many people focus on the 700 billion passed by congress, and yet no one even acknowledges tyhe 8 TRILLION the federal reserve continues to dole out on the tax payer tab. The 8 trillion the fed is giving out to banks, must be paid back by the tax payer. You and ME!

And yet no one even wants to touch THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    It amazes me how so many people focus on the 700 billion passed by congress, and yet no one even acknowledges tyhe 8 TRILLION the federal reserve continues to dole out on the tax payer tab. The 8 trillion the fed is giving out to banks, must be paid back by the tax payer. You and ME!

And yet no one even wants to touch THAT.
    FMD: I am well aware of the 8 trillion "given" to the banks. It's an outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by mesue View Post
    was he the one they found dead in a park?
    I"m not sure, i think so!

Also what about vince foster?

There must be some type of drug that is being slipped into these people's drinks. I just can't believe that all the people, who committed suicide, actually had suicide tendencies. Something is strange. Your thoughts?

I think that was Vince Foster. he was a "friend" of the Clintons.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster

Aint it always wierd how these people suddenly show up dead, and its blamed on suicide, yet in any other circumstance there would actually be an investigation. Wierd how THAT works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information