Heres the situation.

Like many people, I dont trust many on the 'big' news sites simply because they spew ALOT of BS. So I read my news from multiple sources, alot of online publications and what not.

Now, we all know, or should know, by now that the media monopoly in this country was/is in love with Obama. This one event killed off any and all credibility that these 'networks' had with me as far as news.

Now, its common knowledge that big businesses generally lie to the public, however, what is wierd, is that MOST people accept EVERYTHING CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CBS, spews as cold hard facts and anyone with an opposing veiw is 'crazy, paranoid, nuts, or, shouldnt be believed because theyre lieing.'

Now. I want to know, what makes the billion dollar news industry so much more credible over other sources? Is it the fact that they spew their BS 24/7 so it MUST be true? If thats the case, why do our soldiers say that what the networks say about Iraq is false? Yet they themselves stand by the BS they spew?

Why is it that the average american citizen has no capabilities of thinking for themselves? Of anylizing the information provided and coming up with their own conclusions?

Take any major network, in the passed 3years, it seems they have been loading up their news schedule with cannon fodder. Reporting news, that ultimately doesnt matter to 90% of the country, instead of reporting on things that DO matter, such as the ban on SAFE incandescent light bulbs in 2014, in favor of toxic compact flourescent bulbs which 'use less engery and will save the planet!'

So mercury poisoning is better than using 57 more watts? hmm interesting. However when ever this FACT comes up, people who are gklued to the major networks are unable to even hear what you have to say and brush it off as 'wrong, paranoid, dilusional'

Why is this?

Why are smaller, online news sites not have the 'same' credibility with people than cnn,.com? is it because cnn has billions of dollars behind it and an agenda?

Im curious to know, why people in general, are unable to think for themselves.

Why cant you think for yourself?