Thread: Food stamp glitch in NYS corrected

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Food stamp glitch in NYS corrected

Food stamp glitch in NYS corrected

Impacted nine other states as well

Updated: Friday, 16 Nov 2012, 5:13 PM EST
    Published : Friday, 16 Nov 2012, 5:13 PM EST

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - Millions of food stamp recipients in 10 states were unable to use their debit cards for about six hours Friday after an outage at JPMorgan Chase.
    Bank spokesman Mike Fusco apologized for the inconvenience and said the technical glitch was resolved around 1 p.m. Friday, but he declined to discuss details of what exactly went wrong.
    Bank officials said the outage affected 10 states: Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Georgia, South Carolina, Indiana, Kentucky, Connecticut, West Virginia, Delaware. It also hit the U.S. Virgin Islands.
    "All customers can now use their SNAP, food stamps and other cash benefit cards after we resolved the technical issues," Fusco told The Associated Press.
    Angry users took to social media to express their frustration in the busy grocery shopping days before Thanksgiving.
    Read the Full Story on Channel 4 WIVB

I'm sorry that these "users" had to wait for 6 hours for the money it took a "net taxpayer" 8 hours to earn so they can have a festive thanks giving. . I hope they enjoy the fruits of our labor..

That's exactly how those who pay more tax than you feel about you.

You don't get any less benefit than them from our infra structure and government services. Yet you pay less, sucking off the likes of those who pay more.

Time for you stop freeloading and pay the same share paid my those who pay the highest amount of tax.

Instead of looking down try looking up. Then you'll realize that bottom feeding is relative.

Thread Information