Quote Originally Posted by Eat My Gun View Post
It seems to me that is all you do think about---race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, culture, etc. You try so hard to be a little bit of everything that you really end up being nothing and certainly don't contribute to the diversity you seem so fixated on.

Its almost as if you define everyone as a function of their culture, ethnicity, religion, race, and sexual orientation instead of seeing them simply as human beings. I'm almost embarrassed for you the way you appear to categorize the people you know as if you are trying to build a collection of as many diverse populations as possible. Like they are some sort of trophy. "Hey everybody, look at me!!! I know three Swahilis, five Sikhs, eight Muslims, 27 Jews, and 14 gay people and I practice all of their religions, celebrate all of their cultures, and dress like them at least once per week. I'm the mostest diversest person ever!"

It's just plain weird. Who honestly keeps track of people like that?
My diversification

either part of the problem or part of the solution,, color, religion, national origin make no difference to me.
All this diversification crap means nothing to me if people are leaving the state and businesses and jobs follow.